OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by Carl Spackler

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin scam - he claimed diplomatic immunity?
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 Coin Launch Is Just Another Sales Gimmick! - Dave Schmidt Still In Jail
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by RamblerNash

» Earth Sky in RARE form! Enjoy...
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» INCREDIBLE SIGHT IN THE SKIES OF EGYPT 7-2-2020
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Sound Coming Out Of Weining, Guizhou in China
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Photo Emerges of Jizlaine Maxwell and Kevin Spacey Sitting on Queen’s Throne plus MORE
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ HUGE CUBE UFO NEAR SUN plus MORE
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why People Laugh At New Agers - P5
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Q 100% Confirmed - America: Land of Legends plus MORE
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Social Distancing and Lockdown is Bogus WHO Says Asymtomatic Are Not Infectious
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SHOCKING! The Epstein/JonBenét CONNECTION! - Ghislaine Maxwell Has Some EXPLAINING To Do
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Edgar Cayce: Understanding How Colors Affect The Human Aura
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Esoteric Tale of Humpty Dumpty
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Our Times Part I: Our Lady’s View of Our Times ~ Fr Ripperger
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Unbelievable Things That Will Make You Drop Your Jaw
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CurrencyCloud Partner Connections W/Ripple- Visa - Dwolla - The Clearing House - Earthport - XRP
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» $25 Billion Dollars Per Second (DTCC + DLT) - XRP - Ripple - SBI APP - CMU WEF Global Reset
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crypto.com: Bank Cards Suspended in Europe Following Wirecard Bankruptcy
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Rudolf Steiner and Angels – The Potential Fall of Humans and their Angels
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Can The Fed Go BUST? (Shocking Secrets Revealed!)
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE HIDDEN KING PART 2
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:55 pm by LadyDragon

» The Anti-Mask REBELLION! - How People Are Taking Disobedience Into Their OWN Hands
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:28 pm by Carl Spackler

» UPDATES - Body Language: Jizlaine Maxwell Prosecution Team plus MORE
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ What's this ? UFO ? Caught by Stereo Ahead HI1 plus MORE
Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer  P EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer P

Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer P

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer

posted By: MayTruthBe
Date: Saturday, 1-Sep-2012 00:53:46
Folks, this is very interesting, and thought-provoking, material. I had already read parts of the eBook, but reading it in its entirety was quite a different experience. In case you’re interested, I am forwarding both an interview with the author, and the link to the eBook.
Isabelle

Roswell 47 Crash – Alien Interview with Lawrence Spencer
Part 1 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG__BeeHqr0 )
Part 2 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouL4A6U5YSs )
Part 3 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA8TS55JFco )
Part 4 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hu7q-JoP4I )
eBook link, if interested is:
( http://www.theparacast.com/alieninterview/AlienInterview.pdf )

I would like to submit my comments on the eBook, ”Alien Interview”, which I have now read with great interest, insofar as I find there is a very distinct parallel between what the eBook’s contents state and what is put forth in, “A Course In Miracles” (ACIM).
However, I would like to state that ACIM is more comprehensive in its explanation of why we made and maintain the universe of form; and, that the universe of form, itself, serves as a prison, separating us, in awareness, from where we hail, our true home, God’s Universe.
ACIM further maintains there lies, in-between the two universes, what is referred to as “the Real World” (beyond time and space), wherein lies the solution, “the way”, which will lead us out of this universe, which we made and maintain, and back to God’s Universe, from where we hail and belong, in awareness.

Airl, the being in the eBook, sets out the problem we face as IS-BE’s quite extensively, but fails to present a true solution, a way out. Blaming other separated sons and children of God (the old Empire), in the universe of form does not cut it; for, it is but a repetition of what we do on Earth (blaming our brother), which keeps us tied to it, and coming back...

[b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum