Latest topics
» Fall Of Cabal missing video 5
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 10:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 9:13 pm by RamblerNash

» Fall of Cabal PT1-10
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 6:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Ocean Cleanup - From Trash To Treasure - Keeping Track of the Plastic
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Dominic Cummings & The Media Hysteria
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Egypt Osiris Mystery Nobody wants to Address
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Silicon Trees & Dragon Feathers Smurfs Chickenosaurus Lochness Argentina Congo Jurassic Ice Age
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» a history of lies
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pre-1600’s Built for Giants
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Record Decline In Profits In Q1, Waves Of Bankruptcies Incoming, How Consumer Spending Has Changed
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists solve 'missing matter' mystery
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 27: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time Reversals & Parrallel Universes…In Antarctica – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» So… the tracing app is voluntary, but you can’t go out without it?
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G from the guy installing it
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Narwhal sounds, new research
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  EmptyToday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?

Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Strange TRUMPET Noises In The Sky Are Again Being Heard Around The World - What's Going On ?  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/qcm_KpW1o1o

Published on Dec 19, 2016
This From A Reddit User So the other night, the loud, grinding metal, brass instrument sounds happened in Spokane Washington. I think the best way I've found to describe it is an I-beam the size of new York being bent and twisted, I guess most people hear trumpets, it makes sense I suppose. I heard it, I listened for hours, recorded what I could on my phone, and have been doing my best to research possible causes and effects of these sounds. It happened. Local news had an immediate, coordinated story that seemed to be aimed to cover it up. This is why I'm interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum