OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Here We Go Again — COVID 3.0
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyToday at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year – Many Died
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Images Show Ash-Covered Ghost Towns On Spain's Canary Islands
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyToday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 8 LINK
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge halts Biden jab mandate for federal contractors in all 50 states
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Microplastic contamination found in all 30 tested Oregon waterways, environmental group says
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F Kennedy Jr. Bombshell: CIA-Led “Military Response” To Plandemic Was To Usher In Worldwide Totalitarianism
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SECRET SPACE: The Hunt For The Elusive Planet Nine
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Second Shot
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Legendary Chief Virus Investigator Found Dead
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - PFIZER VACCINE DEVELOPER: "I CAN'T TAKE THE VACCINE, IT'S THE LAW"
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Age Deceptions Parts 1&2
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearly 700 Cases of Heart Disease in 12 to 17-Year-Olds After COVID Shots
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Study Finds Zero Healthy Children Between 5 and 18 Died From COVID
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC-funded study: COVID shots have no effect on virus transmission
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE: Federal judge strikes down DOD claim that Pfizer’s EUA “vaccine” and Comirnaty are “interchangeable”
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Growing Specter of Compulsory Vaccination
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyYesterday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » MARIJUANA & NATURES MEDICINALS » Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions

Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions
Posted on January 24, 2017  by  Soren Dreier
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions Weed
Recent findings that have been published in Frontiers in Pharmacology have indicated that ,marijuana does, indeed, improve cognitive performance.
Researchers from McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Tufts University have begun preliminary investigations that have found incredible benefits from the plant’s use, including the improvement to “our ability to utilize the knowledge acquired by mental processes in our brains.”
24 patients were studied over a three-month history.  The patients were consistently measured with cognitive testing, including the Stroop Color Word Test and the Trail Making Test.
They found the patients did extremely well on the tests.
From a McLean Hospital report:
After three months of medical marijuana treatment, patients actually performed better, in terms of their ability to perform certain cognitive tasks, specifically those mediated by the frontal cortex,” explained Staci Gruber, PhD, director of the Marijuana Investigations for Neuroscientific Discovery (MIND) program at McLean Hospital.
Study participants also reported improvements in their specific clinical conditions, sleep, and overall health as well as a decreased use of conventional medications, particularly opiates.
We saw a 42 percent reduction in opioid use,” reported Gruber. “This is significant, particularly for those of us in Massachusetts and other areas of the country where the opioid epidemic is ravaging so many. This preliminary finding certainly warrants deeper and broader investigation.
More tests continue to be implemented and required to fully figure out what, exactly, this herb can do for us.  As part of our history and shoved into an irrational prohibition for most of the 20th century, it can bring us our health back in so many ways if we start taking it seriously.
And, as Gruber points out, “people are going to use it.  It’s up to us to figure out the very best and safest ways in which they can do that.”

Thanks to: https://www.minds.com
and: http://sorendreier.com

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions
Posted on January 24, 2017  by  Soren Dreier
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions Weed
Recent findings that have been published in Frontiers in Pharmacology have indicated that ,marijuana does, indeed, improve cognitive performance.
Researchers from McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Tufts University have begun preliminary investigations that have found incredible benefits from the plant’s use, including the improvement to “our ability to utilize the knowledge acquired by mental processes in our brains.”
24 patients were studied over a three-month history.  The patients were consistently measured with cognitive testing, including the Stroop Color Word Test and the Trail Making Test.
They found the patients did extremely well on the tests.
From a McLean Hospital report:
After three months of medical marijuana treatment, patients actually performed better, in terms of their ability to perform certain cognitive tasks, specifically those mediated by the frontal cortex,” explained Staci Gruber, PhD, director of the Marijuana Investigations for Neuroscientific Discovery (MIND) program at McLean Hospital.
Study participants also reported improvements in their specific clinical conditions, sleep, and overall health as well as a decreased use of conventional medications, particularly opiates.
We saw a 42 percent reduction in opioid use,” reported Gruber. “This is significant, particularly for those of us in Massachusetts and other areas of the country where the opioid epidemic is ravaging so many. This preliminary finding certainly warrants deeper and broader investigation.
And, as Gruber points out, “people are going to use it.  It’s up to us to figure out the very best and safest ways in which they can do that.”

Thanks to: https://www.minds.com
and: http://sorendreier.com                   
 I don't need no stinking weed, I'm already a braniac. All the available space in my head is already maxed out with trillions of dendrite connections.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes I understand what you mean. Though I have a generous IQ I do find that my creativity is much enhanced when I smoke bud.
I also have cured RA completely with CBD oil.
So to each his own right?

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Yes I understand what you mean. Though I have a generous IQ I do find that my creativity is much enhanced when I smoke bud.
I also have cured RA completely with CBD oil.
So to each his own right?
I wasn't serious, I was indirectly making reference to my misshapen head caused by to many dendrites. Did you think I really look like this?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL
nope I did not
:)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum