OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Jerzy511

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 12-Feb-2017 20:38:25
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: We're In The Money
Date: Sun, February 12, 2017 8:33 pm

WE'RE IN THE MONEY

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-ddc-ddc_bd&hsimp=yhs-ddc_bd&hspart=ddc&p=utube+ginger+rogers+singing+Were+In+The+Money#id=1&vid=412e03ca0e200b3cc8eeb733684e0803&action=view

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The story and the drama have been in a vortex of confluence energies for years. You think that entangled mess should be over by now; well we are diligently working toward that end and yes, a big fat yes-- it is better and daylight is showing between the leaves of this long book of sorts. We are keeping this vigil so that you who do know a little can sit back and enjoy other things. We are quite pleased with the results and the negotiating power of the folks on line and making every effort to push it through. That's what you want to hear; yes it is being pushed through. Be assured the masses are not caring about the details so embroiled; all they want is relief. We could say "amen" to that and okay, we will. Everyone is wanting the things that are spoken of from time to time.

I am aware of the massive energy drain that has occurred. I wish that you could make it happen now??|

We are patiently extricating the minutia and the failed computer glitches that are easier to insert than you think. It has been a cat and mouse game now for months but now that we who are overseeing this project are wiser than ever, we can assure you that efforts are concerted to say it conservatively. We know that January was the hoped month; and that was a possible reality-- if you'll just have a bit more patience we feel confidently we can secure the needed final solution. That's what we want to call it-- the final solution to a very long drawn out problem of getting funds put where they are intended...P...

SUSAN SAYS

WOLF AND THE FLAME

The people
who consider you weak
have not yet noticed
the wolf hiding
behind your eyes,
nor the flames
inside your soul.

Let them think
you are weak
and do what
wolves and fire
do best.

Surprise them
when they least expect it.

Stay Fierce

For all of you that have had your personal doubters, my understanding is those days are over!!! The news has never been this positive in all directions to finally receive what each one of us have waited so long to manifest. Many Blessings, Susan

Zap Says

HI ALL

THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT SOONER OR LATER AND BECOMES KNOWN. JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT, THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT ABOUT THE EVENTS SURROUNDING THAT ELECTION. THIS IS NOT A MESSAGE OF SUPPORT HERE, JUST A MESSAGE OF TRUTH COMING OUT THAT HAS TO BE KNOWN BY PEOPLE.

I WOULD IMAGINE IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DO WORK AS A PRESIDENT WHEN THE MEDIA DOES NOTHING EXCEPT DIMINISH WHAT WAS DONE AND INSTEAD, TELL BLATANT LIES ABOUT EVENTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO BRING DOWN THE PRESIDENT. DOES THE MEDIA REALLY BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH SUCH OUTRAGE FOR LONG?

JOHN NOLTE HAS COMPILED A LIST OF THE LIES, AND THEY ARE KINDA TELLING. NO WONDER TRUMP WAS PISSED AT THE MEDIA THEN, AND CONTINUES TO BE SO. I WOULD BE TOO IN HIS SHOES. REMEMBER THE MEDIA IS CONTROLLED BY ABOUT 6 CORPORATIONS. THEY OWN THE MAJORS AND MINORS IN THE USA, AND OTHERS LIKE THE GUARDIAN AND BBC IN BRITAIN. THE CABAL CONTROLS THE CORPORATIONS. GET THE PICTURE? THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR: “DISCREDIT TRUMP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND MAYBE GET HIM TAKEN OUT BEFORE HE TAKES US OUT” BECAUSE TRUMP IS READY TO TAKE HEADS.

Fake News Rap Sheet: Last Week the MSM Was Caught Telling FORTY Lies

By: John Nolte

February 8, 2017

Welcome to week three of "This Week In Fake News!" Previous editions can be found here and here.

You will see one change in this week's list, with respect to the count. Rather than start the count over every week, this ongoing diary of Fake News will now use a cumulative number, an ongoing count. Put simply, last week's list contained 24 pieces of Fake News. The week prior was 12. That is a total of 36, so this week we will start with number 37.

This is not meant to be a gimmick. Rather, it is a way to more accurately understand and comprehend the breathtaking scope of the national media's rabid dishonesty.

The media told FORTY lies last week, for a total of SEVENTY-SEVEN separate incidents of Fake News in just three weeks.

Let's begin…

37. CNN's Jake Tapper Lies About Trump Not Offering Sympathy to Canada After Mosque Attack

41. MSM Hides Behind KellyAnne Conway's Mistake To Cover Up Their Own Cover Up

Lies of omission are still lies, and this is a biggie…

GO SEE IT ALL AT:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13294/fake-news-rap-sheet-last-week-msm-was-caught-john-nolte

IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, GO SEE THE DATE/TIME STAMPS HERE:

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

IT WAS REPORTED THAT JOHN BRENNAN IS THE CIA MOLE THAT DID A LOT OF THE ANTI-TRUMP STUFF. IMAGINE THAT.

Published on Jan 19, 2017

The honorable Donald J. Trump has just been inaugurated while Obama appointed, lying treasonous, NWO,-Islamist CIA MOLES lie & leak fake news regarding Donald Trump's alleged Russian connections to try to DELEGITIMIZE his election as a fraud. Rep. John Lewis & 70 other Congressional sore losers have joined forces with left wing-Islamist alliance of Obama, Hillary, Kerry, CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN, limp wristed paper posher "General Michael Haydn & other anti- nationalist, un-American traitors to destroy Donald trump before he is even INAUGURATED! TREASONOUS SLAP IN THE FACE TO 67 million American voters. Muslim Obama & his Muslim appointees (over 600 Muslims in key security positions!) - with lying JOHN BRENNAN at the helm - over saw and allowed the wanton slaughter, genocide & displacement of millions of innocents in the Middle East creating millions of refugees now invading Europe & the USA.

JOHN BRENNAN, BARRY OBAMA & their Islamist sympathizing friends are furious that their shoe in NWO establishment candidate Hillary Clinton, did not get elected and thus their Islamic treason thwarted by the election of anti-globalist, pro- Israel & Christian AMERICAN patriot nationalists! They are beside themselves as they continue to plot the destruction of Trump's new pro Christian, pro strong military, pro business, pro American worker - policy agenda as Obama's sick, treasonous, globalist regime of tyranny is about to end. The white House is completely bugged with microscopic surveillance gear and the foul aroma od Muslim oblations in the Blair House & White House. Pence & Trump need to clean house technologically and spiritually to win our beloved nation , Constitution and economy back! John Brennan is a liar & a traitor unsurpassed even than Crooked Hillary. Jeff Sessions and the new law & order DOJ need to look into these situations and help Donald DRAIN THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY SWAMP IN WASHINGTON D.C. immediately.

Time is running out on freedom in America. The Islamist cells are here- armed and dangerous. The Muslim Obama & Brennan were so close to succeeding and destroying our Republic ( Obama last press conference - as usual --so slick & smooth talking in covering his treason's, treacheries and duplicity against the American people! The American people need to SEE JUSTICE SERVED on these moles & traitors. NEVER FORGET the innocent victims of Benghazi and the fact that these evil US leaders presided over the greatest mass genocide of Catholics, Coptics, Evangelical Christians and Yazidis SINCE THE TIME OF CHRIST! They allowed embedded ISIS terrorist to migrate into lovely Western Europe - the blood of innocents in San Bernardino, Orlando, Paris, Nice France, Paris, Brussels, London,Berlin etc. all cry out for JUSTICE! (Federico Cardella)

GO SEE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhSqByEMfDE

THERE ARE SO MANY MORE ARTICLES AND VIDEO DOCUMENTARIES AVAILABLE, SO DO SOME SEARCHING. IT IS ALL THERE. NOW TO THE STUFF THAT REALLY AFFECTS ALL OF US IMMEDIATELY.

Trump is deep into the rv and gcr PROCESS AS WE KNOW, BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AS YET IT SEEMS. WELL, THE CLOSEST I HAVE SEEN ANYTHING FROM TRUMP IN THIS RESPECT IS HIS SPEECH WHERE HE ALMOST ANNOUNCED THE RV PUBLICLY, BUT HE HAS TO WAIT JUST A BIT MORE UNTIL ALL THE ELEMENTS ARE IN PLACE. YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES IN THIS ONE REALLY WELL.

GO SEE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjtlkOVQ2oA&feature=youtu.be

NOW ALL OF THIS IS SORTA EXPECTED AS TRUMP IS CONTROVERSIAL. HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN SO HE DOES OFFEND HERE AND THERE. HE HIMSELF SAID THAT POLITICS IS NASTY AND VERY TOUGH. COMING FROM A BUSINESSMAN OF HIS CALIBER, THAT IS SAYING A LOT. IN MY OPINION, HE SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE FOR A BIT SO THAT HE CAN DO THE WORK AND THEN TAKE A MEASURE OF WHAT HE DID. IF HIS CURRENT TRACK RECORD OF GETTING THINGS PUT RIGHT IS ANY INDICATION, AMERICA WILL FLOURISH.

NOW THAT THE CLINTON’S ARE OUT, THE FOREIGN DONATIONS HAVE DRIED UP. NO MORE MONEY FOR THE PAY TO PLAY THING. SO SAD. THIS HAS LED TO THE DISSOLUTION OF THE CLINTON FOUNDATION THAT WAS TO SUPPOSEDLY HELP OTHERS. THE CLINTONS HAVE PETITIONED TO DISSOLVE THE FOUNDATION IN APRIL, AND HAVE ALREADY DISMISSED MANY STAFF. THAT MEANS RECORDS AND INFORMATION ON THEIR DEALINGS WILL DISAPPEAR. GOOD WAY OF GETTING RID OF EVIDENCE, RIGHT?

SO NOW WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN A NEW ERA. WITH THE RELEASES THAT ARE HERE, OUR HUMANITY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN A VERY IMPORTANT PREPARATION PERIOD VIA THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. PART OF THESE PREPARATIONS WILL BE FOR THE NIBURU EVENT THAT IS COMING UP. SINCE OUR SYSTEM IS A BINARY STAR, NOT A TRINARY THANK GOD, WE HAVE TO CONTEND WITH THE PERIODIC APPEARANCE OF THIS LITTLE SUN AND ITS PLANETS THAT WILL CROSS THROUGH OUR SYSTEM ON AN ELLIPTICAL.

MANY HAVE WONDERED HOW COME SO MANY UNDERGROUND CITIES AND BASES. WELL, THAT IS THE REASON. THE PASSING WILL WREAK A BIT OF HAVOC ON THIS PLANET, THEN IT WILL PASS, AND THAT IS WHEN THE PREPARATIONS WILL BE REALLY USEFUL AND THE MAJORITY OF THE RECONSTRUCTION WILL TAKE PLACE. THE BOYS AND GIRLS UPSTAIRS HAVE PLANS TO HELP US GET THROUGH THIS PERIOD, AND THE UNDERGROUND CITIES AND BASES WILL ALSO BE VERY USEFUL INDEED. THE PRESERVATION OF LIFE ON THIS PLANET IS A PRIME DIRECTIVE SINCE HUMANITY IS PRETTY GOOD AND WE CAN DO MUCH TO HELP OTHERS. I AM VERY PROUD TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE GROWN TO THE POINT THAT WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF REACHING THE STARS.

THERE ARE MANY THAT ARE STEPPING FORWARD TO HELP WITH THE RADIATION PROBLEM WITH FUKUSHIMA, AND SHORTLY, I FORESEE A GLOBAL EFFORT TO DECOMMISSION THE NUCLEAR REACTORS AND GET RID OF THE SPENT FUEL BY NEUTRALIZING ALL RADIOACTIVE SUBSTANCES. THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE HEAT SOURCE IS ALREADY DEVELOPED, AND IT WILL NOT TAKE MUCH TO REFURBISH CURRENT REACTORS TO WORK ON THIS HEAT SOURCE INSTEAD OF THE TIME BOMB THAT CURRENT NUCLEAR FUEL REPRESENTS. FUKUSHIMA CAN NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

I THANK ALL THE INVENTORS AND SCIENTISTS THAT HAVE COME FORWARD TO OFFER THEIR METHODS OF GETTING FUKUSHIMA HANDLED, AND FROM WHAT I SEE, THE COMBINATIONS OF THESE METHODS WILL GET THAT TAKEN CARE OF.

OH, BY THE WAY, ABE FROMAN’S MAGNIFICENT VIDEOGRAPHY WORK WAS DELETED FROM THE INTERNET. SO SORRY TO SEE THIS UP AND COMING PARROT GO AWAY. THANKS TO DAVE SCHMIDT AND FRIENDS, THIS FELLOW WAS PUT ON NOTICE, AND HIS STUFF TAKEN OFF. PERHAPS HE CAN NOW CONCENTRATE ON ATTACKING THE LOWLY SEA SLUG FOR POLLUTING THE OCEANS BY HIS MERE EXISTENCE?

BESIDES THE ABOVE, I DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TO SAY THIS WEEK AS I AM CONCENTRATING ON THE FINAL PAPERWORK FOR THE RELEASES. THERE IS NOW MUCH WORK TO BE DONE IN RESPECT OF DOING THE INITIAL DISBURSEMENTS DONE, THE OFFICE UP AND RUNNING, AND BEGINNING THE FUNDINGS. THE FINANCIAL PART IS DONE, AND WE ARE SWITCHING TO THE PROJECT SIDE.

IT WILL NO BE LONG BEFORE WE ARE FULLY AT SPEED AND GETTING THE PROJECTS UNDERWAY. SO FAR, THERE ARE OVER 3,000 ODD PROJECTS THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED. EACH ONE WILL HAVE ITS MERITS ASSESSED AS TO THE DESIRABILITY AND EFFECTIVENESS AND GET FUNDED AS APPROVED.

THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE WE HAVE IS THE STAFFING. WE REQUIRE SO MANY PROFESSIONALS IN ALL FIELDS TO TAKE CARE OF THE LOAD WE WILL HAVE, THAT IT WILL BE A CONSTANT SEARCH FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE…I CAN SEE THIS COMING. I JUST PRAY THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP UP.

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Scam_alert

SO MUCH THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELPING HANDS. A LITTLE BIT WOULD BE HELPFUL RIGHT NOW FOR A COUPLE OF SITUATIONS, BUT THEY ARE NOT ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL YET. IF ALL GOES RIGHT, THEN NOTHING MORE WILL BE NEEDED IN A COUPLE MORE DAYS, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE AT THE LAST MINUTE.

OH AND A TIP OF THE HAT AND A DEEP BOW TO THE FOLKS IN THE AGENCIES AND MILITARY THAT ARE PROTECTING HUMANITY AND WORKING FOR US ALL. I AND WE THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TREMENDOUS WORK IN GETTING US ALL TO THIS POINT. FEW KNOW YOUR SACRIFICE.

GOD BLESS, WE LOVE YOU, AND BE READY FOR THIS. IT WILL BE A LOT OF WORK AND I DO NOT KID.

IN WILLING GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Worlds-biggest-liar_LRG

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

FEBRUARY 12, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Fraud-alert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables and medical needs and computers running.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Politifact_photos_tom-pantsonfire-xport4_

POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart
ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

YESTERDAY, I WAS INFORMED OF A GREAT AND MONUMENTAL MILESTONE IN THIS PLANET’S HISTORY. THIS MEANS EVERYTHING FOR US ALL. WE MAY HAVE DISCLOSURE MUCH FASTER THAN ANTICIPATED.

REMEMBER THIS MOMENT – IT IS TRANSFORMATIONAL FOR OUR HUMANITY.

THE MUCH ANTICIPATED PARADIGM CHANGE IS UPON US. I WILL SAY MORE AS I AM ALLOWED.

FOR NOW THOUGH IN MORE MUNDANE MATTERS, THE TIMING OF THE PROJECT STARTS REVOLVE AROUND THE FIRST FUNDS FROM THE TRUST THAT WILL LAND IN THE NEXT DAYS IN OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS. WE WILL THEN BEGIN THE INFRASTRUCTURE THAT WILL TAKE US TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

ALL PROJECTS SUBMITTED WILL BE PROCESSED, AND START GETTING FUNDED WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO. WE NEED AT LEAST A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET OUR ACT TOGETHER, AND GET THE OFFICES UP AND RUNNING.

I REALLY MEANT TO SAY MUCH MORE TODAY AND ANSWER SOME INTERESTING EMAILS, BUT PLEASE ALLOW ME TO HUNKER DOWN TO THE WORK AT HAND INSTEAD. THERE IS SO MUCH PAPERWORK TO DO NOW AND I AM ABSOLUTELY SWAMPED. I MUST FOCUS ON THE PENDING TRANSFERS TO CRITICAL FILES AND PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ON STANDBY FOR SO LONG, AND CAN NOT AFFORD MISTAKES.

BUT I DO THANK ALL THAT HAVE JUST HELPED IN THE LAST DAYS (SINCE ADMIN DECIDED TO OFFER HIS VIEWPOINT), AND THE DONATIONS THAT HAVE COME HAVE HELPED SO MUCH THAT THE TEARS OF GRATITUDE HAVE COME NOT ONLY FROM ME BUT FROM MANY THAT BENEFITED AND UNDERSTOOD THE SOURCE OF THE HELP.

THE FAMILY AT THE TRAIN STATION HAVE GONE TO SEE THEIR FAMILY, AND ARE SAFE.

SOME MORE DAYS WERE BOUGHT AT HOTELS FOR SEVERAL CRITICAL PEOPLE OVERSEAS TO KEEP THEM ALIVE UNTIL THE FIRST BITS AND PIECES OF THE PROJECT FUNDS ARRIVE, AND THEY CAN ACTIVATE THEIR ASPECT OF OUR ORGANIZATIONS.

A FEW LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE WERE LOOKED AFTER AND FED.

IT IS YOUR BENEVOLENCE AND MAGNANIMITY THAT SAVED THESE SITUATIONS, AND MY HEARTFELT GRATITUDE IS YOURS.

THIS COMING WEEK, THE FIRST FUNDS WILL ESTABLISH INFRASTRUCTURE. IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK, MORE WILL COME IN TO CONTINUE THE BUILD OUT. THE WEEK OF THE 22ND WILL BE THE BIG WEEK WHEN LARGER FUNDS WILL ARRIVE TO BEGIN THE CRITICAL PROJECTS. THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH WILL SEE VERY LARGE FUNDS COME IN TO BEGIN THE FUNDING OF ALL PROJECTS.

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t35768-poofness-for-feb-7-2016-soldiers-of-the-heart

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Tumblr_msy01oC3fS1rxi745o1_500
Smoke from the Office Of Poofness
To: 2goforth
Subject: Smoke
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014
ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

I START WITH SOMETHING FUNDAMENTAL HERE.

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.”
(2 Timothy 1:7, NLT)

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO EXAMINE THIS STATEMENT DEEPER. IT IS CONCISE, SIMPLE, AND TELLS EVERYTHING IN ONE CRISP MESSAGE. WE ALL HAVE THE POWER TO DO ANYTHING, INCLUDING RAPING AND PILLAGING, TO ACTS OF COMPASSION. THE LOVE COMPONENT IS WHAT THE POWER IS MADE OF, BECAUSE, BY EXTENSION, OF LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE, AND IS THEREFORE THE SEMBLANCE AND MAKEUP OF GOD, THE POWER IS A PART OF LOVE, AS RAPING AND PILLAGING, AND COMPASSION, ETC. ARE PARTS OF LOVE AS WELL.

THE THING THAT INDIVIDUATES US AS PIECES OF THIS DIVINITY IS OUR ABILITY OF SELF-DISCIPLINE. THIS IS GOVERNED BY WHO WE ARE, AND CHOOSE TO BE. THE PATHS ARE MANY.

SO GIVEN THAT UNDERSTANDING, WE ARE ABOUT TO ENTER A GREAT PERIOD OF JOY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY. THIS HAS BEEN HARD WON OVER TIME BY THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT HAVE CHOSEN THOSE PATHS. WE ARE GRATEFUL TO THEM. NOW THAT THIS PERIOD IS UPON US, IT WILL BE OUR CHOICE TO GO IN A MORE HEALING DIRECTION, AND MANY WILL SHIFT IN THIS CONSCIOUS CHOICE. EACH OF US HAS A POINT WHERE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT CAN BE AS A CHOICE THAT SUITS US. IT IS SELF-DISCIPLINE THAT WILL SET FORTH THE POWER OF THE LOVE THAT IS US. I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS – MANY SHIFTING TO THIS PATH AND START GIVING A HELPING HAND. WAY COOL. MUCH FUN AHEAD WITH THIS CHOICE.

THE FUNDS HAVE MATERIALIZED NOW. THE LUNAR NEW YEAR IS OVER, EVERYBODY IS BACK TO OFFICIAL WORK, AND THE FUNDS WILL FLOW. MANY INITIAL TRANSFERS ARE ALREADY BOOKED FORMONDAY.

SO NOW WILL COME THIS TIME OF CHOICE AND FIXING ON SOME PATH, AND THAT’S WHY I BROUGHT THIS UP FIRST.

THE FUNDS ARE MASSIVE AS EXPECTED, AND MANY BILLIONS WILL BE FLOWING HERE AND THERE, AND FINDING THEIR WAYS INTO THE ECONOMY.

MANY WILL NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE IMMENSE AMOUNTS THAT ARE COMING, AND HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM. FEAR OF MAKING MISTAKES, OR PATHS CHOSEN, WILL CLOUD AND MAKE FOGGY A SIMPLE SITUATION AS THE SHOCK OF INSTANT WEALTH IS WELL DOCUMENTED.

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t18379-the-rv-may-happen-overnight-thats-how-close-that-is-i-can-certainly-believe-this-week-is-the-rv-announcement-week-zap

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAUSE TO SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PLEASE CONSIDER HELP FOR THE WATER PROTECTORS AT STANDING ROCK! THIS IS A REAL CAUSE THAT YOU CAN FEEL 100% CERTAIN THAT DONATING YOUR MONEY TO WILL BE HELPING REAL PEOPLE STANDING FOR REAL CAUSES.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) 15085696_661352644045766_2517727660735261550_n

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Srst2

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

POOFness for FEB 12: We're In The Money (THANKS TO ALL THE DONATIONS) Thumb.php?i=SRST%20DAPL%20Donation%20Fund%20-%20PayPal_4

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum