OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE GREAT RESET: The Club Of Rome & The Rise Of The “Predictive Modelling” Mafia
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Kafka-esque’, A Light In The Darkness
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fired Referees Speak Out After Suing NBA Over Vaccine Mandate
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Wow!’ Fauci ‘Can’t Recall Practically Anything’ in 7-Hour Deposition
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of earthquakes swarm Hawaii as the world's largest volcano erupts
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blasting the Ocean with Noise: how Sonic Pollution and Sea Mining will destroy Marine Life
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Calhoun’s “mouse utopia” experiments are now coming true
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Chinese Lockdown Protests Intensify In Rare Display Of Defiance
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci Blames Trump For China’s COVID Cover Up
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lab Grown Lunacy
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Joe Biden’s Transgender DOE Appointee is Charged with a Felony
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof Jabs Cause Heart Attacks and Strokes
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mauna Loa Erupts
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First-ever archive center of UFO material to be set up in the US
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 11/28/22
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» CONFIRMED – COVID is Man-Made & Fauci, Bill Gates, Daszak & Moderna are responsible
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» HEADS UP: Tsunami wave simulation for central Puget Sound, Wash.
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Vitamin D associated with 25% or more decreased risk of COVID death, study finds
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Professors Demand University of California End COVID Vaccine Mandates Or Accept Legal Liability For Jab Injuries
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The “Multivalent” Universal mRNA Flu Vaccine & Mandatory Vaccination Bill Passes In British Columbia
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer CEO, who said online “misinformation” is criminal, is found guilty of “misleading” vaccine statements
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’

O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Send this far and wide people.....let's take this SOB down.....

O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’

Posted on 1/24/2012 by Kurt Wallace with 1 comment

Bill O’Reilly hits a new low with his latest attack on Ron Paul. Thanks to Jerry Doyle for bringing to light an amazing attempt by O’Reilly to attached the Joe Paterno sex abuse scandal and Ron Paul’s fight to end the war on drugs. O’Reilly has stepped over the line once again and is sure to receive some more massive Blowback from Paul supporters.

Meanwhile the plot thickens, during Jerry Doyle’s show he exposes some unsavory behind the scenes shakedown attempts by Fox News, Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly. They called Doyle and threatened to find a way to take him down after his endorsement of Ron Paul. Doyle wasn’t phased by this and he came out today saying that he has dirt on Bill O’Reilly, he has the names and the places?

Folks, all I can say is that this is getting really interesting. What does Jerry Doyle know about Bill O’Reilly?

http://www.libertypulse.com/article/oreilly-connect-ron-paul-to-child-molestation-doyle-exposes-fox-i-have-the-dirt-on-oreilly/

O'Reilly Connects Ron Paul to Child Molestation, Doyle Exposes FOX 'I Have the Dirt on O'Reilly'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-KlgCdb92I&feature=player_embedded

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum