OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Jerzy511

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 2-Dec-2016 17:00:02
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Date: Fri, December 2, 2016 4:47 pm

Zap Says

Hi All,

I must congratulate everybody that is with us either helping out or doing work, as this morning I have received confirmation of our funds moving. This is it and I guess over the weekend I will be getting to the stage 2 stuff, and scheduling the things that need to be done before Christmas hits us. The Fed and other world regulatory authorities have blessed our efforts in a large way, and the Work that we are about to begin is going to go on for several decades as it is not an easy task to reconstruct this planet of ours. Our Humanity is first and foremost, but our Mother has got to be cleaned up for her kids to flourish on her.

So that’s the good news. The other news is disconcerting.

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Tumblr_n1yeu44tA61qljaa2o2_500

One thing that we tried to do was to send a some critical needs money over to establish the situation for the release of funds in one special country, and the Western Union was sent. It was cancelled for an unknown reason. Very strange. Then the money was retrieved after a battle to get it back, and put into a bank account for safety overnight and withdrawn the next day to send through MoneyGram. Because it was withdrawn immediately, the bank called it money laundering and closed the account.

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Th?id=OIP.Mfce897effcecb03a693a4c1b0679a53fo0&pid=15

Again very strange. After a few days the bank gave back the money and as a last resort, the money was FedEx’d over. The package that arrived was a blank sheet of paper, and no money. Customs ripped it off.

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500

We have undergone many such weird things, but we are over all this now with our funds release and special accounts with immunity being set up now. Finally.

However, besides this good news, I need to ask all of you for one last push.

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Do_not_donatePOOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Do_not_donatePOOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Do_not_donate

One of ours has overstayed in the country, and immigration is going to detain him if he does not come up with the penalty fee of over $800. This is extremely serious as he must be on the ground to accept documents and funds for the country and get the other main funds released. He can not do this from a detention center.

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Post-34715-Jim-Carrey--Oh-Come-On-gif-WgEv

So here I am asking for him. We need to keep him out of jail, and working. The few trillion that is at stake is of large importance and will go a long way to the Project side in the designated countries, the USA being one of them

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Scam-Alert

Please give a hand on this last roadblock, and on Wednesday, I will be outlining the schedule for relief funds before Christmas. That is going to be skinny timing, but I will do my best to get that out to the critical cases.

And to F.A., I understand your predicament and the weekly medical thing for you and your wife. It is not easy with the present system but that will change big time. I will do my best to get the relief out shortly and keep you guys safe.

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Taxi-drive-clap

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL 15337413_10206527512421322_475630112479583800_n

God bless you all for all your support. I have no idea what I would do (or the ones being helped) without it.

Love and Light
In Our service
Zap

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Worlds-biggest-liar_LRG

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Scam+alert

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables and medical needs met.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAUSE TO SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PLEASE CONSIDER HELP FOR THE WATER PROTECTORS AT STANDING ROCK! THIS IS A REAL CAUSE THAT YOU CAN FEEL 100% CERTAIN THAT DONATING YOUR MONEY TO WILL BE HELPING REAL PEOPLE STANDING FOR REAL CAUSES.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL 15085696_661352644045766_2517727660735261550_n

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Srst2

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL Thumb.php?i=SRST%20DAPL%20Donation%20Fund%20-%20PayPal_4

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum