OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS Jerzy511

POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 3-Apr-2017 23:16:03
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS
Date: Mon, April 3, 2017 8:59 pm

Zap Says

Hi All,

We have lost another one, but she is not part of our team and just a 35 year old that was trying to get her life together. Tara Maureen Tailfeathers came into my life many months ago to this rental place. She was with her husband and both had one day’s rent in their pocket, no food and a couple of garbage bags with clothes. They were cold, hungry, destitute, living on the street and had scraped enough for a one day rent to sleep in warmth in a good bed. I heard their story and bought them a week here.

They were grateful, and that started an upward climb for them both. Ryan, her husband, took the initiative and started cleaning up. He did after a struggle of a few months, and I kept helping them and buying shelter and food. Tara has a 6 year old that is with family because of her drug issues, and she started to turn her life around following the example. Ryan had some issues with the courts, and turned himself in a couple of weeks ago to clean up those things, and prepare for a new life as a family. He is going to get out in a few weeks after serving his penalty.

I saw Tara last on Friday after she received her welfare, and she asked if I could help her hold onto the money like her bank. I did this before for them so they would not be tempted and buy drugs and it worked well. Ryan called today asking if I had seen Tara. Last was Friday so I asked permission to get the key and take a look in their room. I did, and I found Tara between the wall and the bed doubled up like a pretzel and cold. She passed on the weekend. Instead of getting me to be her bank again, she went out and bought some of that fenyl drug that is stronger than heroin and overdosed. The police said this is very common as more and more kids are getting hooked on this new drug, and she is the latest casualty. She hit her head against a bookcase and the blood was everywhere, and she was doubled over like a pretzel so I did not recognize that was actually a person until I went around the bed. After the coroner took her away, I cleaned up the blood from the floor and locked up the room until her family can get here to take her things.

She leaves a daughter. Her daughter’s paintings and drawings decorated the room. I will now give a helping hand to the husband and her daughter. This was untimely, it sucks big time, there was no good reason for this, and they were well on their way to get their lives back together and help others in their situation. This was my condition for helping them…so they would help others in the same spot they were in. Now only Ryan will do this. Poor guy is in jail grieving and I can only help from afar right now until a couple more weeks.

This is a strong message about despair then hope then a fallback to drugs to celebrate, and then tragedy from what I see. The allure of drugs is very strong these days to our kids especially when they do not have hope. And even with hope, the elation that they will get out from under is enough to prompt them to celebrate, and sometimes with tragic results. Yes, she should have been thinking about her daughter first, but the fall and splitting her head open on the bookshelf probably knocked her out and the rest was inevitableI am not in a good place right now as Tara and I became close as she had nobody in her life that she considered a friend. I was privileged to know her and her heart. Rest well Tara you are missed. God bless and keep you Dear One.

Love and Light

in Our service

Zap

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

bmw6969

Again news from beggars - ZAP. As early as this week. Decided to plaintive story write. The person has nothing sacred.......

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FROM WILLIAM:

zappy/jerzy (who lies about his identity as we have all seen) says:

We have lost another one, but she is not part of our team and just a 35 year old that was trying to get her life together. Tara Maureen Tailfeathers came into my life many months ago to this rental place. She was with her husband and both had one day’s rent in their pocket, no food and a couple of garbage bags with clothes. They were cold, hungry, destitute, living on the street and had scraped enough for a one day rent to sleep in warmth in a good bed. I heard their story and bought them a week here.

ok so you live in a rental property for what sounds like drug addled and almost homeless people. 

I have a  few questions for you zappy:

1)You said a few times the funds have been released and some have gone to help specific in danger people. Why was not TM Tailfeathers rescued. Or is she another imaginary mary?

2)You are handling or about to handle all this funding money, why are you so financially inept to be living in a rental property with a  broken computer and not able to afford the trip home from mommy a few months back. will barney another financial genius can't afford a cell phone???? You are either a total moron or the con man many of us suspect you to be.

3)On you humanus/landa calls how come all these projects are "about to be funded" and the offices are "about to be set up" yet nothing ever happens. More imaginary friends and offices?

You are sinking little man into the shit swamp you have made and Karma does not forget. I wish you [peace but I wish for justice and you are NOT a just man zappy/

EL_O_EL

JERK/ZAPPO!! You are a Fucking Liar!!! Cut & Dry! Nothing more (except maybe even more of a LIAR!) and nothing less. How dare you fabricate such a story in a further attempt to scam funds. I'm sick of your shit, and guess what Asshole, went to the ALberta policed departments webpage, then made some "calls" and guess what I learned Jerk/Zappo. I was informed that any such event where in medics/coroners/authorities were called in, would have been logged, and entered into their "blotter". No such entry, for the names you provided, existed. You are so full of shit, it blows my mind, your eyes must be the brownest on earth, and probably will be in hell. Just in the off chance that I got the town wrong, I asked the Officer I was speaking with if it could have happened in a nearby town, and they explained that if it had it would have shown up in his query. You are a LIar JerK/Zappo, your story doesn't check out. You are a walking, talking piece of shit that scams people for a living. You will get yours and sure aren't making it easy on yourself. Ohhh when that day comes!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YES! Thanks EL O EL!!!!

Here in the US we are able to access criminal records on public law enforcement sites... do you have this available in Canada? If so could you please run Babkowski through it? We would love to get the particulars of his prison stay! I have tried but to no avail. Only takes me to US criminals. Let us know the results if you are able to do this as it sure would be appreciated and shared across the internet!

robert18

I respect and applaud you people for your efforts and messages. FINALLY !!!! I have been suggesting for a long time that we collectively take this merciless, animal - predator out of the Human space. This is such a poison of society a typical sociopath!. 
I will do my part to track down this predator wherever it may be Canada or USA it does not matter.... The best for Canada is to contact Canadian RCMP or the Interpol. What we will have to do is this:

Get a class action of people who have been scammed, some kind of prove in form of "NARRATIVE COMPLAIN LETTER " and send it out to all possible Law Enforcement Authorities. 
You would not believe how many good will people have fallen a victims of so called Chinese Historical Bonds Redemption where thief's like Babkowski and his team Will Barney and Doug Johns have been advocating and luring people to submit their KFC, POL, Full Compliance's with all Bonds Info necessary to steel it and turn into profits along with their colleagues Traders. I have more names of such criminals who stole hundreds if not thousands of such Collateral - Bonds and are generating BIG money, yet brainwashing owners by "rumors, lies, RV-GCR delays, ZIM, IQD rubbish, etc......   
This is much bigger scam then you may be thinking and I'm one of such victims when my bonds have been taken - stolen from me right there in Zurich more then 3 years ago by one of such Jerzy Babkowski con man. I hope the day will come when such criminals will be brought to Justice.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FROM WILLIAM:

zappy you are a pathetic piece of garbage. There is no Mary, there is no Tailfeathers.  I don't understand your total lack of morals. You are a pathological liar.

On you humanis/landa call in's it the same bullshit every time. Projects are about to be funded, offices are about to be set up, yet nada. I feel sorry for the people you con into giving you money and thinking you are reputable. At some point it will dry up, hopefully you'll screw up and end up incarcerated first.  Your 2nd grade talk of vegetables, flying pigs combined with the fact that you live in a hovel apparently, can't afford to get your computer fixed and had to beg money to come home from mommies house over the holidays shows further your total ineptitude.

I wish you no harm but Karma is a  bitch. I wonder what type of person can continue this bullshit 2x or more every week.

to zap, gonefornow, goneforthfornow, jerzy
POOFness for APR 3: TARA MAUREEN TAILFEATHERS Cleardot

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

I found her face book page.... she got a new job in January --   https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005685588736

Tara Tailfeathers I just got a new job in a clothes store. I will go down with Scoot soon. I actuall talked to him about that earlier today.

The little girl in the pictures is the same as the one on her Facebook page

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Ponee!

Much appreciated

xox

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Nothing in the Calgary Obituaries   http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/calgaryherald/

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

This is her  twitter ----   https://twitter.com/TaraTF           she created a "group" for bella

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum