OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" Jerzy511

POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 6-Feb-2017 00:04:49

[quote][quote]

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: "The Times They Are A-Changin"
Date: Sun, February 5, 2017 11:59 pm

BOB DYLAN

"The Times They Are A-Changin'"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

You are all waking up and the times are changin and the s$%^& is hitting the fan in every area. It is doing its job of removing some of the massive heavy weight energies that have blocked so much for so long. The matters that concern you are real but the intentions and the folks who can make some of these things manifest in the world of physicality are able to do a greater good. So be assured that we are lighter and we think you will be too. Don’t go off whole hog and do crazy things but stay awake, aware and ready. That’s the short end of it.

The flow of certain energies are shifting for most, if they have the eyes and ears to recognize it. The uncooperative gang have about spent their wad and the beginnings of a new wave of energies will shortly coming to pass. Just be a knot on a cosmic log and watch, watch, watch.

Many indicators say you can expect some major shifts and some real time beginnings this week...P...

SUSAN SAYS

As mentioned above the times are definitely in the midst of change. Discussion of the PPP's is heard in daily conversation from the bleachers. I've heard several times this week that the PPP's are out and being delivered. Not quite yet, but not far from being a reality. Please get your paperwork in order it's just about our turn to step into our "New Beginnings"…Much Love and Many Blessings, Susan

Zap Says

HI ALL

I RAN ACROSS A GREAT SAYING FROM THE MOVIE JUNGLE BOOK WHERE MOWGLI CHANTS WITH THE WOLVES:

THE STRENGTH OF THE PACK IS THE WOLF

THE STRENGTH OF THE WOLF IS THE PACK

THIS STRUCK ME SO I REPEAT IT HERE. IT EPITOMIZES THE VALUE OF BOTH THE PERSON AND HUMANITY. BOTH ARE INDEPENDENT, INTERDEPENDENT, IN THE END WORK BEST TOGETHER. MUCH MORE FUN TOO (BUT THE EGO HAS TO STEP ASIDE FOR THAT ONE).

WHEN WE COME TOGETHER TO WORK, THE HARMONY OF THE GROUP WORKING IS WHAT MAKES IT WORK BETTER AND MORE EFFECTIVELY. THE STRENGTH WE GAIN WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER IS QUITE PHENOMENAL AS HAS BEEN SHOWN TIME AND AGAIN THROUGHOUT HISTORY. IT JUST MAKES GOOD COMMON SENSE.

Come on zippy,

You are a ' canadian' talking shit again about the US right to protest. As my Dad would tells us kids, " it is all in your head and if it was in your feet, you would run yourself to death," and just do the good deeds. You are no Poofy and I bless you all the more. Just keep you politics to yourself and hold your head high and let's all heal our planet. I do forgive you for your differences of awareness and your need to pretend your opinion matters to we Americans. Be blessed and be balanced and let's just heal stuff and stay out of the politics lane? What do you think? Hopw about staying out of that lane and keeping your unwelcome ongoing politics about my country to yourself. How about it dear one? Truly, this should not be your stuff to go on and on about. I forgive you and I love you. Let's hold hands and heal our world.

Love and blessings,

A CANADIAN YES, BUT I AM NOT ADDRESSING YOUR RIGHT TO PROTEST, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL, JUST THE LACK OF PROTEST ABOUT INTELLIGENT THINGS AND NOT THE COLOR OF SOME UNDERWEAR. UNDERWEAR PROTESTS REALLY DO NOTHING IN THE LONG TERM, AND ARE MOSTLY A FLASH IN THE PAN IT HAS BEEN FOUND. THESE DISTRACTIONS FROM THE REAL WORK DELAY THINGS TO SOME DEGREE.

DO UNDERSTAND THAT I CARE FOR MY COUNTRY JUST AS MUCH AS I CARE FOR YOURS AND THE REST. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PLANET AND HUMANITY INHABITS IT, NOT COUNTRIES RIGHT? BY THIS DEFINITION, ALL GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS ARE, BY THIS BIRTHRIGHT, OUR OWN AS WELL AND JUST INHABITED BY SYSTEMS OF GOVERNMENTS THAT HAVE DEFINED DIPLOMATIC AND LIVING BOUNDARIES. VISITING OTHER REGIONS OF THE WORLD SHOULD BE DONE BY EVERYBODY TO LEARN OF THIS WONDERFUL PLANET WE LIVE ON, BUT SADLY NOT MANY CAN DO THAT. THIS WILL CHANGE WITH NEW TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS OF COURSE AND OUR KIDS WILL TRAVEL AND EXPERIENCE THE WORLD AS THEY GROW IN UNDERSTANDING. TRAVEL IS PERFECT FOR THAT GROWTH.

BUT I DIGRESS. BY THE WAY, I ALWAYS LOOKED FORWARD TO BEING AN AMERICAN AS A KID, BUT MY PARENTS CHOSE CANADA. TO THIS DAY, I HAVE A LARGE SOFT SPOT FOR THE BIG UNCLE COUNTRY I DID NOT GET TO. AND NOW THAT UNCLE SAM IS ABOUT TO GET THAT SHIT, SHOWER AND SHAVE AND A NEW SUIT AND BE THE SHINING BEACON OF HOPE THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE, I AM ABSOLUTELY THRILLED THAT THE TIME HAS FINALLY ARRIVED FOR THAT. I AM VERY HAPPY TO LEND A HAND IN THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OF THE USA.

AND SURE I HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS ON THINGS, BUT ASK ME TO STAY QUIET? I DO NOT ASK ANYBODY TO KEEP SILENCE ON THEIR OPINIONS AS THAT WOULD BE IMPOSING MY THOUGHTS ON CONTROL ON OTHERS, SO PLEASE ALLOW ME MY THOUGHTS, RIGHT OR WRONG. WE ARE IN AN EXPERIENCE, BUT THE EXPERIENCE SHOULD NOT GET OUT OF BALANCE TO THE INTENT OF THAT PATH BY WAY OF PERCEIVED AND ARTIFICIAL STRIFE. LET’S STICK TO THE KIND OF STRIFE MORE APTLY REPRESENTED BY NOT ENOUGH FOOD FOR A FAMILY.

IN RESPECT OF THE USA, I HAVE ALLOCATED A GREAT DEAL FROM THE RELEASE TO THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE GUTTED MANUFACTURING INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE USA. THIS WAS DONE WAY BEFORE TRUMP CAME INTO POWER.

AND YES, WE WILL HEAL THIS PLANET TOGETHER OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT, AND VERY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AND ANYBODY ELSE THAT HAS THIS IN THEIR HEARTS COME ON IN AND LEND A HAND.

THERE WERE A FEW EMAILS I AM TEMPTED TO SPEAK TO, BUT JUST THINKING WHY SHOULD I. THE USUAL EXTREMES COME OUT SO THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED. BUT I WILL SAY THIS TO SOMEBODY I MAY HAVE RESPECT FOR, A FORMER ARMED SERVICES GUY THAT TEACHES HOW TO THROW A KNIFE. SUPPORTING THE MINDSET OF BEING ANGRY AT THINGS YOU BELIEVE TO BE TRUE IN A VIOLENT MANNER, IS NOT THE RIGHT THING. REFLECT ON WHAT I SAID AND WHAT I SAY. I DO NOT LIE. WHY SHOULD I. IT DOES NOTHING BUT OVERTURN AND HARM. NOTHING CAN BE BUILT ON A LIE AND THERE IS A LOT OF BUILDING HERE. CHILL AND WATCH IT UNFOLD AS WE ARE JUST ABOUT TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US. OK?

OF COURSE THERE IS THE ODD EMAIL THAT KEEPS ON THE SAME TRACK OF “SCAMMER, FRAUD, NO MONEY ALL A FAIRY TALE…” AND SO ON. THESE PRODIGIOUS MINDS AND THEIR ASTUTE OBSERVATIONS BASED ON OPINION WILL DISAPPEAR SHORTLY. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE SO ANGRY, BUT I WOULD BET THEY HAVE NEVER TRIED TO DO ANYTHING MUCH FOR THEIR COMMUNITY, AND THEY EAT GOLDFISH OR WORMS AT PARTIES WHILST DESTROYING A KEG OF BEER.

IN THE OPPOSITE END OF THE SPECTRUM JUST NOW I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL K. ON SKYPE. HE IS ONE OF THE RECIPIENTS OF HELP THAT I PASS ON FROM YOU TO OTHERS. HE IS IN HIS 80’S AND WISHES TO GET TO WORK AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE, BUT SADLY HE IS WIPED OUT DUE TO SOME CIRCUMSTANCES, AND I SENT HIM A BIT OF HELP TO KEEP HIM ALIVE AND HIS RESPONSE IS QUITE ELOQUENT IF REPETITIVE:

… you are the very best thank God

Thank God for you

ALL I DID WAS HELP WITH WHAT YOU GAVE ME, BUT THE ONES HELPED SEE ONLY ME MOST OF THE TIME DESPITE MY TELLING THEM OVER AND OVER THAT THE HELP IS COMING FROM YOU, AND I AM JUST DISTRIBUTING. NEVERTHELESS, MICHAEL’S COMMENTS APPLY TO YOU, THE ONES THAT HELP AND AGAIN A BOW AND HAT’S OFF TO YOU FOR DOING THAT.

Hi Hobie,

I just read the Zap update and see he mentioned HR 193. I remembered reading that bill and there was one thing that concerned me. Here is the link to the bill:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/text

If you scroll down to the end of it you will find this:

SEC. 13. EFFECTIVE DATE.

Except as otherwise provided, this Act and the amendments made by this Act shall take effect on the date that is two years after the date of the enactment of this Act.

My concern is that it states the act will take effect on the date that is two years after the date of the enactment of the act. Two years??? Perhaps you could address this concern to Zap? I am wondering if in fact regardless of it passing that it won't even take affect for two years. Just thought I should bring this to everyone's attention.

Regards,

G

YES I DID READ THE WHOLE THING SO I COULD UNDERSTAND IT. YES, IT WILL TAKE TWO YEARS TO ENACT THE CHANGE, BUT BEFORE IT IS FULLY IMPLEMENTED, THE CHANGES WILL START TAKING EFFECT ALMOST RIGHT AWAY IN SELECT “PIECES” OF THE WHOLE, PARTICULARLY THE MOVEMENT OF FUNDS. THIS I CHECKED WITH INTELLIGENCE AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THE PROCESSING OF THE LOANS AND THE MOVEMENT OF FUNDS WILL BE RELAXED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS A VERY GOOD THING. THANKS FOR POINTING THIS OUT G.

THE FUNDS THAT ARE BEING RELEASED NOW ARE THE MATRIX FUNDS OF OUR HUMANITY. THESE HAVE BEEN TRIED TO BE RELEASED AND WORKING SINCE 2003. THEN 2005, 2008 AND SO ON. IT WAS FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED AFTER THE LAST ATTEMPTS TO FOIL THE RELEASE WERE THEMSELVES FOILED, AND BANKERS WENT TO JAIL. THIS IS ALL VERY REAL AND PEOPLE GET KILLED DOING THIS. AND ALL WE CAN DO IS MOURN THEM AND WORK HARDER.

THIS WORK IS CRITICAL FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND THE ONES THAT ARE AT THE EDGE DOING THIS ARE TO BE RESPECTED. IF I COULD ONLY TALK I WOULD TELL YOU OF THE ELDERS WHO CONVINCED THE COUNCILS TO WORK TOGETHER. AND HOW THE FED PAVED THE WAY FOR THE RELEASES. AND OF THE ROYALS WHO STOOD FIRM IN THEIR POSITION OF EFFECTING THE DIVINE PLAN. ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAD TO DO THEIR PART DESPITE THE DANGERS TO MAKE THIS ALL WORK. THEN THERE ARE THE ONES IN THE TRENCHES. THE SPECIAL FORCES GUYS AND GALS, THE PENTAGON GUYS AND GALS WHO ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO KEEP ALL THIS ON TRACK, AND THE ROYALS AND THEIR SYSTEMS THAT HAVE BEEN FULLY ACTIVATED TO GET THIS DONE FOR OUR HUMANITY.

IT IS A MARVELOUS CONCERT OF OVERLAPPING EFFORTS AND WE BENEFIT FROM THEIR WORK AND SACRIFICE. MY PART IN ALL THIS IS REALLY JUST GETTING PROJECTS FUNDED, SO A DISTRIBUTOR OF FUNDS? I SUPPOSE THAT WOULD BE THE CLOSEST DESCRIPTION I CAN COME TO. PROJECTS COME IN, PASS THROUGH THE COMPLIANCE PART, GET FUNDED, AND START OPERATIONS. THERE WILL BE THOUSANDS DONE IN THE END, SO THE GREATEST STAFFING ISSUE IS PROJECT MANAGERS. THESE INDIVIDUALS HAVE TO BE VERY SKILLED IN WATCHING SEVERAL PROJECTS AND PROCESSING OTHERS. WE WILL BE REALLY HIRING MANY SUCH EXPERTS OVER TIME. THE PROJECTS ARE WHAT WILL PERFORM THE CHANGE, AND GET THIS PLANET BACK TO PRISTINE SHAPE AND PROVIDE FOR ALL OF MOM’S KIDS LIVING ON HER.

THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS IN THE NEXT DAYS WILL SIGNAL THE START OF MAJOR EFFORTS. IN SMALLER EFFORTS, THE ONES THAT HELPED US GET HERE, ARE THE ONES THAT WE WILL HELP BACK FIRST. THE PROJECTS WILL BEGIN GETTING THEIR FUNDINGS, AND THE LOVELY PEOPLE WITH PARSNIPS FOR BRAINS THAT HAVE PUT OUR EFFORTS DOWN WILL SCURRY BACK INTO THEIR SAFE PLACE AND BECOME REAL SILENT.

I WAS GOING TO REVEAL A FEW MORE INTERESTING THINGS, BUT THEY ASKED ME TO KEEP QUIET ON THOSE AS THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETED YET, AND SECURITY CONCERNS ARE STILL FIRST AND FOREMOST EVEN THOUGH WE ARE SO CLOSE. BUT NO BIG DEAL AS THIS COMING WEEK IS THE BEGINNING OF THE FUNDINGS FOR US.

THE RV, PROSPERITY PROGRAMS AND THE HISTORIC BOND STUFF IS WELL UNDERWAY FROM WHAT THEY TOLD ME, AND THE PUBLIC REDEMPTIONS AND EXCHANGES THAT ARE TO COME, ARE STILL COMING. I DO NOT KNOW THE PRECISE SCHEDULE, BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME PER SE AS OUR FUNDING IS COMING DIRECTLY FROM THE EFFORTS OF THE ROYALS AND THE VERY OLD MONEY.

WE ALSO HAD TWO OTHER ORGANIZATIONS PLEDGE FUNDS TO US WHEN THEY GET CASHED OUT, AND WE WILL INTAKE THESE FUNDS IN SEPARATE ACCOUNTS FOR TRACKING, AND PUT THOSE FUNDS TO PROJECTS AS WELL. OUR BOOKKEEPING AND AUDIT SYSTEMS ARE DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE THIS INFLUX. THE MORE MONEY COMES IN, THE MORE PROJECTS WILL GET FUNDED AND THE FASTER THE WORK WILL GET DONE. JUST LIKE THE MORE PEOPLE WE HAVE DOING THIS, THE FASTER THE JOB WILL GET DONE.
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" Internet-Fraud-Alert1

YOUR HELP IN GETTING OUR TEAM STABILIZED ONE LAST TIME IS SUCH A RELIEF YOU HAVE NO IDEA. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS. THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT CARDBOARD BOX EATING KETCHUP SANDWICHES (ALTERNATING WITH KETCHUP SOUP). I COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP.

AND I REALLY HOPE I CAN SQUIRREL AWAY A FEW DAYS OFF. TO PAY FOR THIS, MISS PHIPPS IS COMPILING ALL THE NASTYGRAMS RECEIVED AND SELLING THEM OFF TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. SO FAR, WE ARE AT $3.03.

I LEAVE YOU WITH GOOD THOUGHTS AND GOOD NEWS OF WHAT IS TO COME NOW.

AND CONGRATULATIONS PATRIOTS! AND ATLANTA! THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING GAME! WELL PLAYED! SUPER SUPER BOWL!

IN COMPLETE GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP
POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" Worlds-biggest-liar_LRG

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

FEBRUARY 5, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" 0Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables and medical needs and computers running.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reader Gunny: "OK... I truly hope (as I do not pray to anything) that you will eventually prove me wrong."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 6-Feb-2017 16:29:54
In Response To: POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" (hobie)

(Thanks, G. :)

Reader Gunny writes:

=====

Dear Zap,

OK... I truly hope that you will eventually prove me wrong.

Do not think for a moment that I would not like to see the entire world be healed and healthy, myself included.

If you do prove me wrong, I will be the first man to stand from the rooftops and scream "I WAS WRONG" and actually look forward to that day.

May it come soon for all those in need. Worldwide.

Yes, I am an angry man for many reasons.

I fought and killed for reasons that were all lies, my beautiful daughter Jessica died at 20 from GARDASIL induced cervical cancer - She actually killed herself on Christmas Eve 2013 with heroin before the cancer finished her off in dire pain and suffering.

POOFness for FEB 5: "The Times They Are A-Changin" Jessica-Cuise-2009

The US Government (Army) grows ALL the heroin poppies in Afghanistan btw.. I know, I was there many times though the US Marines do not share that duty. That FACT makes me very angry.

The inequities of this world gnaw at me like a dog and a bone, yet nothing I do ever seems to make a difference. And the "differences" I have made, may have actually have been for the wrong side.

Many people believe in your message, I hope that I am the one who was wrong all along.

Good Luck and Carry On,
Gunny

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well, you're not alone there Gunny :), I concur with what you say in many ways, with all the spoof platitudes and 'motherhood' statements...
Posted By: Bob
Date: Monday, 6-Feb-2017 19:29:30
In Response To: Reader Gunny: "OK... I truly hope that you will eventually prove me wrong." (hobie)

. . . . . . and prophetering and pofiteering going on all around us,

This is all getting very tiring and boring, after 25+ years of the same same and same again stories.

People love to live in HOPE (of what exactly?), yet hope, from what I know, isn't going to achieve a bloody thing, despite what MOST people think or read or believe about 'hope' or 'hopium', as some refer to 'it'.

Who is this HOPE ('person' out there?) we all refer and/or cling to so 'desperately', that may/will miraculously change or turn things around in our lives, 'for the better' and greater good of all?

Nothing will change for the 'better' unless WE change ourselves, first, from within.

Simple! and hard to believe!?

We've all heard this before in one form or another, but

We 'imagine' that this seemingly insignificant statement, applied to an imagined, 'insignificant' ME, can

Not possibly make the slightest difference in this BIG ('bad'?) world and universe, 'out there'.

It's a very OLD saying coming from the wisdom 'masters' of old.

Is this a grand deception then?

We can test 'it' out in our own experience!

When we first accept the world we live in, as IS, because we cannot change 'what IS', but

We CAN change what happens (next) i.e. from NOW on, by

Imagining and seeing the world as an extraordinarily beautiful, miraculous, nurturing and abundant place; and,

In that realization, i.e. seeing with real-eyes, we real-ize

That then, and only then, do we start creating (our 'future'), by envisioning how we want our world and life to be, as of right now.

[ We are NOT talking about what our eyes are physically (i.e. what they seem to be) seeing/sensing right now - that's the PAST - and it's a done deal! ]

If nothing had worked to date, what's stopping us letting go of our grip and stranglehold of the past?

Bob
==>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum