OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden Mocked As Capitol Police Reinstall Metal Fencing For His State of Confusion Speech
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Shocking Aerial Footage" - Turkey-Syria Quake
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fire At New Zealand’s Largest Egg Farm Kills 75,000 Hens Amid National Shortage
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Survey Exposes True Number of Deaths From the Jab
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wind-Power Makers Suffer Huge Losses, Want To Abandon Major Project
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seven reasons to get more magnesium
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK authorities investigate RAF plane's near-miss with a UFO
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!! YOU GOTTA BE 60% DISABLED TO GET VAX INJURY PAYMENT. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» BALLOON NEWS - THIS HAPPENED BEFORE: China Floated Balloon Over Hawaii LAST YEAR – plus MORE
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Invincible!
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Gates Behind The Bars" by Five Times August
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Satanic ‘Unholy’ Grammy Performance Presented by…Pfizer? but of course it is!!! folks need to get clued in to what is actually happening!!
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Holding them to Account for Crimes Against Humanity
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2/05/2023 -- Massive M7.8 (M8.1) Earthquake strikes Central Turkey / South Europe -- SEISMIC UNREST - PLUS UPDATES
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer reports $100 billion haul, with vast majority of profits looted from US taxpayers
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dumpster Diving - You will see a lot of this going forward
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsweek calls on scientific community to admit “we were wrong” about covid
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Good Grief. US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Filth Reveal’, John Waters Presents A Plan To Save The World From Elite Psychopathic Parasites
2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies EmptyYesterday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies Empty 2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:13 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2016 Soul-Return and Retrieval Energies
December 18, 2016 omnipulse

Something is happening now that is relative to soul-return or retrieval.
We can use this energy, all of us. This is an opportunity.
I was informed this time would be used for this, I am directly experiencing signs and effects that I can only attribute to the releasing of certain energies from the various kinds of containment systems that are used.
Advanced technology can be used to occupy a human’s spiritual energy or space by literally setting up a triangulation of frequencies which closely match that specific individuals frequency.
When you have this being pulsed out or generated in an area by a machine, then what a person or the machine is programmed to introduce into that area, into those frequencies, will subsequently influence that individual.
What I can say is that these energies seem to be releasing now at least to some degree.
Whether this is personal to myself alone or others is up to you.
I was informed that what I notice will be happening to the population.
I was also trained to reflect upon and localize my awareness to trace the source of these changes whether they are releases or introductions. This training enhanced natural abilities we all have and that I was already utilizing in order to pop up on the machine radar.

Others have been conversing that this same kind of shift is taking place. More than one individual, more than one location in time and Earth.
Let’s use this opportunity to expand our influence, to relocalize ourselves and our own energies, to nullify and process out the manipulative energies which are trapping and to revitalize and transmute the poisonous energies that are stagnant and still remaining as part of the old systems of mind control and manipulation.
Does this indicate there is no long manipulation or mind control, namely that in the long run this is simply the replacing of the ‘old world’ of manipulation with a ‘new world’ of manipulation?
Even if this is true, then in the intermediary we have the opportunity to nullify the old and prepare to nullify the new, there is a shift of modality. Change is about opportunity and utilizing our opportunities is about self-empowerment and self-actualization while we put aside that which holds us back and those attitudes within ourselves that we accept as part of a control system.
Remove the parts of the self that accept the control system that is within, and clear the energies that are around us that confuse and nullify our own self-empowerment.
Self-empowerment is toxic to a toxic mental manipulation control system, egoism, hate, cruelty, and so on.
Compassion, care and interest in the truth and harmony is essential for growth and self-awareness and so we choose to accept and make use of these opportunities to unveil the self and our true natures while accepting the shadow and the light to better integrate into the whole and produce a universal being capable of healing, informing, growing, and operating in a multitude of dimensions and times.

Thanks to: https://augtellez.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum