OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 8:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crew Dragon successfully returns to Earth
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin - Sgt Shultz 2020!
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Judy Mikovits: Plague of Corruption
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up: Earth is Entering a Stream of Debris from a Giant Comet - Perseid Meteor Shower 2020
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA's Missing UFO Reports: Found!
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0022 Lets talk about the Skinny Bob alien video.
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Amazing daytime UFO sighting filmed over Chandler, Arizona plus MORE
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci and Gates roommates at Cornell U
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ALTERED STATES: ‘Articoke’, CIA Project MK-ULTRA (Part 3) – By Larry Romanoff
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 8-03-20... The so-called Covid-19 Pandemic has been traced to a 1978 World Bank Plot
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for AUG 2: LEAP OF FAITH IS THE MAIN REASON THE SUCKERS DONATE LOLZ
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin scam - 7-30-2020 Update!
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» It is only a question of finding the point at which every single thing in life becomes interesting
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pain/Sorrow/Will-power
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A FEW MORE things you have not considered surrounding the topic of ADRENOCHROME
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Abuse Of Commerical and Industrail Farming Animals
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 1000 Pillar Temple - Impossible Ancient Technology Found?
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Making money from small garden to buy land.
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» World's Largest Ancient Statue at Shravanabelagola - Built with Machines?
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Report: Dalai Lama received $1M from Albany 'sex cult' accused of branding women
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Humanity Is Under Attack
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Drone Swarm Breached Secure Airspace Over Largest Nuclear Power Plant In US
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» MORE SLAVERY COMING TO MELBOURNE THEN TO YOU
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 8:09 pm by LadyDragon

» PROTEST AGAINST MASKS IN ISRAEL BERLIN GERMANY ALLEMAGNE
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by LadyDragon

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Posted on December 22, 2016 by https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online Truthshutdown-1
Dec 16, 2016 Melissa Dykes
So this is what happened to us after we uploaded our last video .

https://youtu.be/QFaroi2fMPg

Our link was blocked on Facebook when I tried to share it in so-called “private messages” (obviously realizing that the idea of there being anything private on Facebook is entirely laughable). I was given a warning that the security team found the link to my article was not “secure” and it would have to be removed before I could send a message.
Then I noticed that, even though the video had thousands of views within a matter of just a few hours, it timed out for over a day and when the count finally started going up again, it was only up by a measly thousand views — even though it had reached tens of thousands of people just on Facebook alone (despite the block and “malicious” warnings to readers who tried to click my link).
Then, once the video started taking off with thousands of hits on our website, our site was promptly hacked and taken down after our hosting company confirmed someone broke in and added malicious script to all of our code.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how they are going to start shutting down the alternative media and free speech on the web: blocking, locking, and hacking the info.
My video features a Congressman speaking on the House floor about a very alarming bill that was recently passed — not “fake news”. In fact, if you watch the video yourself, you’ll probably agree with me when I say I wish like hell it was fake.
But of course most of us realize that “fake news” is just another way of saying “anything the system wants censored”… starting with the truth about what’s really going on right now while the establishment’s mainstream PR firm media continues to peddle whatever the distraction agenda du jour is.
For the record, I came this close to naming this video, “Rainbow Unicorns of Truthiness Flying Out of Mark Zuckerberg’s…”
Eh… Nevermind.
https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

Thanks to: https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum