This blue light was seen from the space station this week and the photo was taken by a Danish astronaut to study weather phenomenon. This one looks extremely high up and close to the space station. Its a well known fact that UFOs are frequently seen around lightening storms, and its very possible that UFOs are at the heart of this one. The UFOs recharge from it, feed off of it and then get sudden bursts of incredible energy afterward...like a child getting a sugar rush. Such things have been recorded many times in the past, once on CNN, but that video was deleted for some unknown reason. I want to include the video, but I cannot find much on Youtube, because so many fakes have been uploaded to the site that 70% of all UFO videos are now CGI and the other 30% seem buried for some unknown reason. Perhaps a NSA/CIA trick to hide the truth from the public.
Date of sighting: January 25, 2017 Location of sighting: Bangalore, India
In this video we see an unidentified flying object moving across the sky from one side of town to the other in just a few moments. Its silent and smooth movement is incredible, but its design...two disks one above another that is really baffling to me. I have never seen a UFO like this before...its really got me scratching my head about this one.
This video blew me away when I saw the craft pass behind the buildings. What this tells me is that the UFO was huge! I am talking city bus size and it passed extremely close to these buildings. No jet engine heard, no propellers or wings detected and from the looks of it, no one on the ground seemed to have any idea what the heck this could be other than an alien craft. Scott C. Waring
Published on Feb 8, 2017 An impressive observation of a UFO that splits into various light objects was captured on video with the Alessa EZ testimony. The incident was captured in the sky of Colima, Mexico.
Witnessreport Alessa EZ
"For the fourth time in a row, the same bright and spherical object appeared in the same position in the sky, this time it struck me because in a moment it is divided into 7 objects, one of them moves downwards, another three fly more Above and three of them begin to make geometric figures, spectacular !."
Swarm of Strange UFOs Filmed Flying over the Skies of Hengrove UK February 8, 2017
A swarm of mysterious lights has been spotted and filmed over Bristol in the latest in a string of UFO sightings. The orange blips were filmed gliding over houses in Hengrove by mum-of-one Kelly Maynard. The intriguing footage was shared just days after a Bristol Post reader shared their theory that a BT tower in Purdown is a refuelling station for spaceships. A similar sighting was also recorded in January over Siston Common, near Mangotsfield. “I looked up and there were several orange lights moving quite fast in the sky,” said 36-year-old Kelly, who shared the footage to a Facebook page called ‘The Universe’. “It was about six or seven at night and I ran in and grabbed my phone. On my Facebook somebody said it was lanterns but then they saw the video and said they didn’t know what it was. I have never seen anything like it. I could not believe it. I’ve got no explanation for it, so it must be something mysterious.” The video shows three orange blips moving through the sky, but Kelly said she actually saw ten to 15 of the unidentified objects before the camera started rolling. The footage was recorded on a Saturday night in January, Kelly said, but she decided to share it online this week in the hope of finding answers.