OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Truth About Vaccines Launches April 12th

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/coGhQjOOa50

For nearly 2 years I've been keeping this secret and it hasn't been easy.

The secret is  The Truth About Vaccine, which now, after years in the works, you can go and watch here.  It really is the best ever docu-series or docu-anything made about vaccines. Of course it's all free to everyone.

Dr Mercola and I were humbled to be interviewed for it well over a year ago when we were speaking out in California. We're honored to be featured in it with 60+ other experts and holistic doctors from around the world. Some of the people in it are above in the pic, including me in green. I think Dr Mercola was taking the photo!

Yes, I know... there are many docu-series out there, but this is made by Ty and Charlene Bollinger, our friends, who are the inventors of these series. They began the trend. Others just followed (which is great)

They took their TIME to do it right, as any real quality documentary should be done.

Remember, this isn't just for folks who don't vaccinate, or delay schedules, or are on the fence. This is for everyone world wide. I've had a sneak peek and am just. simply. blown. away.

I think I've even talked my Mom into watching.

You can sign up here to see it, as they just put this page out at midnight. I'd recommending sharing with friends and family too. It's a great way to share without having to discuss it at the dinner table.

Here's the link again, and I've already signed up to watch it myself. 

Finally, the real truth on vaccines will be revealed like never before with the most comprehensive up to date information and hard science.

Let me know how you like it. 

XO Erin

PS oh and I still put some articles below, but highly recommend signing up now to watch. (can you tell I'm excited and passionate about this?)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum