OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Posted on December 22, 2016 by https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online Truthshutdown-1
Dec 16, 2016 Melissa Dykes
So this is what happened to us after we uploaded our last video.

https://youtu.be/QFaroi2fMPg

Our link was blocked on Facebook when I tried to share it in so-called “private messages” (obviously realizing that the idea of there being anything private on Facebook is entirely laughable). I was given a warning that the security team found the link to my article was not “secure” and it would have to be removed before I could send a message.
Then I noticed that, even though the video had thousands of views within a matter of just a few hours, it timed out for over a day and when the count finally started going up again, it was only up by a measly thousand views — even though it had reached tens of thousands of people just on Facebook alone (despite the block and “malicious” warnings to readers who tried to click my link).
Then, once the video started taking off with thousands of hits on our website, our site was promptly hacked and taken down after our hosting company confirmed someone broke in and added malicious script to all of our code.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how they are going to start shutting down the alternative media and free speech on the web: blocking, locking, and hacking the info.
My video features a Congressman speaking on the House floor about a very alarming bill that was recently passed — not “fake news”. In fact, if you watch the video yourself, you’ll probably agree with me when I say I wish like hell it was fake.
But of course most of us realize that “fake news” is just another way of saying “anything the system wants censored”… starting with the truth about what’s really going on right now while the establishment’s mainstream PR firm media continues to peddle whatever the distraction agenda du jour is.
For the record, I came this close to naming this video, “Rainbow Unicorns of Truthiness Flying Out of Mark Zuckerberg’s…”
Eh… Nevermind.
https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

Thanks to: https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum