OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 16-Mar-2017 13:23:02

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: MAYBE TOMORROW
Date: Thu, March 16, 2017 6:56 am

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Bullshit-alert-button-l

Hi All,

I just received a call telling me that the transit time for the funds to arrive may be tomorrow instead of today at the paymaster. They were expected today (Hong Kong time). This does not cut it with our current expected schedule as we have 6 people that will be out of sorts tomorrow with both food and shelter, but mostly with the medications needed to survive. They were expecting Western Unions and wires in the morning. Besides grimacing I am feeling some other emotions none too pleasant but have to keep stability and stand in front of you again.

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! BS-Meter

I very much apologize for asking but I have little choice. I need to help them as much as I am able to tomorrow now that the expected arrival has been delayed…again. I believe this is really it for the waiting time, but it is very trying time for all of us. This waiting has taken a bit too long.

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Bullshit-alert-1

One thing that was very positive for us today was the acknowledgement of the United Nations and their support of what we are about to do. That was the high point today. That opens the doors to many venues for providing relief where we would have difficulties with the governments, especially in Europe and Africa.

Thanks and God Bless. You are again saving lives.

Love and Light

in Our service

Zap

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Scam-alert

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

EL_O_EL

Unbelievable! Wow, these Paymasturbators are like thee cruelest people in the world! oh, wait, right, they don't exist just as Jerkzappo's fake....his fake.....well his fake everything. I was thinking how Jerkzappo is a convicted felon, who did time for fraud, and...well, knowing what his future held with this, cough, Mission, wouldn't all his royal friends/family stick up for him and help him out with legal help and or bail? No, because he is a FRAUD. Jerzy Babkowski, who maraudes as Zap! is a Proven, convicted Fraud!. Wake up people! The same routine will happen next week, with minor adjustments, racist/anti-religious statements, and contrived humanistic causes. Sheesh, Jerkzappo!, you will reap what you sew, and you are sewing lies at a ridiculously self serving pace.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup:

robert18

Jerzy Babkowsi and many others like him are who most people are aware but some unfortunately are not or do not want to accept the reality who hi is. This is very disturbing and wrong as Babkowski - AKA Zap are well aware of such fact and are laughing all the way to their PayPal accounts to collect stupid, naive, vulnerable people's money. Worst and tragic part of this sad situation is that Global Law Enforcement Authorities who are acting on behalf of public - people like you and I as servers and protectors are doing damn NOTHING about to stop, prosecute and convict sociopaths and criminals like Jerzy Babkowski and many of this type. Yet they are striving and continuing to con, scam and rip people off with out any consequences. Congratulate to all of us tax payers contributing to those Law Enforcement Authorities beautiful wages !!!!!. Let Jerzy Babkowski and many criminals like him continue to save our Humanity.......... Send him as much money as you can so at least he can have better quality of life then you. 
BTW... They - Landa China Global (Humanus) have been proceeding with this crime for what I only know 3 years plus and in case you didn't know they have been in-taking" the complete Compliance's, KYC, POL's etc from many Historical Chinese Bonds owners using their Lantrack system and no one even mentions about or asks what happened to their Bonds but I know. If you ever wondering - they have cashed out many times for those bonds but will always tell you or use an excuse that "we never took any bonds from any one" but they just did that using people lack of knowledge that original bonds are not necessary at all in order to monetize them as long as they have the serial numbers and other critical codes, sku's etc which each KYC and POL displayed beautifully and clearly on each picture. That is why they have invested so much time to teach and instruct people how to prepare those COMPLIANCE'S !!!!!!!! 
Hope all of you who submitted their collateral's to Landa China Global are happy now and humbly, patiently waiting for their bonds to be redeemed-compensated. Wish you good luck - till the next eclipse (approximately 125 years from now)  and keep saving Humanity with Jerzy Babakowski !!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup: 
Thanks Robert. You hit the nail right on the head

Red Panda

Red Panda

This was four months ago:

On November 14, 2016 ZAP wrote:ANYBODY ELSE THAT WISHES TO CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE HELPED THROUGH YOUR DONATIONS (THAT WILL BE AUDITED SHORTLY), I WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE TO YOU NOW THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN. THE REASON WHY THIS DISCLOSURE IS PARTLY BECAUSE OF THE VITRIOLIC COMMENTS, AND PARTLY BECAUSE THE ASKING FOR HELP PART IS OVER.

Last edited by Red Panda on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OMG!
Well if this does not open some eyes I don't know what will. WOW

erwing

It is in love that we come to you. When one dreams of an equitable world, without poverty, without arrogance, respectful, we can work free from the prey - predator cycle, then comes the patience and serves as a companion.
The detractors of Poofness, however pursuing a common goal, should grant another week of grace, to see results in the direction of the delivery of prosperity funds.
This is so serious, that we will not bring to account, all the generosity on the part of those fallen on the road for the almost 60 years that this struggle is taking to give a figure.
Peace to you.
                                                                                            Erving

Red Panda

Red Panda

PurpleSkyz wrote:OMG!
Well if this does not open some eyes I don't know what will. WOW

That's my bad.  It was 2016.  But, here is a Poofness report from 2008:

Poof wrote:I'm still handling consultations for any of you last minute folks who may be unsure of the road ahead. Email this address and we'll hook you up. Donations are need and accepted at www.paypal.com account
2gof...@safe-mail.net  See ya somewhere some place, over yonder.

So it has been going on for quite a long time.

Red Panda

Red Panda

erwing wrote:When one dreams of an equitable world, without poverty, without arrogance, respectful, we can work free from the prey - predator cycle,

Dreaming of an equitable world is one thing, asking people who have little to pay your way while you pretend to work for that is quite another.  If anything is different in one week I will be happily surprised.

robert18

.so here we go again, the ruthless, mercy less, conman psychopath Jerzy Babkowski AKA Zap is again attempting to steel your last $..... I'm sure there will be some one who will buy his rubbish so wish you good luck believing in receiving bullshit. Shame of all those who feeds his pocket more then shame on him as sociopaths have no shame but loud lough when seeing idiots sending money to him. Yes, one must be an idiot truly to believe in 3 years of Babkowski's rubbish " tonight, the first wire will complete, and 2 days later, we will receive from the paymaster."
You can go and check the archives of Landa China Global conference's as well as all Zap-Office of Poofness reports going back to 2013 and hopefully then you will understand what those bastards have been doing.

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_profile_en POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_pm_en
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_post_quote_en POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_post_edit_en

3POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Empty

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_profile_en POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_pm_en
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_post_quote_en POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_post_edit_en

6POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Empty 

robert18

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_online_en
for all those who have been victimized and deceived by this sociopath and his team Will Barney and Goug Jones from so called Landa Cina Global - Humanus I strongly suggest that you will copy and paste above letters and spread all over the Internet, Social media wherever those scammers are appearing trying to robe good will naive, vulnerable people. It seems this is the only way since any of the above mentioned Law Enforcement Agencies can't.

8POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING Today at 10:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! 204-93
Admin

Robert he is a total liar. He is probably lying about any donations coming their way also. His mother going off to die in the old country. smh

Surely by now one would hope that even the most kindhearted being on the planet would be able to see thru this con artists weak, unsubstantiated, unimaginative scams and bullshit stories. 

But YES... we have 6 years of archives from the Poofness gang if anyone wants to see for themselves by clicking here: 

http://www.oom2.com/f128-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-susan

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! 3001245974   POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! 3043494387
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_profile_en POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_pm_en POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_email
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_post_quote_en

9POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING Today at 10:27 pm

robert18

Thank you for your post. You know hat dear friend, I was aware of 3-4 years of those scammers from Landa but 7 ???!!!!!. It is even worst scandal and unbelievable that all those Law Enforcement Agencies I have listed in my letters have not been able to stop this kind of nasty, dangerous and ruthless scam activities. After all no one knows what is the real purpose of collecting funds this way it is but this is up to FBI and Home Land Security to investigate. We are vetting out refuges, immigrants and other people but perhaps it would be a good idea to clean our house from the inside out instead only from the outside in. Who is really supposed to be protecting the public in the USA and Canada????.  I'm sure Babkowski and his bodies from Humanus are also feeding on others from abroad, after all they are using WWW to do this.

robert18

.so here we go again, the ruthless, mercy less, conman psychopath Jerzy Babkowski AKA Zap is again attempting to steel your last $..... I'm sure there will be some one who will buy his rubbish so wish you good luck believing in receiving bullshit. Shame of all those who feeds his pocket more then shame on him as sociopaths have no shame but loud lough when seeing idiots sending money to him. Yes, one must be an idiot truly to believe in 3 years of Babkowski's rubbish " tonight, the first wire will complete, and 2 days later, we will receive from the paymaster."
You can go and check the archives of Landa China Global conference's as well as all Zap-Office of Poofness reports going back to 2013 and hopefully then you will understand what those bastards have been doing.

3POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Empty

6POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Empty 

robert18

for all those who have been victimized and deceived by this sociopath and his team Will Barney and Goug Jones from so called Landa Cina Global - Humanus I strongly suggest that you will copy and paste above letters and spread all over the Internet, Social media wherever those scammers are appearing trying to robe good will naive, vulnerable people. It seems this is the only way since any of the above mentioned Law Enforcement Agencies can't.

8POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING Today at 10:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! 204-93
Admin

Robert he is a total liar. He is probably lying about any donations coming their way also. His mother going off to die in the old country. smh

Surely by now one would hope that even the most kindhearted being on the planet would be able to see thru this con artists weak, unsubstantiated, unimaginative scams and bullshit stories. 

But YES... we have 6 years of archives from the Poofness gang if anyone wants to see for themselves by clicking here: 

http://www.oom2.com/f128-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-susan

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! 3001245974   POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! 3043494387
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_profile_en POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_pm_en POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_email
POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Icon_post_quote_en

9POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!! Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING Today at 10:27 pm

robert18

Thank you for your post. You know hat dear friend, I was aware of 3-4 years of those scammers from Landa but 7 ???!!!!!. It is even worst scandal and unbelievable that all those Law Enforcement Agencies I have listed in my letters have not been able to stop this kind of nasty, dangerous and ruthless scam activities. After all no one knows what is the real purpose of collecting funds this way it is but this is up to FBI and Home Land Security to investigate. We are vetting out refuges, immigrants and other people but perhaps it would be a good idea to clean our house from the inside out instead only from the outside in. Who is really supposed to be protecting the public in the USA and Canada????.  I'm sure Babkowski and his bodies from Humanus are also feeding on others from abroad, after all they are using WWW to do this.

Red Panda

Red Panda

erwing wrote:The detractors of Poofness, however pursuing a common goal, should grant another week of grace, to see results in the direction of the delivery of prosperity funds.

Ok, we have granted a week and then some of grace.  I don't see any results.  Do you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum