OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» At Least Two Dozen Lawsuits Have Been Filed Demanding Ivermectin Be Given To COVID Patients
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police Unions in Major Cities Across America are Leading the Revolt Against Vaccine Mandates
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dead-Calm Weather Killing Renewable Energy ‘Transition’
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Four Parasites Found in Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-111: 2022 UFO Warning!
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Final Messages – Part 1 – How the Mandates End
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through October 9th, 2021
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» OH GREAT THEY’RE PUTTING GUNS ON ROBODOGS NOW
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Needle and the Damage Done
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» William Shatner ‘overwhelmed by sadness’ while discussing spaceflight
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyYesterday at 3:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unearthed video shows Fauci, health experts discussing ‘China’ virus, global vaccines weeks before COVID hit
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyYesterday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» 138 Legislators From 38 States Sign “New Declaration Of Independence” – AZ State Sen. Wendy Rogers
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyYesterday at 2:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Delays Moderna for Young Teens Pending Investigation into Heart Inflammation Side Effect
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyYesterday at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tyson: 'when the aliens come, we'll all know'
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery boom and unexplained rumblings freak out people in New Hampshire
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does The Sun Have An Evil Twin?
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Introduces $5000 Fines for the Unvaxxed
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy Announces Plans To Expel Those Refusing Covid Vaccine, Revoke Benefits
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS: 160,000+ Americans Have Likely Died From COVID-19 Injections
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?

Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/qcm_KpW1o1o

Published on Dec 19, 2016
This From A Reddit User So the other night, the loud, grinding metal, brass instrument sounds happened in Spokane Washington. I think the best way I've found to describe it is an I-beam the size of new York being bent and twisted, I guess most people hear trumpets, it makes sense I suppose. I heard it, I listened for hours, recorded what I could on my phone, and have been doing my best to research possible causes and effects of these sounds. It happened. Local news had an immediate, coordinated story that seemed to be aimed to cover it up. This is why I'm interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum