OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How to Report Fraudulent Nonprofit Orgs Like David Wilcocks 501c3 #TIMETOSTOPBLUECHICKENFRAUD
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Rocket has Landed on Earth May 9th, 2021
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» XOX HAPPY MOTHERS DAY XOX
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Notice to Members and Guests of Out Of Mind
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 5:53 pm by ANENRO

» UPDATE: Whistle Stop Cafe owner ARRESTED
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Luminous Sky Phenomenon Sighted Over Moscow, Russia ( May 3, 2021 )
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» MH370 pilot 'deliberately masked flight path'
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» “No 5G” Political Party Demands Moratorium Until 5G is Proven Safe to Human Health, Flora, Fauna and Property (Australia)
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Pastor Arrested
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 57 top scientists and doctors release shocking study
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Willful Misconduct? Sign Our New Petition To Investigate the CDC
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Medical Doctors Testify Before State Senate in Texas!
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» World UFO and Paranormal Research Organization GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Deceivers [With Dichard Rawkins]
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat May 08, 2021 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yankee Stadium & Citi Field to Seat Fans in Vaccinated & Unvaccinated Sections
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat May 08, 2021 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Most Vaccinated Country on Earth Closes Schools and Sports as COVID Cases Surge — 35% of New Cases Are Fully Vaccinated Residents
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat May 08, 2021 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Melinda Gates was upset and uncomfortable after she and Bill Gates met with Jeffrey Epstein
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat May 08, 2021 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Taking’ the Vaccine
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-Series 100 Hart In The HotZone: Atlantis/BImini Op And COG Deep State!
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Tenginskaya, in Krasnodar, Russia. Reported 3rd May
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Posted on December 22, 2016 by https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online Truthshutdown-1
Dec 16, 2016 Melissa Dykes
So this is what happened to us after we uploaded our last video.

https://youtu.be/QFaroi2fMPg

Our link was blocked on Facebook when I tried to share it in so-called “private messages” (obviously realizing that the idea of there being anything private on Facebook is entirely laughable). I was given a warning that the security team found the link to my article was not “secure” and it would have to be removed before I could send a message.
Then I noticed that, even though the video had thousands of views within a matter of just a few hours, it timed out for over a day and when the count finally started going up again, it was only up by a measly thousand views — even though it had reached tens of thousands of people just on Facebook alone (despite the block and “malicious” warnings to readers who tried to click my link).
Then, once the video started taking off with thousands of hits on our website, our site was promptly hacked and taken down after our hosting company confirmed someone broke in and added malicious script to all of our code.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how they are going to start shutting down the alternative media and free speech on the web: blocking, locking, and hacking the info.
My video features a Congressman speaking on the House floor about a very alarming bill that was recently passed — not “fake news”. In fact, if you watch the video yourself, you’ll probably agree with me when I say I wish like hell it was fake.
But of course most of us realize that “fake news” is just another way of saying “anything the system wants censored”… starting with the truth about what’s really going on right now while the establishment’s mainstream PR firm media continues to peddle whatever the distraction agenda du jour is.
For the record, I came this close to naming this video, “Rainbow Unicorns of Truthiness Flying Out of Mark Zuckerberg’s…”
Eh… Nevermind.
https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

Thanks to: https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum