OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Puddles Shares Quarantine Tips
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Funeral Director Courageously Exposes Ongoing “Covid” Crimes Against All of Humanity: “Delta Variant” IS Vaccine Damage
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyToday at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Helpful Rulings For Those Declining Vaccination
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why the Biden COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Unconstitutional
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soundtrack for the Apocalypse
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Death by Government
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - BANG vs WIMPER
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - It's WooTyme - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX launches four space tourists into orbit
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Black Triangle UFO getting struck by lightning in Itaquaquecetuba, Brazil plus MORE
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Whistleblower: Washington Nursing Home Patient Dies After Being Given a ‘Chemical Restraint’
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci Boasts “Heck, no, I haven’t been vaccinated”
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» A new problem for the stricken Nuclear Plant Fukushima
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» German chief pathologist raises alarm over fatal Covid vaccine injuries: “Vaccine causes death in 30-40% of newly vaccinated”.
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 9-13-21… “Fake Biden Regime Begs China for Money as 9/30 Payments Deadline Looms”
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Officials Say Most People Don’t Need Vaccine Boosters
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK to COVID Jab Kids Despite Growing Proof It is Killing Children
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Micrographs Reveal Graphene Oxide and Parasites in the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID Vaccine
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Czech Republic to Destroy 45,000 Doses of AstraZeneca Vaccines as Nobody Wants the Shots
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Inside Look at Australia’s ‘Mandatory Quarantine Camps
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament

Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Marine Le Pen Savages Merkel, to Her Face in EU Parliament

I don’t agree with the entirety of Marine Le Pen’s party platform but I really do get a kick out of her oratorial bombast and watching her kick Angela Merkel’s butt – and those of the unelected EU technocrats who are on the US State Department’s “unofficial payroll”.
Here, she blasts how the EU maintains itself “With blackmail, threats and intimidation…Your model is to become a servant of the USA, austerity, disloyal competition, mass spying on citizens, ‘social dumping’, migratory submersion.
“I represent another model that unites Europe’s people. One of independence, of a Europe of nations in a multipolar world, of intelligent protectionism, of individual liberties…some will call me the ‘Anti-Merkel’. I accept that label with honor. I don’t acknowledge you, Madam Merkel!
“The ‘right of self-determination’, is a ridiculous attempt at the German domination of Europe. The defense of German interests does not justify the vassalization of the other peoples of Europe. I am the voice of sovereign Europeans. They thirst for the freedom of their nations. I represent the French people, who have turned their backs on you, Mr. Hollande, the same way they turned their backs on Sarkozy – because they thirst for a France that’s free!”

https://youtu.be/ieKYwTFUV5Q

Thanks to: http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum