OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Robert F Kennedy Jr. Bombshell: CIA-Led “Military Response” To Plandemic Was To Usher In Worldwide Totalitarianism
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SECRET SPACE: The Hunt For The Elusive Planet Nine
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Second Shot
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Legendary Chief Virus Investigator Found Dead
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - PFIZER VACCINE DEVELOPER: "I CAN'T TAKE THE VACCINE, IT'S THE LAW"
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Age Deceptions Parts 1&2
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearly 700 Cases of Heart Disease in 12 to 17-Year-Olds After COVID Shots
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Study Finds Zero Healthy Children Between 5 and 18 Died From COVID
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 7 LINK
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC-funded study: COVID shots have no effect on virus transmission
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE: Federal judge strikes down DOD claim that Pfizer’s EUA “vaccine” and Comirnaty are “interchangeable”
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Growing Specter of Compulsory Vaccination
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Afraid To Publish Vaccine Heart Inflammation Study & Risk Funding Loss From Big Pharma
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped

UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/OU7CKFd-HXE

Published on Mar 21, 2017
Archaeologists have been unable to determine the use or purpose of an 8.5 kilogram gold tool discovered in a Jerusalem cemetery.
Source:http://www.jpost.com​

Read here:http://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue...

Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ufo.maniaII/

Orgone Artifact Confuses Archaeologists
Posted by Chris Savia at 22:43, 22 Dec 2015
UPDATE - Gold tool discovered in Jerusalem cemetery leaves archaeologists stumped  Isis-500x376
When a cemetery worker stumbled upon a weird object in an ancient building, he was rightfully suspicious. Israel has an ongoing crisis with terrorism, so the authorities were summoned and they set off a controlled explosion at the site. Sifting through the rubble, they uncovered a gold-plated object weighing 8½ pounds / nearly 4 kg, and about the length of an adult's forearm. Stumped, they handed it off to the Israel Antiquities Authority, in hopes of crowdsourcing the artifact's identity.
Turns out an Italian named Micah Barak recognized it as an Isis Beamer. This is one of the many bio-energy innovations sold by a German company called Weber. Nobody has come forward to reclaim their Isis Beamer, nor are there any suspects at this time. A shame, since an Isis Beamer can do a lot of good. Check out the wild product description from their website.
The Isis Beamers are active around the clock. They can create a protective field of the type generated by spirit energies or meditation. However, such a field needs constant renewal. The advantage of the Isis Beamers is that it seems like their energy is emitted constantly.
Before I had completed the first Isis Beamer and had it ready to wear as a pendant, I had meditated for a long time. After the Isis Orgone Beamer, I wanted to be able to offer a small portable device. The right inspiration arose from a crop circle motif. This was the shape I wanted to combine with the grooves. Then I added Sacred Geometry.
Sacred Geometry describes what is behind physical existence. Crystals, metals and organic cells can all be derived from particular geometric bodies. Within physical existence, everything in existence is based on just five bodies which are also called platonic bodies.
Based on the measurement of the cosmic key, 7.23 cm (2.85"), the form of the Isis beamer devised itself almost on its accord. This is also the form you will encounter in connection with some of the ancient Egyptian headdresses. The pharaos used wear one half of an Isis Beamer as a crown, so to speak, and it enabled them to receive supreme inspiration.(Fig.3 right side)
I started out by distributing some prototypes of the Isis Beamer to various people, and the feedback I received was consistently positive: People reported that the Isis Beamer strengthened the body's own energy field and open the mind for new insights. Exactly this was what I had wanted to achieve!
Nevertheless, I am unable to provide any 'hard' scientific proof for its functioning. On the other hand, approximately 25,000 Isis Beamers have been sold in the meantime, and I would say that this happened because they deliver the results that their shape encourages us to expect. In addition, there is a 7-page test survey issued by the Hagalis Institute which states that the Isis Beamer is able to provide a protective shield against the influence of emissions from mobile phones.
All this, and more, for the low, low price of €210.60 / $230.66 USD / $319 AUD, plus shipping.
Even if your 5 dimensional chakras are completely harmonized, it makes a dandy paperweight, or out-of-place artifact to prank your gullible friends.
Bookmark/Search this post with

Thanks to The Anomalist and: http://dailygrail.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum