OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Good People Doing Good Things — Everyday People
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Modern Grand Solar Minimum
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 95,000 UK Severe Adverse Reactions Cases from Pfizer Vaccine
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During COVID-19 Trials
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT: Doctor Confirms Parasitic Worms on Facemasks
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyToday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - For the Digitally Oppressed
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Be Careful Because Some Things That Are Termed A Conspiracy Are True’ – Edward Snowden
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO caught in night sky Kennewick WA plus MORE
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Documentary feat. Triangle UFOs & more (1996)
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – Shedding Woo – Extinction Level Event
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY 4/20
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOVERNMENT IN IRELAND FORCED TO ADMIT THEY HAVE NO PROOF THAT COVID-19 EXISTS
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» „EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA.
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater- ODD CONTRAST: As Juan O Savin appears to sink into despair, 5000 souls rise up as one in Tulsa
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What The CDC’s VAERS Database Reveals About “Adverse” Post-Vaccine Reactions
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Constitution Expired. California Exemptions Revoked. Natural Law Stands.
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Warn of ‘Vaccine Treadmill’ as Vaccine Makers Gear Up for COVID Booster Shots
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAR 19 '21: THIS DESERVES A BOOK ( I think it should be "BOOKING" as in Jail Time for Jerzy SCAMkowski))
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is This Microscopic Organism Allegedly In The Pfizer Vaccine? Anyone Know?
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s Office Defends Payout of Over $5 Million from Facebook-Linked Group for Election Infrastructure
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness...

Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
Shamanism what we do at the Ministry Of Consciousness... Moc-pic-header-31

“I cured with the power that came through me. Of course, it was not I who cured, it was the power from the Outer World, the visions and the ceremonies had only made me like a hole through which the power could come to the two-leggeds.”
Black Elk

“If I thought I was doing it myself, the hole would have closed up and no power could come through. Then everything I could do would be foolish.”
Black Elk

Shamanism is a range of traditional beliefs and practices that involve the ability to diagnose, cure, and sometimes cause suffering because of a special relationship with, or control over, spirits. Shamanism is based on the premise that the visible world is pervaded by invisible forces or spirits that affect the lives of the living. Shamans are priests in shamanic religions to control and direct the supernatural forces. The term medicine also refers to the magical potential of the shaman, object or ceremony which is used for these purposes. A Shaman is someone who has skills at manipulating supernatural forces and uses these skills to cure sickness, drive away evil spirits, and regulate the weather.

Ministry Of Consciousness Nevada offers shamanism based Multidimensional Healing Sessions (people, animals & land), Consulting, Ceremonies, Products and Classes long distance and in person.

http://ministryofconsciousnessnevada.org/ or 775.624.7862

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum