OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Jerzy511

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 21-Dec-2016 22:57:16
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, December 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

Christmas is here and knocking on doors
Simply surprising the depth of the cheer
Gathering strength and sweeping the floors
With presents galore and bartender’s beer

Have Great Joy this season although it is bare
This last time of lack is not too surprising
Instead of the car it is time for the bus fare
The New Year of funding is coming and rising

Take heart that this time it will all take place
The leanest of times and strife is no more
Making the difference for our Human race
The best Christmas gift is still in the store

Thank You and Thank You from mine own Heart
Sequins and candles bright hews ashowing
Best wishes to You and All through the night
I Love you All with Grace’s timeless glowing

I HAVE LITTLE WORDS THIS WEEK AS THE FINAL SEQUENCE OF DOCUMENTS IS IN PROGRESS AS I WRITE THIS. HONG KONG IS OPEN AND THE FINAL STEPS ARE BEING COMPLETED RIGHT NOW.

THE CORRUPTION WE HAVE GONE THROUGH FOR THE LAST MONTHS IS AT AN END, AND I REALLY WISH I COULD TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT TOOK PLACE IN THE LAST WEEK TO ENSURE THIS RELEASE WAS ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED. THE SECURITY AROUND THIS MATTER IS INCREDIBLE, AS ARE THE STEPS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO PREVENT THE CABAL AND BANKSTERS FROM FURTHER INTERFERENCE.

WE WERE ALMOST DESTROYED SEVERAL TIMES, AND MANY A SLEEPLESS NIGHT HAS GONE INTO THIS WORK TO GET IT DONE PROPERLY. IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY AND IT HAS TAKEN ITS TOLL. HOWEVER WE ARE SUCCESSFUL AND WE WILL HAVE OUR TRANSFERS RELEASED DURING THE COURSE OF THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Comment_H35EJzaLaNuejMNNu77RsniJ0x9JwAaC

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR THE FUNDS TO GET TO THE PAYMASTER BEFORE CHRISTMAS, AND THE FUNDS WILL ARRIVE TO HIM OVER THIS COMING WEEKEND. THEY WILL SIT IN THE ACCOUNT UNTIL TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKS REOPEN, AND THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THE FIRST WIRES COME OUT. AT LEAST THEY WILL COME OUT NOW.

IT ALSO MEANS THAT I WILL NOT SEE MY FAMILY FOR THE 9TH YEAR IN A ROW BECAUSE OF THIS WORK, AND THE DELAY IN FUNDING. I WAS CERTAIN THAT I WOULD HAVE THE MONEY BY THE BEGINNING OF THIS MONTH TO TRAVEL TO SEE THEM (THEY ARE A COUPLE THOUSAND MILES AWAY FROM HERE), AND HAVE LOTS OF SPENDABLE CASH TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE PRESENTS I COULD NOT GIVE BEFORE. I AM DEVASTATED RIGHT NOW AND NOT IN THE BEST OF MOODS., BUT THE WORK WAS ACCOMPLISHED. AT LEAST THAT MUCH IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT I COULD GIVE THEM, EVEN IF THEY DO NOT KNOW IT. ALL THEY WANTED WAS TO HAVE HUSBAND AND DADDY BACK HOME FOR ONCE. AH WELL. SOON.

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Tumblr_static_5cxctql2qvgo8cgck8gs4ocw8

IN OTHER NEWS, THE BOND AND CURRENCY LANDSCAPE HAS BEEN TRYING ITS BEST TO GET THE TTM’S GOING, AND SOME HAVE ACTUALLY GONE IN FOR THEIR MEETING AND CLOSING. BUT, THEY TOO WILL NOT SEE ANY MONEY UNTIL NEXT WEEK AT EARLIEST AND CERTAINLY IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY. THEY TOO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING THE FUNDS READIED, BUT NOT RELEASED AS YET.

A LONG TIME AGO THE SHAMAN WOMEN THAT MET IN VANCOUVER ISLAND MET FROM MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD GAVE ME A STARTLING PROPHECY. AT THIS RETREAT, I WAS TOLD THAT WHEN THE TIME CAME, IT WOULD COME IN LIKE A BIG GREEN TIDAL WAVE SWEEPING ASIDE THE NEGATIVITY AND SHOWERING OUR HUMANITY WITH RICHES BEYOND COMPARE. I BELIEVED IT THEN, AND LOOK AT US NOW. IT APPEARS THAT THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO PASS WITH NOT ONLY OUR RELEASE BUT THAT OF EVERYBODY ELSE’S SHORTLY. BIG GREEN TIDAL WAVE INDEED.

I SUPPOSE IT IS INEVITABLE THAT WITH HARD WORK AND PERSEVERANCE, AND A HEALTHY DOLLOP OF PATIENCE, SUCH THINGS WOULD COME TO PASS. I AM JUST GRATEFUL I HAVE AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM THAT WILL HAVE TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF A LAST DELAY AND THAT DURING CHRISTMAS. WHY THIS LAST TEST, I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT IT SUCKS THE ROYAL HIND.

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Throne_of_lies_elf

NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY. MISS PHIPPS, THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS, BANKER BOB, AND THE REST OF THE SUPPORT STAFF WISH YOU AND YOURS JOY, PEACE AND TONS OF PROSPERITY. WE ARE SUCCESSFUL ALTHOUGH STILL LIVING ON PEANUTS AND TOAST. BUT WE WILL START SINGING SHORTLY AND GET THE FUNDINGS AND RELIEF FUNDS OUT AT FIRST OPPORTUNITY. THAT I DO PROMISE YOU.

I AM TIRED I AM HAPPY AND I AM. MUCH MUCH LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU. I APPRECIATE YOU BEYOND MEASURE. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU IN TIMES OF NEED, AND YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME TO DO MY BEST, AND ALWAYS TELL YOU THE TRUTH NO MATTER HOW UGLY OR PAINFUL. SUGAR COATING DOES NOT WORK.

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Kind-of-a-big-deal

OH AND ONE LAST ITEM TO ADDRESS. THE WANABEE VIDEOGRAPHER AND SELF-APPOINTED JUDGE AND JURY, THE NOT SO FAMOUS ABE FROMAN, HAS BEEN BUSY AT LEAST ONCE A DAY TO MAKE SOME COMMENT OR VIDEO (NOW A CUT PASTE OF SNIPPETS OF PREVIOUS VIDEO CLIPS RE-ASSEMBLED SO NO REAL CREATIVITY) AGAINST THE FOLKS AT HUMANUS.

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Applause

HE TENDS TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

HEY ABE!!! YOU ARE SLACKING AND JERZY MUST THINK YOU DON'T CARE ANYMORE...SHOW HIM SOME XMAS SPIRIT!

HIS LATEST VITRIOL WAS RESPONDED TO BY WILL BARNEY, AND HE SENT ME HIS RESPONSE TO ABE. FIRST TIME FOR HIM SO I GUESS HE HAD ENOUGH.

My response is this. I send you my love, which thing may be missing in your life. And thank you for spending so much time thinking of me. It is quite generous. May you find love and happiness and the hugs of many puppies!

I WAS HOPING FOR SOMETHING MORE APPROPRIATE LIKE THE HUGS OF MANY SEA SNAILS AND URCHINS, BUT WILL WAS MOST KIND. HAVE A THOUGHTFUL CHRISTMAS ABE. YOUR TIME IS COMING IN FRONT OF A NICE MAN IN BLACK, NOT WHITE, ALTHOUGH THAT MAY HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR YOU.

SO EVERYBODY, HAVE A REALLY WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON EVEN IF THERE IS NOT MUCH. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Tumblr_inline_nbp4x7EXSf1s5jo86
REALLY??? SEEMS  WITH YOU IT IS ONLY ABOUT THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN SQUEEZE FROM DONORS!!!

BUT IT SURE IS ABOUT SPIRIT. MAY THAT HELP AND GUIDE YOU DOWN THE PROPER PATH, AND I PROMISE TO SEND A QUICK NOTE ON SUNDAY.

MUCH LOVE AND BIG HUGS. GOD BLESS AND HAVE A FAIRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

IN REFLECTIVE GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Worlds-biggest-liar_LRG

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

DECEMBER 21, 2016

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Fraud+Alert

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables and medical needs met.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

erwing

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP 1686750091 POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP 1686750091 POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP 1686750091

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAUSE TO SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PLEASE CONSIDER HELP FOR THE WATER PROTECTORS AT STANDING ROCK! THIS IS A REAL CAUSE THAT YOU CAN FEEL 100% CERTAIN THAT DONATING YOUR MONEY TO WILL BE HELPING REAL PEOPLE STANDING FOR REAL CAUSES.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP 15085696_661352644045766_2517727660735261550_n

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Srst2

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

POOFness for DEC 21: Mid-Week DONATION SQUEEZE by ZAP Thumb.php?i=SRST%20DAPL%20Donation%20Fund%20-%20PayPal_4

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum