OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should We Fear Project Blue Beam?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? Empty Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Should We Fear Project Blue Beam?
Posted by AbZu
Should We Fear Project Blue Beam? Project-Bluebeam

Kris has raised the notion of Project Blue Beam and asked how we  would know that the galactics around the planet are genuine and benign or part of a cabal-inspired false-flag alien attack.
Project Blue Beam was the code name for a cabal-mounted fake alien attack.
Perhaps let me answer that question in two stages. The first concerns whether Project Blue Beam is even something we need to worry about and I’ll answer that in this post. The second is much more difficult and concerns how we can know we can trust the galactics who are here now, what we can consult, etc. I’ll answer that in a second series of posts.
Adamu, who must be one of my favorite galactic sources and who seems to be one of the wisest commentators the galactics offer us, gave what must be the complete answer on how Project Blue Beam would fare against the galactics, back in 2008. So answering the first question is easy. It may require you to do a bit of reading, but let me offer his answer here and that, I think, may allow us to appraise Project Blue Beam.
Answering the question how do we know we can trust the galactics are who they say they are is a little harder and will come in separate, succeeding articles.
First here is Adamu on the cabal’s “party favors.”
“Some of you have all manner of fears about a so-called Project Bluebeam. Others fear our ships will be attacked and this could trigger a war and so on and so on. My young friends, I can send messages … full time all day every day, until the day we arrive and every day there will be those that present new fearful scenarios that I might have to dispel. This is because you are falling for the manipulation games of those that do not wish for this event to take place.
“Please, take a second. Try to think. If we are able to surround your planet with millions of ships of living light. If we are able to bring ships across thousands of light years in an instant. If our consciousness resides outside of space and time. If we can manifest a ship many miles across by desire alone. If we can defeat a warring enemy without ever attacking them. If we can disable your nuclear devices without touching them. If we can balance your planetary magnetosphere. I could go on and on. The point is, if we can do all these things and so much more, do you honestly think your Earth cabal’s tin toys and party favours are going to get in our way? They are not. …
“Our spirit technology surpasses their material technology by an almost unimaginable margin. Now these others, they feel we stand in the way of their plans and they feel they want what we have. So they will attack us when they can. They would in fact destroy us if they could and take everything we have from us. But they cannot. They very rarely manage to even hurt one of us in the slightest way.
“We on the other hand could, if it was in our consciousness, destroy them right now. But we will not. Because, you see, we know that they are us. We know that they are actually one with us. They just don`t know this yet. So in summary. They would destroy us but cannot. We could destroy them but will not. And that is the state of play. It would seem on the face of it to bring about a stalemate, but it doesn`t. We are winning. And do you know how we proceed to win? Not by attacking them, not by hurting them. No, in fact by loving them. Each and every being that comes to us and says I am tired of fighting, I am tired of fear, I am tired of pain, I am tired of being alone. Each one is welcomed to us. And so over time it is an absolute inevitability that all will return to the oneness.”
Source:

Read more http://www.abzu2.com/2016/11/29/should-we-fear-project-blue-beam/

Thanks to: http://www.abzu2.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum