OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» REPORT: Democrats want the FAA to shut down DeSantis’ charter flights of illegals…
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Star Kyrie Irving Says He Lost $100 Million, 4-Year Extension for Refusing Covid Vaccine
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: October
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE VACCINE WILL ERADICATE YOU – KAREN KINGSTON OF PFIZER EXPLAINS HOW
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» It was only a matter of time: “Vaccinated Blood” Transfusion Deaths
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Overloaded Democracy’, The New Parasitic Leviathan
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracking Hurricane Ian: Live cameras and radar as Category 4 storm hits Florida
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sudden Infant Death Syndrome NOW Officially Recognized As A Vaccine Side Effect Of The DTaP Vaccine!!
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nord Stream 2 - Russian Pipelines to Germany Apparently BLOWN UP
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Housing Bubble Has Officially Burst : Case-Shiller Records First Drop In Home Prices Since 2012
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» TRANSFUSION CONFUSION: American Red Cross caught mixing vaxxed blood with unvaxxed blood
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Young Ones
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Finds ‘Rectangles and Inverted Pyramids’ in Degraded mRNA
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Italian Leader Vows To Dismantle the ‘New World Order’
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  DART strikes its asteroid, in 1st planetary defense test
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO appears in official logo of US aviation intelligence office
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Gerbil Who Laughed at You
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Gives Edward Snowden Russian Citizenship: State Media
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Plandemic Nut: How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created, and Much More
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe suffers horrifying 755% increase in Excess Deaths among Children since EMA approved COVID Vaccine for kids
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Cardiologist Now Calls for Immediate End to COVID Vaccines
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Has 4 Days to Release Data on COVID Vaccine Injuries Collected via V-safe App, Court Rules
Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity

Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  

Posted on December 16, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Kanye West: I’m An Alien Sent To Earth To Help Humanity  Kanye-west-alien-700x350

Doctors who treated Kanye West at the UCLA Medical Center say that the pop star thinks he is an alien sent to Earth to help humanity.

According to the new issue of Life & Style magazine, Kanye West told doctors and medical staff that he was a “starseed” sent on a mission to help Earth.
When he first went to the psych ward, he was hearing voices,” notes an insider.
Soon after that, “he started telling people he’s a ‘starseed’ –  an alien on a mission to help the Earth.”
Kanye has only been out of the hospital for a few days. His stay lasted less than two weeks from his Nov. 21 admission.
When he was admitted last month, rumors swirled that Kanye West had been forcibly locked up for “brainwashing” by his handlers after an outburst where he called Jay Z a member of the illuminati and he publicly offered support for Donald Trump.
“I am putting my career, my life, my public well-standing at risk, when I talk to y’all like this. Beyoncé, I was hurt, cause I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won [VMA] Video of the Year over me, over Hotline Bling.”

“Jay Z, I know you got killers, please don’t send them at my head. Talk to me like a man!”
Doctors say Kanye’s recent bizarre behavior could be evidence of some kind of schizoaffective disorder. Symptoms include hallucinations or delusions, along with depression or mania.
Whether or not Kanye West still believes he is an alien, he has doubled down on his support for Donald Trump and is rumored to have been offered an Ambassador role in Trump’s administration after their recent meeting on Tuesday.

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

Jaguar-2016

Looks like the Illuminati has done something to Kanye now. Maybe they put too much SOY SAUCE in his PIZZAS! "Well, KANYE! The SEED you SOW, the FRUITS thou SHALT REAP". Can't help you, bro. You are already on someone's RADAR because your RANTS pissed off some RADIO folks, lol and Jay-Z (The Ugliest guy on earth who "married or marred" the beautiful girl named 'BE-YAWN-SAY') and Lyor Cohen, et al.

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum