OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is this a UFO photographed by Perseverance Mars Rover
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large UFO Hits The Moon
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stephen King tweets his blood type & Moderna Vax: A negative
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Freedom Bracelet’??? Oh Hell No!!!
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Great Reset is Coming for the Currency
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stand and Deliver
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr: Vaccines, the 1986 Vaccine Injury Act and CIA Assassinations
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #ScreenB4Vaccine Could Protect Millions From COVID Vaccine Injuries, Surgeon Tells FDA
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID ‘Vaccines’
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Post-COVID Vaccination Death Just Coincidence?
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels”

Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels”

Posted on 2016/11/27 by kauilapele
Kp Message 11-27-16… “Navigating the Channels” 161102_kp_kauai_p1010211_arm_to_sun_crop_240_3So I put that title up there, and have no idea if it will actually be what this message is about. So what else is new?!?
I suppose if one is navigating a narrow type channel, of water, at least, that you have to configure one’s vessel so it can go through smoothly. Maybe things like removing (releasing) excess baggage, equipment you don’t need anymore, things on the hull (barnacles, politicians, spiritual “gurus”, etc.), and so on.
Many of the things I’m finding in my personal-type space are like those barnacle deals… small, really “insignificant in the whole picture of things”, things… like not liking noise being made by others, yapping dogs, humans, occasional construction noises, and others like that. Never is it any of those “things” that are the challenge, but rather the emotional attachment to those things, which are mine… and mine alone… and really have been created (and/or allowed) by me.
Also, about the “channel” thing, once a river narrows down to a smaller channel, or width, what happened to the water velocity? It increases. Gets faster. And if there’s a rock or two in the channel, one has to be more vigilant to detect, observe, and avoid (steer around) those rocks.
So “Enough of the analogies, dammit! Get me out of this darn narrow energetic (or whatever) channel to the “Ocean of Milk and Honey”… like Hawaii… Yes, if I lived in the Pacific on a tropical island my life would be perfect! And no more challenges of things to release or stuff like that.”
Yes, I’ve heard that before. Never actually believed it, in my own experience. But I know several who’ve tried it, and shortly after arriving, they were gone. Had to leave. The “Disney Moana fantasy” never materialized.
I guess the deal here for me right now, and perhaps for other multidimensionally aware types, is to be exceedingly straight and honest with myself about what’s going on in my own “Sphere of BEingness” (SOB). And to take responsibility for my own “SOB story”.
Anyway… maybe that resonates with one or two out there. It sure did with me… (and my mocha!)…
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum