OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? Empty A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House? Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:06 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Week in a Nutshell or Is it a Nut House?

March 5, 2017 Ines Radman 

Sorry for not writing more but once I explain everything I have had to go through you will understand. I’m proud of myself for passing the test of time, for accepting death for what it is: Life. As you know my mom passed away 2 weeks ago. My partner is in ICU because of embolisms and I’m waiting for the veterinarian to put my beloved dog Max to sleep. He’s had his share of suffering with epilepsy and I promised him I would not let him suffer.
Humans can’t deal with death, we have been programmed and conditioned to  believe that death is the end of the road. Our parting is difficult because we believe that once they stop breathing, it’s over, life is difficult without them. I have dealt with death in the last few weeks and I must say that I have done well.
Max has been with me for 11 years. He’s been an example of what we humans should be. Oh if only we could be like them 10%, we would be better at being humans. Max forgave me even when I got mad at him, he never stopped looking at me with love even when he knew I was about to blow up because he peed on the floor or couldn’t wait until morning to go outside and I had to clean up his poop. I have never heard my dog growl at me or anyone for that matter. Even when his tail was pulled, when a stranger kicked him, he never showed his teeth. He taught me so much, but most of all patience and LOVE.
But this is not what I came here to write. We come and go, it’s part of the game we came here to play, life goes on here in 3D or in another dimension. I’m writing because of the terminal madness going on. For some reason, I was very attracted to Trump and his presidency and with that comes the reactions across the world and the madness happening in America. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry, but I’m curious what is happening to Americans? Is it the fluoridated water, anti depressants, chemtrails, poison in the water system, or is someone through frequencies destroying what common sense and logic they have? I don’t know but it’s disturbing because I know one thing for sure. Whatever they are doing, they are not doing it out of clear mind or logic, not intentionally. The Americans that I know are good people.  I don’t have words for what I feel watching America disintegrate and fall into chaos. The violence and aggression because people don’t agree with each other, the bashing and gnashing, it’s very very sad.
Unless Americans come together very soon, I’m afraid the country will just erupt in great chaos, as if poverty and unemployment is not enough, do they really need this? I know many of you reading this blog are American and I don’t mean to offend anyone. My perspective is different than yours. I live in a different culture and way of life so perhaps I’m the one that has changed and that sees things in a different light.
We here in Croatia are dealing with something totally different. Because of our lack of government leadership, because of lack of jobs, because of high death rates from Cancer, people have retreated into their shells. I live in a village of 400 people and yet I don’t see many people during the day. We come out to get our daily bread and retreat into our homes. It’s how we deal with death, lack of and disunity. These people have lost their faith in government, have lost their will to fight and struggle because they have gone through communism, wars, hardships and now a high increase in Cancer because NATO bombed Serbia during the breakup of Yugoslavia and these people are now paying that price.
What is changing is that people are actually asking what is going on. They notice that people are dying off right and left. They notice that doctors don’t know any better than to just issue drugs. They notice that the weather has changed, that chemtrails are polluting their skies. They know something is not right but are not yet ready to listen or hear the truth. Awakening is painful. You and I both went through that process of realization and it wasn’t easy. Accepting the ugly truth that our entire life is programmed to live and breath a certain way is a hard pill to swallow but we also know that after that bitterness, we are feeling lighter and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
These are difficult times for everyone. There is no country or people that are not suffering because we have allowed our governments to fuck us over. Yeah, it’s a hard pill to swallow, a very toxic pill, one that will make you nauseous and vomit but it’s part of the process.
As I have written many times in the past, we are the ones that will make that change but until more people wake up, things will get worse. How worse can they get you may ask? I don’t know how worse, how worse can they get, is it not horrible already? So long as you have a roof over your head and food in your belly you will continue to hope that things will get better. They will, but don’t wait on it because it’s not coming from any direction, it’s coming from within you.
The hardest pill to swallow is the one where you realize that you are the cause of this madness because you did too little too late. Wake up old soul, we don’t have much time left. Wake up old soul, remember who you are. You are the light that came here to shine and raise the frequency of this planet and humanity. Wake up old soul, because of you I may have to come back here again and I don’t feel very happy about that. Wake up old soul, I’m almost out of pills.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum