OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
a Fly’s Medicine… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

a Fly’s Medicine…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a Fly’s Medicine… Empty a Fly’s Medicine… Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

a Fly’s Medicine… Flies
There is only one link on this blog — I bet you are all relieved. The link takes you to a web page that tells a First Nation story about the fly. Fly’s wisdom (below) was copied and pasted from the website:
Survival
Multifaceted vision
Ability to change waste into valuable assets
Transformation
Adaptation to the harshest environments

As of late, I have been floating along more in a right-hemisphere parade of information and deep inner being. This blog is about a real event that happened three days ago. It was the moment I finally, completely understood Fly medicine and allowed the Fly-doctor to do his work to help me heal some energy I had been carrying around for a very long time.
Fly is so small but so powerful!
Three days ago when I became a friend — true friend — to Fly, I was in the middle of a nap. I had just drifted off when Fly came into my room. I have no idea where he came from or where he left for.  (It’s just like those spirit guides to show up, do their work and leave.)
He was a larger fly, close to the size of a horse fly.  As he rambled all over the room, I started to get irritated. I began to notice my body tightening up as he crashed into objects and the buzzing seemed to get progressively louder and louder. At one point the buzzing was so loud, I could feel myself starting to get angry.
Immediately a sense came over me that Fly is my helper — helping to clear up, to transform old, dead energy. I felt a need to let Fly help me.
Fly spent much of the time bouncing off the mirrors in my room. It was as if he were flinging himself against them. I could hear thumps as Fly made contact with each mirror.  I remembered what I had learned a long time ago relating to the magic of mirrors — an energy I had not worked with in quite a while.  Past teachers had recommended not to have mirrors in the house, but that if I did, I should keep them clear and make sure my intentions were placed on them.
Fly was clearing the energy in these mirrors.  I could feel the change.  I could feel it shifting like magic, pure magic.
It was another moment in my life where Great Spirit was reminding me that I am never alone, that everything in my life is helping me, taking care of me, and that I just have to allow it to unfold.
Looked like Fly was helping me in my highest and greatest good.
Once Fly was done, I took that nap.
Later on that day I had a meeting. On the way, driving down the road, I noticed that each woman I looked at reminded me of something about my mother. There was a young, pregnant woman who reminded of my mom (and perhaps what she looked like  pregnant with me?).  After years of ignoring everything about my mother, of scratching off every thought about her, I had finally healed this life-long pain. I had allowed Fly medicine to transform this old, dead energy into something else, something so alive.
They say that when you heal, you can see God in everyone and everything. I know that this is true, as I have begun to see my mother in everyone!
As I make my way back to the land, growing food, my relationship to the Earth, my relationship to the “Mother” — Earth Mother, Sea Mother, My Mother, all Mothers — is begining to create a new energy of aliveness and life. I can allow myself to “birth” new life and creativity as I accept that I am the “Mother of all things.”
The last image I want to share is of the “Trash Heap” from the Fraggle Rock kids’ show from a while back. “Trash Heap” was the wise old woman seer, the oracle that all the characters went to consult, the Knower of All.  Flies love trash heaps; they love compost, which is an organic matter trash heap, too.  I love compost that much more, now that Fly is my teacher, helper and friend!
a Fly’s Medicine… Trash-heap
A couple of videos from the Trash Heap live! So funny!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Zz-GRPAzA
http://consciousnessofeconomics.blog.com/?p=117
Grow Food, Be Free & Live for a Living!
COE

http://consciousnessofeconomics.com/?p=105

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Zz-GRPAzA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum