OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ETs in Iran.
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 6:56 pm by Motherbinary

» ETs in Iran.
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 6:55 pm by Motherbinary

» Announcing Out Of Mind New Daily Newsletter on Follow It!
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 6/14/2021 - The Removal From Power of Benjamin Netanyahu is a Game Changer
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» ONNABUGEISHA Gives ‘The Rockefellers’ UFO Disinfodouche’ Steven Greer a ‘Happy Birthday’ Greeting…
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sometimes a Coincidence isn’t a Coincidence
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Member of Parliament in Finland Warns Government that They are Guilty of Genocide for Misleading Public on COVID-19 Injections
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pharmacist Quits CVS Job Over Refusal to Kill People with COVID-19 Shots and Becomes a Whistleblower
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyToday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Klamath Water Basin drought impacting farmers, concerning Native American Tribes
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Contacting ET is 'reckless', say astronomers
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicians For Informed Consent Release Safety & Efficacy Data of The Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Jab Fatalities
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI hypes QAnon threat again, says some conspiracy theorists ‘likely’ to attack Democrats
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Caught Cooking the Books
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump’s Way?
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People (And A Critter) Doing Good Things
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The F-ing President Has F-ing Dementia
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyYesterday at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD PEOPLE
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "All Seeing Eye"
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ROGER WATERS SAYS “FUCK YOU” TO MARK ZUCKERBERG
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» AstraZeneca’s COVID Jab Should Be Halted For People Over 60: EMA
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» How a Respected Pediatrician Lost His Medical License — Because He Supported Informed Consent
Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance  EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

Posted By: X_Hermes [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 7-Sep-2012 03:32:53

For some years Russian academics have predicted that the US - like Russia before it - would soon break into its major component parts. The first to go will be those detached territories that were over-run militarily, annexed by the invading power - but never actually gave up their independance.
This splendid speech by the King of Hawai'i rejects the old reality, and paints a picture of what is to come around the world, in a Hawai'ian context. It is clear from his speech that he is a wise leader, and that, given modest financial resources he will lead his nation back to self-sufficiency and abundance. If you do nothing else, watch the video:
The whole fascinating story and much more detail of what is under way can be found on the nation of Hawai'i web site:
http://www.kingdomofhawaii.info

Read the executive summary from that site: especially part 2, the ALOHA AINA PROJECT. It is a truly enlightened vision for the Hawai'ian future - and it can apply in many other places as our New Reaity now evolves!
And not least, listen to the Song of the Kingdom:

http://www.kingdomofhawaii.info/docs/KingdomSong.mp3
This is one key to our future as suppressed sovereign Nations re-emerge, along with larger countries breaking up into city states as a way to redress the pressures and inequalities of the old powers and their control regimes. The latter is already reported as beginning in Greece.
All power to Hawai'i and their bravery in seeking to restore a great nation!
Xavier Hermes

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
This is a wonderful post ymo!

Having lived on Oahu for 5 years and gotten to know the locals there, what we did there is criminal. We destroyed the place and junked it up.

I hope these wonderful people can get custody of there islands back. The US does not deserve these lands. I suppose the same could be said for the mainland also considering how we stole from the Native American Indians. sigh.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum