OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Restored 1899 footage is like a time machine
Special Alert EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Depopulation & The mRNA Vaccine
Special Alert EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. recommends only fully vaccinated passengers book cruises
Special Alert EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball or UFO! Something strange seen in the sky of France
Special Alert EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Summer Solstice 21st June 2021
Special Alert EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official US, EU & UK COVID Vaccines Deaths & Injury Data (June 19, 2021)
Special Alert EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» How To Buffer The Fallout From America’s Third World Death Spiral
Special Alert EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Great Reset’, Transitioning the Ruling Oligarch’s Into ‘Brave New’ Technocratic Plutocrat’s
Special Alert EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFOs Seen From The ISS June 19th, 2021 plus MORE
Special Alert EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Spot a Scorpion in the Night Sky
Special Alert EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Megadrought Could Force California’s Lake Oroville Hydroelectric Power Plant To Shut Down
Special Alert EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NAC Banned on Amazon, Threatened by FDA
Special Alert EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Google Funded Wuhan Lab Collaborator’s Research For Over A Decade
Special Alert EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey
Special Alert EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Phoenix Lights Over City of Lehi, Utah
Special Alert EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two UFO Shoot Out Of Volcano Mouth In Mexico On Live Cam
Special Alert EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange imprisoned for exposing and humiliating Democrats!
Special Alert EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» NFL Player Cole Beasley Says He’d Rather Retire Than Take Covid Jab Or Follow League’s Draconian Rules
Special Alert EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Houseboats Being Pulled Out Of Lake Oroville Because Of Low Water Levels
Special Alert EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plant-based diets & COVID-19
Special Alert EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4 British Airways Pilots DEAD Following COVID-19 Injections While Spain and Russia Prohibit “Vaccinated” From Air Travel
Special Alert EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mexican Program Accidentally Proves Covid Vaccine Magnet Theory While Attempting to Debunk It
Special Alert EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Special Alert

Special Alert

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special Alert Empty Special Alert Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm

ymoilman2

Special Alert

[size=18]There is much in this article I can say from SEVERAL highly credible sources is not only accurate but I already knew. As for the rest I must use my "ratdar" better than ever before but at the end of the day; NERO & CALIGULA cannot succeed if we do not cooperate with the manipulation and behave in the "expected" manner. The time for "waking" the masses has passed. We are going to have to do everything within our power to make sure that the millions of us already awake have every tidbit of information available no matter how seemingly inconsequential. Everything they do down to the smallest detail, they do for a reason.

Teri

Special Alert

see below: John Moore's radio program is on www.republicbroadcasting.org at 7:00-8:00 AM Monday through Friday.

What'Cha Think? Could it really be possible? We have the world's largest armed civilian population - with out any organization or leadership.

Special Alert
Wednesday August 29, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My two confidential sources (who don't know each other) advise me that:

1.) Trains loaded with military equipment ( Trucks, generators, forklifts, bulldozers, cranes, artillery, armor) continue to leave low lying coastal areas headed to high ground in the interior. This is to avoid the oceans coming out of their basins.

2.) Obama knows (because very astute analysts have told him so) that he will loose the election.

A.) The third week of October there will be a contrived economic collapse/bank holiday along with social disorder.

B.) It will be so severe that UN troops (i.e. Russian/Chinese/East European) will graciously respond to Obama's call during our time of need to restore civil order.

C.) There will be no election.

This contrived economic collapse was not scheduled to occur until after the election.

There will be a window of several days, to perhaps a week, when things are beginning to fall apart with the economy ( Stock market crash, etc.) that everything still works (i.e. commercial aviation, credit cards, Internet, no travel restrictions, sales of firearms & ammunition, etc). It is that window when you can make any last minute adjustments to where you physically are located and perhaps make a few last minute purchases of essentials (chocolate, gasoline, ammunition).

Once this goes down, wherever you are is (like it or not) where you will be for an undetermined period of time.

In addition to my two sources, Doug Hagmann with the Northeast Intelligence Network has two DHS sources of his own. In his article titled 'It's going hot!" (attached) he quotes his sources saying that there will be no national elections in November. While his sources do not give a specific scenario, the intelligence is essentially the same.

I also suggest reading the first chapter ( 22 pages) of Patriots, A Novel Of Surviving the Coming Collapse by James Wesley, Rawles. These 22 pages give a not all that unlikely scenario of what a fast moving economic collapse could look like.

Stay tuned, I'll do updates on my daily radio show as they come in.

John Moore
www.thelibertyman.com

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:44 PM

2Special Alert Empty Re: Special Alert Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum