OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Re: Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16

5:11:00 PM   
Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 1:57 PM EST on December 14, 2016

Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 No%2BScam%2B%2528600w%2529

This is a Re-Post because Schmidt has struck again.

SAVE YOUR SANITY - DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS VIDEOS

Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM" - One Who Believes - 12.14.16 Cleardot
RE: Question About Dave Schmidt & ZIM

Dear "A Mom," (Link Below) Thank you for your question about Dave and the Zim. I normally do not call out people I don't like by name, instead I only mention the ones I do like, trust, and follow. However, in your case I will make an exception because you asked me directly and specifically.

In short, I think that when this goes, Dave will be in deep Schmidt! He has been doing very questionable things and is a joke among those I follow. I remember one scam he was running where he told people on a video that he had very important info to tell them, but he couldn't do it on the video, he could only do it in person, or on the phone. When people say things like that, it is because they do not want what they are saying on the record (recorded). Another questionable thing he was doing was collecting people's information on a website, name, specific currencies, and amounts etc. I am certain that he will be arrested when this goes. Most of these type arrests happen after the GCR goes, because that is when they follow through on their crime. I don't know what will happen with all the currencies that people have sent him. My Advice is STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

Why Haven't I Called Him Out Before?

I haven't call anyone out directly because that doesn't help the matter. If I call out one, the Fearful people who are drawn to those scams will just go to another one. Instead what I do is give general information that leads people in the right direction. In this example, instead of naming the different group scams specifically, I just wrote a post about Group Scams. Here is One of them:

"The No Group Vs. Group Scam" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

I also wrote a post about how people that were in legitimate groups seem to be deciding to exchange individually instead, because the rates are better than what they would get in the group. Here is that post:

"People Quitting Groups?" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

The other reason I don't call out individual scammers, is that I believe the people who should have the money (The Chosen Ones) will end up getting the money and not be scammed out of it. On the other hand it is nature's way to cull out the weak from the rest. The fearful flighty people who are drawn to scams now are most likely the same people who will be drawn to scams later once they have their money as well, and that might be for the best. I wrote a post on that as well:

"Removing The Weak From Dinarland" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

I just recently wrote a post about our beloved "Internet Group" as well. It is sort of an explanation of our hardships, and a Love Letter to the group as well:

"The Internet Group" - One Who Believes - 11.29.16

About The ZIM

If you have ZIM, you are all set. I have written more posts on the ZIM than any other topic. Frankly it is because it is the most valuable currency on the planet, and the one with the biggest fight. The good guys want you to have it and exchange it for high rates, and the bad guys want you to get rid of it, stop buying it, and if you still have it, exchange it for low rates.

However, this topic has an interesting twist. Unlike the group scams who know exactly what they are doing it, this situation is a combination of both the real bad guys who are trying to stop or limit Dinarland, and those who really think that they are helping by claiming by their logic, that the ZIM is no good, not valuable, or will have low rates and zeros lopped off. They are not really the "Bad Guys" exactly, but their ignorance is hurting the uninformed.

Again, instead of calling out individual people who are hurting Dinarland intentionally or unintentionally, I am instead continually explaining and encouraging people to hold on to their ZIM, and when the time is right, ask for the highest rates as well. Here are some of the posts I wrote on the value of the ZIM:

"What is Yosef's End Game?" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

"Understanding ZIM Math" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

"Is ZIM In The Basket?" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

"We're Too Late - No We ARE NOT" - One Who Believes - 11.28.16

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that with ZIM, you have everything you need to get everything you want and help the most people in the World, provided you don't get talked out of it. Stay clear of those who say only groups will be exchanged or that they have some special arrangement and want you to send them you currency. The entire Exchange system has been set up for you as an individual. Don't worry because you already have it made. Soon, you will be getting clear instructions about 800#s, and that is all you need now. Be ready, it is almost here.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams

Signed: One Who Believes

Reference Post With The Question:
"A Question for One Who Believes" - Guest Post by A Mom

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG I AM SOOOO OVER THESE SCAMMING ASSHOLES!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/CK-8AhH07u4

THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS!!!! PLEASE DON'T SEND YOUR CURRENCY TO ANYONE!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Who's Richard?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum