OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 24-Mar-2017 15:16:40
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: OUCH
Date: Fri, March 24, 2017 2:57 pm

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Bullshit-alert-button-l

Zap Says

Hi All,

The wire transfers are on the way, but some are on the way out. Lisa tried to get some alternative things arranged, but this is her situation:

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) BS-Meter

They are kicking me out of the apartment, they rented to clients arriving tonight, I have until 6:00 PM to pay or leave voluntarily, I still have FAITH & HOPE, I'm praying very hard for things to be better very soon, I don't know what else to do at this point (pray) (pray) (pray)

She knows I can not help yet, but she has faith that something will happen. I guess you would be that miracle. This is echoed by Larry for Mary…

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Do_not_donatePOOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Do_not_donatePOOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Do_not_donate

Now the worst part of all of this is Mary C and her suffering! She needs help again for the hotel thru Monday night. I sent that yesterday to give U the urgent need.

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Do_not_donatePOOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Do_not_donatePOOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Do_not_donate
If you can help them, I would be grateful. I am not there yet. Thanks much and much Love.

ZAP

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Worlds-biggest-liar_LRG

POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Scam-alert-300
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

FROM WILLIAM

William

OK this is a man controlling or about to control (any day now) money with "too many zero's" to count and yet he can't afford to get his computer fixed and now is being evicted. Yessaree that's the go to guy to help my humanitarian projects get funded! zappy you fool you are stepping on your own lies. I love the way make believe mary comes up on occasion. You are like a master puppeteer.

zappy says "I am not there yet" you never will be and hopefully your funds will dry up and you will have to seek real work and stop suckering people.

I wish you no harm but you harm other's. I wish you peace and the intelligence to realize Karma can and will be difficult. 

Zap Says  

Hi All,The wire transfers are on the way, but some are on the way out.
Lisa tried to get some alternative things arranged, but this is her situation:

They are kicking me out of the apartment, they rented to clients arriving tonight, I have until 6:00 PM to pay or leave voluntarily, I still have FAITH & HOPE, I'm praying very hard for things to be better very soon, I don't know what else to do at this point (pray) (pray) (pray)

She knows I can not help yet, but she has faith that something will happen. I guess you would be that miracle. This is echoed by Larry for Mary…   Now the worst part of all of this is Mary C and her suffering! She needs help again for the hotel thru Monday night. I sent that yesterday to give U the urgent need.   If you can help them, I would be grateful. I am not there yet. Thanks much and much Love.ZAP

to zap, jerzy, gonefornow, goneforthfornow, hobie
POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!) Cleardot

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum