OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 5 LINK
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» One Year Ago Today: Biden Says COVID Vaccines Won’t Be ‘Mandatory’
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disturbing Confrontation Inside Australia’s ‘Gold Standard’ COVID Internment Camp
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rover to investigate mystery cube-shaped object on the Moon
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Users Freak After Ghislaine Maxwell Matches Suspect Sketch for Madeleine McCann Disappearance
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyToday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyYesterday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyYesterday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyYesterday at 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyYesterday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » JON RAPPOPORT » “Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?” by Jon Rappoport

“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?” by Jon Rappoport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”

Mar13  by Jon Rappoport  

“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”
by Jon Rappoport
March 13, 2017
There are many people who would answer yes to that question.
They would put their lives on the shelf. They would prefer to wait.
Some of them believe a top-down “rescue” is coming, and if they batten down the hatches and last it out, all will be solved.
Others, so-called social justice warriors, don’t have lives of their own to begin with. Their lives are, in fact, about seeming to fix the world with tweets, shouts, and other various tactics that signal their virtue—as if that is enough.
Still others would never postpone their lives, because for them life is shopping, and they must shop.
Beyond any of these “lifestyles,” there are individuals who opt for finding a vision of their own, their own future, and they pursue that future with great energy and commitment.
They are what life is for. They are what the concept of limited government is for.
There is never, at any time, an ideal circumstance and environment in which individuals can pursue their most profound desires. The individual decides to launch, regardless of the landscape.
These facts have always been on mind as I’ve worked as a reporter for the past 34 years. In addition to exposing deeper layers of truth beneath the events of our time, I’ve investigated and researched this question: What is the individual really capable of?
My conclusions led me to putting together my three collections, The Matrix Revealed, Exit From The Matrix, and Power Outside The Matrix. My conclusions also led me to build a private consulting practice, the purpose of which is the expansion of individual creative power in any field of endeavor.
I invite my readers to look into these options.
(If you’re interested in becoming a client, you can email me at: qjrconsulting at gmail dot com)

“Shall I postpone my life until the world is fixed?”  by Jon Rappoport Matrix-exit1
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Exit From The Matrix, click here.)

Thanks to: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum