OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Déjà vu – Solace Needed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Déjà vu – Solace Needed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Déjà vu – Solace Needed Empty Déjà vu – Solace Needed Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Déjà vu – Solace Needed

Posted on April 16, 2017 by talk2momz  
The Dogs of War are at it again. In their craving for power they want Syria, North Korea, Russia, China. They want control of the world, and they are indeed a hungry pack. So how does this looming annihilation affect our children and grandchildren? Are they emotionally and spiritually suffering?
We grandparents had our own experience with war. During the Cuban Missile Crisis I felt the fear that we could all die. I was 16. The next year JFK was assassinated. None of us put two and two together. We believed the official stories, we obeyed the authorities, and if there was dissent we didn’t hear about it.
Stepping even further back, some of the first events signaling the current shift took place in 1930. I was born in 1946, and I heard stories about the 1930s. The grandparents lived through a shocking, devastating, Survival Experience. The sky filled with Locusts and dust – this went on for years – talk about a ‘Biblical’! They made it through, helped by government programs. Then came world war and nuclear weapons.
So with the US having gone nuclear six months earlier, I was born. It didn’t look good for my generation, ducking under school desks to avoid radiation. Even though we were given a grim future, we were kids, we thought about other things.
After killing JFK, they started to rachet up the Vietnam war. That’s when our generation reacted. Everywhere there was a pulse of rebellion and liberation: we rejected the culture, the unjust political and legal systems, and the religious beliefs. We took a leap into ‘keeping it real, justice and one love’, and some of us are still inside that leap.
So now the missiles fly again in a world wildly out of balance. I wobble a bit with it, thinking about my grandchildren. We’ve seen world war before, but this time it’s a lot deeper… a Lot deeper. A ‘streets’ revolution could come around again, but the foe is so much smarter. Spiritual revolution/evolution has to be the way.
Where are the young ones in all of this? Here’s a glimpse I caught recently:
“I’ve got ‘Dead’ tattoo’d on my hand. I feel like I’m dead. I have a passion for what I’m creating, but with what’s going on in the world, I’m kind of pessimistic. I grew up having to self soothe: didn’t have my mother – she wasn’t there. Imagine trying to be your own mother. I couldn’t do it, and so I feel like I’m dead but I’m not.”
That quote comes from a 19-year-old musician. He says he was left without a mother to soothe him. That got me.
Child down, solace needed, mother missing, where is help going to come from!
Right now, if I were to hear a soft voice telling me that everything is going to come out alright, that would help. If the soft voice has a history of telling the truth, that would help even more. If my heart confirms it and I remember who I am, who we are, that is solace. Help has come. Solace is love-based faith or faith in love. It’s the inner voice that says, “You are loved, and you are not alone.”
The young man I quoted also said he is passionate about creating music. Creating liberates feeling and thought, heals the creator, and makes tomorrow what it is. Maybe he doesn’t know it, but he has the answer. If he can lift himself up by creating, he can soothe and comfort himself in that space. It’s a lifelong work.
I can still feel a pulse of fear from the younger version of myself – it comes as an inner alert: “Am I wrong? Did I do wrong? I did wrong.” I have learned to recognize that fear pulse, love the vulnerable little girl, soothe her with a whisper: all is well, this is what healing feels like, you’re aware, so beautiful, hang in there, these are negative patterns that you’re healing, and they’re not even yours… you’re not doing wrong. You are so loved, and you are not alone.
It doesn’t help to deny fear. Better to let yourself feel it, so the inner mother can sooth and heal it.
There are wonderful skills, perceptions, insights, openings, creative answers coming to the generations that follow us, and they will absolutely change things. Knowing they’re lied to by authorities, maleducated, disappointed in their parents, given many invitations to self-destruct, still they’re smart and ahead of us, as they should be.
Are they up to creating a new world? We know there will be/already is a world woven of compassion. So yes, they’re up to it and each will play a role. But, seeing the distress that they’re in, it’s not time for us to retire just yet.
How can we authentically help them? No matter how open we are, trust isn’t just granted; it has to be earned. The only way to earn trust is to be real.
Listen to what they say to each other, admire how they know things, notice what they create, what music is reaching them, what they dream of, what stories they tell – if we can do those things from a place of non-judgment, it would help us in our role. How else can we know how to comfort the hurt ones, inspire the thinking ones, and get out of the way of the creators?
Here’s a reminder: I wouldn’t want to make any young person’s journey more difficult by handing them a ‘special’ identity like indigo child or starseed. Every single one, including the one whose behavior cries for attention, is innocence born into a world that is reaching maximum depravity. Is one innocent a starseed and another not?
If history spirals around, which apparently it does, the ones who will expand the compassionate heart/mind, and therefore the consciousness, are taking a battering and yearning for someone to see them and soothe them. Here’s another reminder: compassionate creators can arise from any culture or belief system, as honesty and feeling are universal. The awakening is not elitist.
To every young one and everyone wondering what is to come: comfort yourself with the truth of who and what you are. Start to be aware of the ebb and flow of your thoughts and feelings. See how you create what happens with your response. Don’t turn on yourself and hurt yourself… it’s not you being wrong, it’s humanity evolving, and you were born right inside a great evolutionary leap.
What’s the leap? We’re bringing God home; Mother (conscious heart) takes her place in the inner trinity. Eventually every human being will come to the mother-father-child balance within. So while you stabilize yourself, the mother within you is watching, listening and encouraging the highest good.
Young ones… don’t stay too long in ‘repeat’: when you feel that unique pain, self-accusation, anger, abandonment, sorrow, pessimism, hopelessness, I want you to remember: there’s a hero growing out of this. Allow those emotions pass through you, and if you must express them, harm no one. Instead, express them by creating something greater. Recalibrate yourself.
As crazy as it is in this world… it’s okay – all is well, believe it or not. We’re closing the chapter called ‘the end of the world’, and opening the ‘heaven comes down’ chapter. You want the world of integrity? That world is created in the hearts of those who dare to say, “I will”.

Thanks to: https://talk2momz.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum