OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Is 'Vault 7'? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Is 'Vault 7'?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Is 'Vault 7'? Empty What Is 'Vault 7'? Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:51 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious Wikileaks Tweets Are Melting Down The Internet - What Is 'Vault 7' And Why Has It Suddenly Gone Viral?

Is The 'Bombshell Of All Bombshells' Coming? Wikileaks Julian Assange To US State Department: 'I'll Try To Make This Clear, We Don't Have A Problem, You Have A Problem'

What Is 'Vault 7'? Vault_7_1
By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

Over the past several days, the whistleblowing website Wikileaks has released a series of mysterious tweets on Twitter that are in the process of 'melting down' the internet as 'web sleuths' across the 'world wide web' attempt to figure out what the tweets are referring to with many people asking: "what does Wikileaks know that we don't know?"

Beginning on February 4th at 5:38 a.m., Wikileaks put out a tweet that simply asked "What Is #Vault7" within which they featured a photograph of the Svalbard Seed Vault lying in the snow on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen as seen at the top of this story. Each day since then, Wikileaks has released another mysterious and cryptic tweet.

The Svalbard Seed Vault by the way is the biggest 'doomsday seed vault' in the world, holding more than 500,000 different samples in what is also considered the most diverse seed vault in the world.

Interestingly, the tweets released by Wikileaks also followed the "Five W's" often used in investigative journalism and police investigations. According to the principle of the Five Ws, a report can only be considered complete if it answers these questions starting with an interrogative word. What? Who? Where? When? And Why?

What Is 'Vault 7'? Vault_7_2

On February 5th at 1:58 a.m. Wikileaks put out another tweet which simply asked "Where Is #Vault7" which contained the photograph seen above of a Nazi gold stored in the Merkers Salt Mine, discovered by the US Army in 1945. According to the National Archives, the mine contained gold bullion, gold Reichsmarks, British gold pounds, French gold francs, American gold pieces, gold and silver coins, additional foreign currency, silver bars, platinum bars, artwork, and more.

Interestingly, sandwiched in between the first two cryptic Wikileaks tweets seen above, they put out this tweet which ANP had previously reported on in this story: "Trump on US government last night: O'Reilly: "Putin's a killer" Trump: "There are a lot of killers. You think our country is so innocent?"

On February 6th at 4:33 a.m., Wikileaks put out another tweet asking "When Is #Vault7?" which showed the photograph seen below of a jet engine test taking place at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia which shows a test being run upon a Pratt and Whitney F119-PW-100 jet engine. These 'soundproof hush houses' are sometimes called “vaults.”

What Is 'Vault 7'? Vault_7_3

On February 7th at 3:52 a.m. Wikileaks put out a tweet asking "Who Is #Vault7" showing photographs of '3 infamous spies', Bradley Manning, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden, within posters made up of them by the US government.

With the 'Infamous Spies' headlines looking almost like the headlines of some ridiculous tabloid newspapers, might 'Vault 7' refer to upcoming bombshell Wikileaks revelations which they've promised to bring us in 2017?

What Is 'Vault 7'? Vault_7_4

Finally just a short time ago on February 8th, Wikileaks has just put out another tweet which asks "Why Is #Vault7?" which shows the photograph seen below taken back in February of 2013 taken at the Whiteman Air Force Base In Missouri that was seen in an article called "Keeping Structures Strong" and shows Staff Sgt. Adam Boyd, a 509th Civil Engineer Squadron structural supervisor, welding a box blade for a snow plow. That story begins as such:

As Mother Nature's resources naturally break down with time, so does the infrastructure on base. Buildings age, pipes wear down and other vital assets require replacement.

This creates a balancing act for unit facility managers as they try to perform their primary duties and juggle the multiple issues that make buildings seem as if they are constantly falling apart, said Staff Sgt. Adam Boyd, 509th CES structural supervisor.

"Everything you see on base is constantly aging," Boyd said. "Part of our job is to fight the aging process, to keep the buildings looking as new as possible."

Without the structures shop, the entire base would decay, said Boyd.

It was not lost on some that the photograph appears to show steel being melted, what some other Twitter commenters believed may allude to the melting of steel on 9/11 in New York city.

What Is 'Vault 7'? Vault_7_5

What are all of these cryptic and mysterious Wikileaks tweets about? Back on February 1st, only days prior to the beginning of the cryptic tweets, Wikileaks released the tweet seen below teasing a pending publication and an 'insurance file'. So, what does Wikileaks know that we don't know? Several new videos below take a look at 'Vault 7' and what these mysterious tweets put out by Wikileaks this week might mean.

We also should remember that back on December 31st of 2016, Wikileaks put out a tweet which stated: "If you thought 2016 was a big WikiLeaks year 2017 will blow you away. Help us prepare for the showdown." What 'showdown' was Wikileaks referring to? And, is America about to get another massive dose of truth?
What Is 'Vault 7'? Capturehsaf

What do you think 'Vault 7' is all about? The theories explored within these videos include 'Vault 7' might have something to do with the FBI's 'Hillary Clinton emails' as on February 4th, soon before Wikileaks first cryptic tweet came out, they also tweeted "Full Text: FBI Quietly Releases Part 6 Of Its Hillary Clinton Investigation" while linking to a PDF 'coincidentally' being held at this website address: https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-06-of-06/at_download/file.

Is 'Vault 7' the next part of the Hillary Clinton emails, 'Vault 6' having already been released?

Others believe that Vault 7 might have something to do with what happened on 9/11 and the mysterious 'building #7' that collapsed to the ground that day without being hit by a plane like the other two WTC buildings.

What Is 'Vault 7'? What_is_vault_7

We Are Change reports: An anonymous account named “AnonScan” gave their input, tweeting out even more cryptic material and a riddle with several videos, including a video that shows Julian Assange calling the U.S. government, and warning the U.S. State Dept. of a massive un-redacted cable leak that isn’t from them.

The video ends with “it’s time,” an echoed term that has previously been tweeted by Snowden as well. The group’s riddle, “the answer is there right in front of you, if you know the alphabet Google is your friend.. or maybe not.” You can see that video of the phone call made to the US State Dept as the final video below, a video within which AnonScan make a mysterious reference to February 19th. What's supposed to happen on February 19th? 

Interestingly, in the phone call that Assange made to the US State Department in 2011 he stated "I'll try to make this clear....we don't have a problem...you have a problem." So what does Wikileaks know that the American people don't know and why is February 19th of 'great importance' to AnonScan, who made the video seen within it?

What Is 'Vault 7'? Vault_7_7

According to another theory floating around on Reddit as seen in the screenshot above, these tweets represent an 'insurance policy' and an attempt to let somebody know that 'they have the goods' about something, possibly having to do with the events of 9/11 or the still-missing Hillary Clinton emails.

Interestingly enough, the previously mentioned AnonScan video also brings up Google and their ties to Hillary Clinton and the US State Department and as Assange himself reports in this Wikileaks story, Google is not what it seems. Might Google be even more sinister than what we already know about it?

Each of the videos below take a look at what 'Vault 7' might be and in closing, we find it quite interesting though not surprising that in doing a search for 'Vault 7', not even one mainstream news media source showed up as covering it. Is the MSM 'blacking out' Vault 7 for one reason or another? This story will certainly be continued as more info is released in the days and weeks ahead. 

https://youtu.be/HfkibAZpnFs

https://youtu.be/GuKguJ06hRo

https://youtu.be/LlupMnpenco

Thanks to: http://allnewspipeline.com

2What Is 'Vault 7'? Empty Re: What Is 'Vault 7'? Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/42Er4A0N8PU

WikiLeaks #Vault 7 Explained

Yesterday, my friend Daniel Liszt called me up and asked me to look into WikiLeaks’ mystifying series of posts to their Twitter account about “Vault 7”. He wanted to know if I could augur as to what these might portend.
My initial reaction was that WikiLeaks never seemed to have finished unloading their trove of seamy Podesta emails and that they’d recently announced that their revelations in 2017 would make 2016 look like child’s play. I assumed this meant that incriminating evidence of child sex-trafficking, involving senior members of the US Government might soon explode into the mediasphere.
Today, a subscriber and friend who’s had a private investigation business for several decades called me up, so I took the opportunity to ask him if he’d heard anything about “Vault 7”. He offered some very interesting insights and his forensic accountant had just sent him today’s video by Press for Truth’s Dan Dicks, which does a great job of interpreting these cryptic posts by WikiLeaks.
I didn’t watch this clip until after having a very involved discussion about the hunches of my friend and his investigative network. What they expect to be leaked soon, which is similar to Dan Dicks’ conclusion, here is that “Vault 7” might have more to do with revelations about who was behind 9/11 than pedophilia rings. In addition, he believes that the information about to come out might reveal the identities of the 30 Top members of the “Committee” that controls the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), aka “The Central Bank of Central Banks” – as well as information about the tightly-controlled bloodlines that are in charge of the global Central Banking System. This information is apparently more secret than UFOs.
800 top US military brass were fired from their posts, starting in Bill Clinton’s term through that of Barack Obama. I was told that many of these fired military commanders are strongly behind Trump. Some reading this may have heard past rumors of a “Litmus Test” being presented to US military commanders in recent years, as to whether they would obey the Commander-in-Chief or the Constitution – and how the Constitutionalists were allegedly the ones fired.
According to one such Admiral (who’s name I can’t reveal), he believes “#Vault 7” involves the 9/11 data stolen from the Pentagon and that it contains information about those behind the attacks.
I was told that all of these findings would bring down the Central Banking System. Allegedly, the BIS, along with the 30 largest banks in the world were given foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. This enabled them to front-run the stock market. In addition, these entities embezzled and stole $5 trillion worth of black budget- and dirty (drug) money from within the SWIFT code transaction processing system, during the chaos of the 9/11 attacks.
Some information about this has leaked out, since the very beginning. Many of us have heard about the infamous “put options” that shorted American Airlines’ and United Airlines’ stock. I don’t think these earnings have ever been claimed, as any such claimants could face jail for Conspiracy in the 9/11 attacks, as clearly, their trades weren’t protected in the same way as those who heisted $5 trillion.
More recently, in 2012, the UK’s House of Commons conducted a partial investigation of these banks, which led to indictments of Barclays, HSBC and others for “improper banking practices”. The banks were fined but further investigations were shut down by Britain’s then Commercial Secretary to the Treasury under David Cameron, James Meyer Sassoon. Around the same time, a US Congressional Investigation of these banks was also blocked.
Sassoon is a British Baron and former member of the House of Lords. He had previously been President of the UK’s Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (!!!). Looks like the fox guarding the henhouse!
Sassoon’s family background is absolutely fascinating. Besides being a member of the trillionaire Rothschild banking family, his family were also major players in the Chinese-Indian opium trade, during the 19th century, adding to their already-immense fortune, from trading throughout Asia.
Barclays and HSBC are the world’s largest money laundering banks, according to my source. He says that the Barclays branch in Nassau, Bahamas will very happily and knowingly send dirty money to accounts in Liechtenstein, Geneva and Austria and POOF! It’s laundered.
Exactly where these dirty banks put the $5 trillion stolen during 9/11 is a matter of speculation but my investigator friend says that he’s seen the contents of a thumb drive, containing the SWIFT transaction forms that contained bank account information relating to a trust named “Pure Heart Investments”.
Attached to the Pure Heart Investments trust were the names of several members of the US Senate, Tim Geithner (serving as Undersecretary of the Treasury for International Affairs in 2001), the Bushes and the Clintons. This stolen $5 trillion has allegedly been used for bribing people, it’s been put into trading programs to earn money, it’s been used in special projects and in the construction of buildings.
My source said that he could see the details about the buildings but not about what was going on inside those buildings. He and his team believe that Trump, through his Attorney General Jeff Sessions will eventually expose all of this.

Thanks to: http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

3What Is 'Vault 7'? Empty Re: What Is 'Vault 7'? Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:27 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Is 'Vault 7'? Sddefault

https://youtu.be/QdB7r8gkgds

4What Is 'Vault 7'? Empty Re: What Is 'Vault 7'? Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/-m5bldX7MuU

Published on Feb 11, 2017
Secureteam10 is your source for reporting the best in new UFO sighting news, info on the government coverup, and the strange activity happening on and off of our planet. Email me YOUR footage and help us continue the good fight for disclosure!

➨E-mail me your ideas & footage: TheSecureteam@gmail.com
➨Get Your Secureteam Shirt Here! http://secureteam.spreadshirt.com
➨Twitter: https://twitter.com/SecureTeam10
➨Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Secureteam10

Intro Music: Spellbound by Kevin Macleod
Outro Music: "Dark Trap" by rh_music

ALL footage used is either done under the express permission of the original owner, or is public domain and falls under rules of Fair Use. We are making such material available for the purposes of criticism, comment, review and news reporting which constitute the 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, review and news reporting is not an infringement of copyright.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum