OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Total Solar Eclipse On December 4, 2021
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 3 LINK
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kiwi Church Leaders Defy Ardern’s Threats to Vaccinate or Face a $15K Fine
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: Ruling Imminent on US Appeal on Assange
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PEDO-FILE: ‘The Jeffrey Epstein Cover Up’, Pedophilia, Lies, & Ghislaine Maxwell
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Revisioning Jung’s Idea of Synchronicity
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOUTH PARK: POST COVID - A New COVID Variant Discovered
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'HUGE' MH370 breakthrough: Wreck pinpointed 4km deep in Indian Ocean, engineer claims
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Stirs Up Omicron Hysteria, Points Finger at Unvaccinated
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk: “Cryptocurrency Could Be Used On Mars”
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 8:52 am by Verolla

» Cameroon celebrates herbal medicine miracle against Covid-19
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Antenna Found At the Bottom of Antarctica’s Sea: Eltanin Antenna
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» We May Have Found The Hypothetical Planet 9!
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Chemist Dr. Andreas Noack Makes Bombshell Video Now Reported Dead
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Concerns raised over Pentagon's new UFO office
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maximum Global Bombshell: Judge Orders Pfizer, FDA to Release Documents – First Doc Dump Says Thousands Killed by Shot in the First Month!
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After Licensing Board Threatens Disciplinary Action, Maine Physician Asks Board to Define COVID ‘Misinformation’
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monoclonal Antibody 35B5 Info
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

Posted By: X_Hermes [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 7-Sep-2012 03:32:53

For some years Russian academics have predicted that the US - like Russia before it - would soon break into its major component parts. The first to go will be those detached territories that were over-run militarily, annexed by the invading power - but never actually gave up their independance.
This splendid speech by the King of Hawai'i rejects the old reality, and paints a picture of what is to come around the world, in a Hawai'ian context. It is clear from his speech that he is a wise leader, and that, given modest financial resources he will lead his nation back to self-sufficiency and abundance. If you do nothing else, watch the video:
The whole fascinating story and much more detail of what is under way can be found on the nation of Hawai'i web site:
http://www.kingdomofhawaii.info

Read the executive summary from that site: especially part 2, the ALOHA AINA PROJECT. It is a truly enlightened vision for the Hawai'ian future - and it can apply in many other places as our New Reaity now evolves!
And not least, listen to the Song of the Kingdom:

http://www.kingdomofhawaii.info/docs/KingdomSong.mp3
This is one key to our future as suppressed sovereign Nations re-emerge, along with larger countries breaking up into city states as a way to redress the pressures and inequalities of the old powers and their control regimes. The latter is already reported as beginning in Greece.
All power to Hawai'i and their bravery in seeking to restore a great nation!
Xavier Hermes

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This is a wonderful post ymo!

Having lived on Oahu for 5 years and gotten to know the locals there, what we did there is criminal. We destroyed the place and junked it up.

I hope these wonderful people can get custody of there islands back. The US does not deserve these lands. I suppose the same could be said for the mainland also considering how we stole from the Native American Indians. sigh.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum