OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

The Sedona Connection
  with Dave Schmidt
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 S
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 9925469c-8d03-45d3-bea2-b2896c845f5b
March 29th, 2017
General Update Good Progress,
No Radio Program
Dear Friends,

This past week has been very busy for me reflected by the lateness of this newsletter.

I arrived home late last night after spending four days in Reno working with my primary currency contacts.  All is very well at this time.

I have reported recently that some of my paymasters have received the funds in their bank accounts, but the banks have placed holds on the funds from being disbursed.  Yesterday I received a report that one of my contracts have had their funds released.  It still takes time to move through the process, but we have never been this far before.

On another interesting note, I was driving to Reno on Friday and received a call that the Vice President and Treasury Secretary were in Reno on Thursday and Friday.

On Saturday afternoon I met with my friend, mentioned this news and he said he saw the government plane land at the Reno airport on Thursday.  He drove to end end of the runway where the plane was parked and took a picture.

I sent the picture to my friend who confirmed the identity of this plane, Air Force Two, the plane for the Vice President.

Here is the picture taken by my friend of Air Force Two at the Reno airport on Thursday. Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 8773884d-9130-4c4b-8d50-80d10b113f55

So, the Vice President and Treasury Secretary were in Reno on Thursday and Friday, my primary currency contacts mentions the funds are ready to start moving on Monday and on Tuesday my small contract says his bank hold is released.

We have never been this far along before.

Due to the sensitivity of those issues there will be no radio program this week.  Thank you for understanding.  

The next workshop is in Sedona on April 8th.  Register soon as this will sell out.

Click here for the workshop registration and information page.

Other workshop dates:  Chicago April 29th and New Orleans on May 20th.

Blessings to all of you.         

Dave

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Dave stole this picture from a 2008 website. 

http://www.arubabeaches.net/united-states-of-america-on-aruba/

United States of America on Aruba

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 United-states-government-aircraft-in-aruba-90003
US Government Aircraft On Aruba

Today at the airport I noticed an unusual visitor to Aruba. It is a United States government aircraft, serial number 90003. Generally these aircraft make a technical stop in Aruba, before continuing their journey down south.

Rarely does it stay long on the island. But this aircraft is scheduled to stay in Aruba for two days, meaning a high US government or military official or delegation is on the island on business.

I remember a case last year where United States Secretary of State, Dr. Rice was en route to Brazil and made a refueling stop on the island. This time around there is no word (not to me at least) who is visiting. Welcome, nonetheless.

http://www.arubabeaches.net/united-states-of-america-on-aruba/

-----

Courtesy Ssmith

http://www.dinardaily.net/t62220-dave-schmidt-caught-in-another-lie-3-29-17#306515

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

March 29th, 2017
There Has Been a Deliberate Attack Regarding a Photo in My Recent Newsletter
Dear Friends,
On Wednesday I sent out a newsletter stating that Air Force Two was in Reno on Thursday and Friday and the photo below was taken by my friend in Reno on Thursday.
Many of you have been sending me reports of dinar sites that are stating I am lying and made up this story and that the photo is one from a website showing the plane in Aruba.
Here is the rest of the story.
On Thursday afternoon, my friend Gary was having the windshield of his car fixed on the corner of Greg St. and Rock Rd. which is on the north end of the Reno airport flight path.  He was standing outside his car when he saw this plane fly overhead at 3:13 pm and landed at the airport.  About 15 minutes later he got in his car drove to the south end of the airport where this plane was parked near the control tower.  He got out of his car took this photo on his cell phone at 3:35 pm.  He later called his friends and two of them got in their cars to see the plane was there to verify his story.
We do not know when the plane left Reno, but it is not hard to imagine it was after midnight which would give credence to the report the plane was in Reno on Thursday and Friday.
I left Sedona on Friday afternoon driving to Reno.  On the way one of my contacts called and said he had some intel.  One of his contacts who has high intelligence contacts told him that the Vice President and the Treasury Secretary were in Reno on Thursday and Friday.  I later asked him to verify the intel and he said two different sources who do not talk to each other gave him the same data of the plane in Reno.
I you look at the VP’s itinerary, he was scheduled to be at a NCAA basketball playoff game on Thursday night and he did not appear at the game, his schedule changed.
I drove straight through to Reno arrived around 3 am on Saturday morning.  On Saturday afternoon I met with my friend, asked him if he knew of the VIP’s in town and he said, that’s why the plane was there.  He pulled out his cell phone, showed me his picture that he took on Thursday on his phone and then emailed it to me from his phone as I was standing next to him.
The attack story is fake news to discredit me.  It displays a website with a picture of the plane from 2008.  The original website only has one picture of the plane on it.  Someone has taken a 2008 picture and added my picture to it to make it look like the website has two photos of Air Fore Two.  It was a photo shopped and doctored website to attack me a discredit me.
That is what is making it’s way around the dinar blog sites.
People will believe what they want to and it displays the integrity of those who post the lies without doing their homework.
Thank you for listening!!!

The next workshop is in Sedona on April 8th.  Register soon as this will sell out.
Blessings to all of you.       

Dave

-----

Courtesy SenonaLover

http://www.dinardaily.net/t62220-dave-schmidt-caught-in-another-lie-3-29-17#306536

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

The Sedona Connection
 with Dave Schmidt
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 9925469c-8d03-45d3-bea2-b2896c845f5b
March 29th, 2017
There Has Been a Deliberate Attack Regarding a Photo in My Recent Newsletter
Dear Friends,

On Wednesday I sent out a newsletter stating that Air Force Two was in Reno on Thursday and Friday and the photo below was taken by my friend in Reno on Thursday.

Many of you have been sending me reports of dinar sites that are stating I am lying and made up this story and that the photo is one from a website showing the plane in Aruba.

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 8773884d-9130-4c4b-8d50-80d10b113f55

Here is the rest of the story.

On Thursday afternoon, my friend Gary was having the windshield of his car fixed on the corner of Greg St. and Rock Rd. which is on the north end of the Reno airport flight path.  He was standing outside his car when he saw this plane fly overhead at 3:13 pm and landed at the airport.  About 15 minutes later he got in his car drove to the south end of the airport where this plane was parked near the control tower.  He got out of his car took this photo on his cell phone at 3:35 pm.  He later called his friends and two of them got in their cars to see the plane was there to verify his story.

We do not know when the plane left Reno, but it is not hard to imagine it was after midnight which would give credence to the report the plane was in Reno on Thursday and Friday.

I left Sedona on Friday afternoon driving to Reno.  On the way one of my contacts called and said he had some intel.  One of his contacts who has high intelligence contacts told him that the Vice President and the Treasury Secretary were in Reno on Thursday and Friday.  I later asked him to verify the intel and he said two different sources who do not talk to each other gave him the same data of the plane in Reno.

I you look at the VP's itinerary, he was scheduled to be at a NCAA basketball playoff game on Thursday night and he did not appear at the game, his schedule changed.

I drove straight through to Reno arrived around 3 am on Saturday morning.  On Saturday afternoon I met with my friend, asked him if he knew of the VIP's in town and he said, that's why the plane was there.  He pulled out his cell phone, showed me his picture that he took on Thursday on his phone and then emailed it to me from his phone as I was standing next to him.

The attack story is fake news to discredit me.  It displays a website with a picture of the plane from 2008.  The original website only has one picture of the plane on it.  Someone has taken a 2008 picture and added my picture to it to make it look like the website has two photos of Air Fore Two.  It was a photo shopped and doctored website to attack me a discredit me.

That is what is making it's way around the dinar blog sites.

People will believe what they want to and it displays the integrity of those who post the lies without doing their homework.

Thank you for listening!!!

Blessings to all of you.       

Dave

-----

Courtesy Ssmith

http://www.dinardaily.net/t62220-dave-schmidt-caught-in-another-lie-3-29-17#306544

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

@Ssmith wrote:
Sorry Davie....  Your story doesn't hold up.  Nice try, though.

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20100621204350/http://www.arubabeaches.net/united-states-of-america-on-aruba/

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Aruba10

For those of you who don't understand the significance of Ssmith's link, archive.org is a site that saves webpages for future retrieval. The date of this archive is June 21, 2010. There is no way that anybody could have uploaded this photo to an archived site without going back in time to that date. Dave Schmidt is a liar and a fraud. He produced a fake photo here just like he did last year when he uploaded a fake photo of a "secret" gold vault that was actually an old non-secret vault in the UK. https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2016/06/20/dave-schmidts-gold-heist/

-----

Courtesy Sam I Am

http://www.dinardaily.net/t62220-dave-schmidt-caught-in-another-lie-3-29-17#306546

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

So Dave says it's all real? LMAO!

Here's a picture of the tower from S. Rock Rd. (Notice the mountains in the background)

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Screen26

And here's a picture of the south end of the airport (notice the mountains in the background)

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Screen27

This isn't the first time Dave has used photo's that isn't what is being told....

http://www.dinardaily.net/t55269-dave-schmidt-s-gold-heist-icw

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Vice President Mike Pence canceled a planned trip to two U.S. states on Friday to work with President Donald Trump as the House of Representatives sought to vote on Republicans' healthcare bill, a spokesman for Pence said.
Pence had planned to travel to Little Rock, Arkansas, and Memphis, Tennessee, according to the spokesman. The change came as House Republican leaders scrambled to gain enough support for the legislation ahead of a vote later on Friday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obamacare-pence-idUSKBN16V22U?utm_source=34553&utm_medium=partner

--------------------------------

So we can see from his tweets and this article that VP Pence was in DC March 23 & 24, not Reno, Nevada.

-----

Courtesy Sam I Am

http://www.oom2.com/t45954-dave-schmidt-newsletter-caught-in-another-lie-3-29-17#102956

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AHAHAHAHA!!!

Great job Ssmith and Nash!

:tup:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:)

Red Panda

Red Panda

On March 29, 2017 Dave Schmidt wrote:I arrived home late last night after spending four days in Reno working with my primary currency contacts.

Dave, sitting around having a coffee, beer, or cocktail (depending on the meal) and talking about how to fix the world with imaginary money doesn't qualify as working.  Working is what those folks who come to your workshop and pay you $99 to listen to your fantasies do.  It makes a difference in the real world.

On March 29, 2017 Dave Schmidt wrote:I have reported recently that some of my paymasters have received the funds in their bank accounts, but the banks have placed holds on the funds from being disbursed.  Yesterday I received a report that one of my contracts have had their funds released.  It still takes time to move through the process, but we have never been this far before.

Given that you have later reported that your previous intel was a 'smokescreen', how do you know what is real and what isn't?  Hint: if it involves people giving money to other people for currencies they could get themselves at lower prices, don't believe it. 

Oh, right.  This is for humanitarian purposes. 

Hmm, still don't believe it.

On March 29, 2017 Dave Schmidt wrote:my primary currency contacts mentions the funds are ready to start moving on Monday

They are a primary contact.  This must mean this is your very best intel.  I can't wait to hear where the funds are moving to, since they are ready to start moving. 

Will they move into the pockets of those who gave up their currencies?  So far, they have been avoiding those pockets like the plague, even though it is all for humanitarian purposes. 

We surely could use the help, but can money really fix this world?  It seems like it is the cause of many of the problems. 

Oh, right.  If there is more money, then it will level the playing field and people will focus on working on the problems we face.  That's why trillions and quadrillions of $$ will be released from these trusts. 

That's quite a tale Dave.  Glad I didn't have to pay $99 for it. 

lol!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Here are some earlier dates of those pictures. Is Dave going to claim those are photoshopped too?

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Screen25
http://www.arubabeaches.net/2008/02/

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Screen26

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=0h4vqj6de3e626p2sq7u2g2fl7&topic=2668.msg360967#msg360967

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I thought his "people" told him to lay low. LOL So he comes up with this easily dis-proven bullshit instead? WOW!

vv    bat boy Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 2071176553

His minions must be so proud!

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Th?id=OIP.g65DIt_yEWVG0CWxH3k1IwEsEs&pid=15

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Big-no10

robert18

what a waste of time even deliberating on such scammer like D. Schmidt,-Sedona Connection J. Babkowski - Landa China Global and others of those who are brain washing people with IQD, Vietnamese Dong, ZIM exchanges ..... This staff is such total rubbish .... its like convincing people to eat shit and drink their urine and they know there will be enough of brainless morons who will follow their lures only if they tell them what they want to hear... this is nothing different then Waco Texas (David Coresh) and other brain washers who took naive, week and vulnerable people straight to HELL !!!!!. If you think its your turn now, keep responding to f-rs like D. Schmidt, J. Babkowski and several more like them. You will be welcome to Hell shortly by destroying yourself, your family life and all you have had running in a normal direction before those Lucifer's showed up in your existence. They fed you with so much rubbish like book of Secret by Rhonda Burns or other Illuminati stinking shit .... there is plenty more to chose from so help yourselves silly soles and cry over your broken life's and blur-murky vision of your destinies.

robert18

Unfortunately those stupid and naive who do send any money to psychopaths like D. Schmidt, Babkowski's PayPal account and many like them are to blamed and I don't mean to be rude saying this. Only you who "donate" can put those psychopaths out of business before they will drain your brains completely by using their talents, intellect and tricks of this type. SO PLEASE WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No GCR, RV OR HISTORICAL CHINESE BONDS REDEMPTION OR COMPENSATION EVER EXISTED IN REALITY AND WILL NEVER EXIST!!!!!How can any one believe in such rubbish ???.Just follow the headline of this Website "OUT OF MIND".... are you really out of it???.  wake up lunatics !!!!!!!!

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Icon_profile_en Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Icon_pm_en
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Icon_post_quote_en Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Icon_post_edit_en

For all those who still don't get it: there is a reason why crooks like Babkowski and others like him are called "CON ARTISTS". They are truly artistically gifted individuals but the problem is they are using it in wrong direction. These blood suckers like  Babkowski and others like him are feeding on a psychological notions and know how to approach-use naive, vulnerable people by making them feel guilty, creating false excitements, promising rewards and psychopathic formulas from some other sources like "Secret" a book where the so called "Law of attraction" was created by definition of "ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE". Those con artists like    Babkowski and others like him know how to manipulate many of those week, naive people in order to fulfill and reach their targets: allure you to suck your last $ and lough after.   Babkowski and others like him are laughing at those who "donate" to them. Just listen to the way he speaks on those rubbish Landa Global conference calls each Wednesday. What a true professional well trained criminal, thief, manipulator. His voice is always calm, well controlled, never changing tone, etc.... I can educate all those poor, vulnerable unfortunate blinded people by  Babkowski and others like him and give you gladly more lecture about such scammers. You can write your contact info on this site if you wish for more precious and truthful details about Chinese historical bonds redemption-compensation, GCR, RV, and worst of all a total sickening rubbish about Curency exchanges like IQD, Vietnamese Dongs or Zimbabwe "ZIM" !!!!!. Just for the record in case those who believe in "ZIM" please find out what is the real Zimbabwe currency in this Country circulation for the last 60 years: It is The Zimbabwean Dollar is the currency of Zimbabwe. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Zimbabwe Dollar exchange rate is the ZWD to USD rate. The currency code for Dollars is ZWD, and the currency symbol is Z$. Please have more fun and find out the exchange rates against major World Currencies:

USDUS Dollar0.0027631943361.9000000000
EUREuro0.0025942260385.4714284339
GBPBritish Pound0.002264552

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Icon_profile_en Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Icon_pm_en
Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Icon_post_quote_en Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Icon_post_edit_en

7Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:07 pm

[/size]

for all those who have been victimized and deceived by this sociopath and his team Will Barney and Goug Jones from so called Landa Cina Global - Humanus I strongly suggest that you will copy and paste above letters and spread all over the Internet, Social media wherever those scammers are appearing trying to robe good will naive, vulnerable people. It seems this is the only way since any of the above mentioned Law Enforcement Agencies can't...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Does anybody have a tissue for Dave? LMAO!

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 52-egg10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Cinemagraph_tissue
Here you go...
though this would be more appropriate for the crap he spews

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Giphy

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I wonder what Dave is going to be cooking up to get him out of the BIG hole he has dug for himself?

Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 68817d10

Red Panda

Red Panda

It doesn't really matter how big the hole gets, he just has to keep promising that his followers will soon be wealthy and they will be willing to overlook his fumbles.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

So far, the only promise that Dave has kept is his moneymaking workshops are on schedule. Folks that have attended them are disappointed that his "Promise" to give them more information, that he can't share on his radio show or YouTube, have fell short.

Does Dave offer money back guarantees? LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum