OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Monday, May 1, 2017

Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent

Former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer says that over 3,000 pedophiles belonging to an elite satanic pedophile ring have been arrested, amid a total blackout by the mainstream media. 

Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent  NAVY-seal-elite-pedo-678x381

Speaking with Infowars‘ Michael Zimmerman at the NRA’s annual convention, Sawyer says that intelligence insiders have confirmed that Trump’s vow to take down the elite pedophile ring in Washington DC is already being fulfilled.

According to Sawyer, his independent research has led him to discover that high-level government officials routinely torture and kill young children during satanic rituals. He says that despite a concerted effort by social media and the mainstream to suppress this information, they cannot escape the avalanche of truth being released by the independent media.

Transcript of interview with Former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer

We started a nonprofit organization called ‘Veterans For Child Rescue’ and we are raising money to expose high level elite pedophile rings that are snatching up our children. Some of them are into satanic rituals and torturing little infants and toddlers to death.

I’m getting high level information from federal law enforcement and intelligence communities. There have been over 3,000 arrests since January. We have a President now who is not ok with children being raped and tortured to death, thank God.

With all of these arrests going on, I’ve been learning more and more about it and i’ve realised i have to go independent to get around the gatekeepers in the mainstream media who refuse to report on it.

My mission is to inform the American citizens of what they’ve been denied knowing. I want to provide a non permissive environment against these acts for these children and make a better environment for the children going forward. We have to do something.

I’ve assembled a task force of high level intelligence retirees and veterans who are very capable. So we’re going to shoot this documentary and shine a light on this cesspool of corruption and help clean it up.

Immediately after I told Alex Jones and announced our founding of the organisations. I got phone calls from officials saying there are two groups planning to attack the organisation.
I’m going to allow their attacks to illuminate what they’re doing.

Social media is suppressing my reach. Crowdfunding sites have undermined us. But every day we are gaining more and more support from high level officials. Its a grassroots movement that is growing very very quickly.

http://yournewswire.com/navy-seal-3000-pedophiles-arrested/
Posted by enerchi at 5/01/2017 12:24:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum