OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New US Navy UFO footage reportedly leaked
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Media Ignoring Data Showing Massive COVID-19 Vaccine Death Spike?
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» More parents STANDING UP
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» OSHA Returns: Employers May Be Liable for ‘Any Adverse Reaction’ From Mandated Vaccinations
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Legal System Corrupted
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» AstraZeneca Woes Persist as Vaccine Side Effects Generate Headlines
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another Pastor Arrested In Canada Following Anti-Lockdown Church Service
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Learn Why Bill Gates is Being Brought Down for Failing China’s Takeover
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Megadrought Nightmare: No Water For Crops, Horrific Wildfires, Colossal Dust Storms And Draconian Water Restrictions
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychedelics Are Set To Explode In 2021
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Ufo report with Jeremy D McGowan
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyToday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Strange cigar shaped objects flying through our sky plus MORE
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spaceships Landed On The Moon Captured By Nikon Coolpix P1000, Real or Fake?
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liquid water discovered inside a meteorite
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – The Woo Deal
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People Are Rising: Melbourne, Australia Freedom Rally May 15, 2021
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/17/2021 - Human Sacrifice on Temple Mount Won’t Save Satanists
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» My Thoughts on the ArVee by Anna Von Reitz
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI releases documents on Seth Rich’s murder
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC is Suppressing Data?
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia”

Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia”

Posted on 2016/12/15 by Kauilapele
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” Putin_with_popcorn_2
“This is what I do when I enjoy reading your instructions on how you plan to destabilize Russia, Western NGOs…” Sincerely, Vladimir
Original title is, “Putin BOMBSHELL to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia”. And as I viewed it, inside I laughed and laughed! There is absolutely no way that anyone in the “west” (USA CORP, EU CORP, et al CORP) is going to put one over on Russia. No way.
Found this at Galactic Connection.

https://youtu.be/akLBItPCcv8

[And btw, when I view this on my computer, there are some annoying “view next video” boxes that pop in the video window. I could not see how to click them closed. This did not happen on my Roku YouTube app.]
Published on Dec 9, 2016
PUTIN trolls West: I read Western instructions to NGOs that interfere in Russia’s politics
Russian President Vladimir Putin said he had told an unnamed foreign politician that he had read their instructions to NGOs that had been interfering in “Russian political life,” while speaking at a meeting of the Council for Development of Civil Society and Human Rights in Moscow on Thursday.
Keep us alive: http://russia-insider.com/support
Visit us! http://russia-insider.com/en
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RussiaInside…
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RussiaInsider

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum