OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Julian Assange & the Collapse of the Rule of Law
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oval dark shape moving in the clouds during lightning storm
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Autistic, Alzheimer’s & Multiple Sclerosis Brain Tissues Have Significant Amounts of Aluminum In Them
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The NHS just changed how they count Covid “cases”…here’s why.
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mexican Program Accidentally Proves Covid Vaccine Magnet Theory While Attempting to Debunk It
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Stats Through June 4th, 2021
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL the con man KEENAN UPDATE - Get Ready
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lethal Injections | Damning Evidence of Genocide Against Children
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The UNJABBED are Now Being Branded, Shamed and Punished
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Covid: Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Exposed
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Secret Language of Trees
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: Dr. Joseph Farrell Nazis In Space: Von Braun JFK And The UFO Invasion Op
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» NY Pharmacist Is Fired After Refusing to Administer Experimental Biological Agents Without Informed Consent
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts: The False Idea of Who You Are
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World Has Had Enough of Bill Gates
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End Of Crypto Currencies
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CHIME Telescope Discovers 535 New Fast Radio Bursts
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Fifth Dimension by Anna Von Reitz
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1,295 DEAD in UK Following COVID Bioweapon Shots – Italy Halts AstraZeneca Shots After Teen Dies
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Censored in the Corporate Media Hundreds of Medical Professionals Speak Out on Medscape Forum Warning about Dangers of COVID Injections
O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’ EmptyYesterday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’

O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Send this far and wide people.....let's take this SOB down.....

O’Reilly Tries to Tie Child Molestation to Ron Paul, Doyle Fires Back ‘I Have the Dirt on O’Reilly’

Posted on 1/24/2012 by Kurt Wallace with 1 comment

Bill O’Reilly hits a new low with his latest attack on Ron Paul. Thanks to Jerry Doyle for bringing to light an amazing attempt by O’Reilly to attached the Joe Paterno sex abuse scandal and Ron Paul’s fight to end the war on drugs. O’Reilly has stepped over the line once again and is sure to receive some more massive Blowback from Paul supporters.

Meanwhile the plot thickens, during Jerry Doyle’s show he exposes some unsavory behind the scenes shakedown attempts by Fox News, Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly. They called Doyle and threatened to find a way to take him down after his endorsement of Ron Paul. Doyle wasn’t phased by this and he came out today saying that he has dirt on Bill O’Reilly, he has the names and the places?

Folks, all I can say is that this is getting really interesting. What does Jerry Doyle know about Bill O’Reilly?

http://www.libertypulse.com/article/oreilly-connect-ron-paul-to-child-molestation-doyle-exposes-fox-i-have-the-dirt-on-oreilly/

O'Reilly Connects Ron Paul to Child Molestation, Doyle Exposes FOX 'I Have the Dirt on O'Reilly'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-KlgCdb92I&feature=player_embedded

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum