OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/x5504Vty-lw

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/9mtIbpL5RsM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/heRYQTGIH9Q

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/BfewFerfGZ0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TUNNEL COLLAPSE @ HANFORD NUCLEAR PLUTONIUM EXTRACTION PLANT Sddefault

https://youtu.be/ufCTrqZiWvc

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/An-2XiqU7kQ

Light Being

I grew up down stream of the Hanford facility and lived there until I was 40. I can tell you that I saw military infra red maps from the 1980's clearly showing the radiation was already beyond the Bonnieville dam and heading to the mouth of the Columbia River. The radiation is most likely already in the Ocean by now.

When I was 17, myself and a few of my friends were fishing on the Columbia river and Steve pulled in a 6 foot Sturgeon that was so deformed from the radiation, it was the last time I set foot near that river! When I was in the Military back in the early 80's we would do maneuvers near Hanford and we were not allowed to go near the waste site because of radiation contamination. They always trucked in water for drinking and showers.

Back in the 1940's the government was pumping water rite out of the Columbia into a Nuclear site to build the bombs that were dropped on Japan and that water was pumped rite back into the river. People just loved to swim on the Oregon side because it was so warm not knowing they were being poisoned by radiation. The cancer and thyroid problems are out of control along both side of the river.

In that same 1940's time period they set off two nuclear bombs in the atmosphere as tests  around the Hanford/Yakima firing range during an east wind and all that radiation floated down river.

It is disgusting, what this government is doing! But, things are perfect right where they are at!

Be Love!
LB

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW!
And they all seem so confused as to what is causing the untold masses of creature die offs.
So maybe not "perfect right where are at" on a dying and poisoned planet due to governments foul and reckless play and the lack of outrage by the masses that allow it to continue.
But progress in the fact that we are getting the info out as much as we can in the hopes of repairing the damage I suppose. Baby steps are not my strong points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum