OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Insatiable demand for cannabis has created a giant carbon footprint
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson and Johnson Has Paid $BILLIONS in Criminal Settlements and Never Produced a Vaccine Before – Why Would We Trust Them for a New Experimental COVID Vaccine?
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Skid Row homeless encampment in downtown Los Angeles in the rain
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC releases highly anticipated guidance for people fully vaccinated against COVID-19
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in Landmark Case
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leftists Start a Pillow Fight with Mike Lindell
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Radio is dangerous, but not 5G? FCC greenlights rollout for 5G tech but reaffirms radio radiation
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Institutional Child Trafficking Part 3 - SHARE WIDELY -
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3/08/2021 - Gnostic Illuminati Targets Bloodline Elite 2021 Offensive Begins
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whanganui woman one of just 11 in the world with MAM negative blood type
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is Superior Mirage? Why the Ship looks Floating?
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sense of Taste
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Truths in small doses
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Smell
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Covid testing: DfE confirms arrangements for extra school funding
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Six Basic Exercises for Esoteric Development
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Avoid These Fake Silver Bars! We show you how!
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality will be built on the foundations of spiritual knowledge — or it will not be built at all!
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» at Woodborough - Harald Kautz Vella
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS ~ WELCOME TO WOOVILLE » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker

I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker Empty I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker

I’m Not That Kind Of Lightworker Dgfh5rrjwwjrj
by Victoria,
Guest writer, In5D.com
Earlier today, as I stepped outside to enjoy a very rare treat of warm sunshine, I noticed the chemtrail thugs were at it again.
“You fuckers,” I mumbled.

Then I heard the words of others throughout my life, including some in the Ascension community: “Language, Victoria. Watch your language.”
Then I remembered the movie “Michael” with John Travolta, 1996. He’s at the breakfast table, shoveling large piles of sugar-coated cereal in his mouth. The newspaper people are asking him questions about his unusual behavior. For an angel, shouldn’t he be clean. Shouldn’t he have a halo. Shouldn’t we be hearing beautiful harp music around him.
Michael leans in, smiles and says, “I’m not that kind of angel.”
Well, I am not that kind of Lightworker either.
At least not all of the time.
I am the type to stir the pot of Truth with a beautiful chalice, pulling out all the dirt I can find, then pointing it out to people while saying “Lookit that crap! Do you see it? Let’s get to work cleaning it up!”
I have a deep abiding Sense of Purpose to Help. To help uncover Truth. To help share that Truth. And to help ensure none of us are ever victimized again by those who have shielded us from the Truth.
Yes, there are different types of Lightworker’s. I am one part fairy/angel of soft gentleness combined with one part kick-butt Rogue Warrior. Always coupled with a massive wall of compassion and humbleness.

Well, most always.
So when I see others who call themselves a Lightworker claim there is really only one real type, I say nonsense.
We come in a variety of packages.
All with the same purpose.
To spread Source Love.
To speak Truth.
Sometimes gentleness is called for.
Other times the Warrior needs to come in and clean house.
For you see, Love In Action looks different in all situations, especially in the world known as the Matrix.
For to break down such a system requires ALL types and beautiful varieties of Lightworkers.
Those who put sugar on their cereal.

And those who don’t.

Thanks to: http://in5d.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum