OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode

Reverse Speech Analysis of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode 051217_0343_reversespee1

Reverse Speech Analysis by Tiffany Fontenot of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode

*Read each reversal in the transcript then you can listen to its corresponding audio file by clicking the Mp3 below it. If you are having trouble making out what the words are saying, follow along reading the reversal from the transcript AS you listen to it.

**If you are not familiar with what Reverse Speech is, please scroll to the bottom and read: What is Reverse Speech???????

Continue Reading at ..... https://tifvision.wordpress.com/2017/05/11/reverse-speech-analysis-by-tiffany-fontenot-of-bill-ryan-accusations-of-corey-goode/ 

**********************************************************************************************

Here are more posts by Tiffany and reverse speech analysis......

• Reverse Speech Analysis by Tiffany Fontenot of Bill Ryan Accusations of Corey Goode
  • Reverse Speech Analysis by Tiffany Fontenot of Trudeau Answering Carbon Tax Question in Saskatoon Town Hall Meeting Jan. 25, 2017 When Asked About Not Pursuing Made-In-Canada Policy
  • My Second Radio Show with My Reverse Speech Teacher, David Oates from Friday, April 7, 2017
  • Reverse Speech Analysis by Tiffany Fontenot on The Swerdlows’ Statement of Max Spiers’ Death
  • Reverse Speech Analysis by Tiffany Fontenot on John “Skippy” Podesta’s Pizzagate Interview, Feb. 2017

Posted by enerchi at 5/12/2017 09:49:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Honeybee63

I went to the Mt. Shasta secret space program and met Corey in person.  He was down to earth and kind.  He didn't give me any reason to doubt what he was saying....that was why I wanted to meet him in person and see what kind of vibe I got from him.

I would encourage everyone to actually meet people and then you can make your own opinion on their attitude and honesty.

I really had a wonderful time and I believe him!

metech

Honeybee63 wrote:I went to the Mt. Shasta secret space program and met Corey in person.  He was down to earth and kind.  He didn't give me any reason to doubt what he was saying....that was why I wanted to meet him in person and see what kind of vibe I got from him.

I would encourage everyone to actually meet people and then you can make your own opinion on their attitude and honesty.

I really had a wonderful time and I believe him!

It is quite amazing that you can meet a person one time and tell if they are honest or not.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yep...
but some people only want to see the good in people. I think Honeybee is one of those people.
She may be unaware of how many people Goode tried to hook his cart onto before he was taken under Wilcocks exclusive wing. She may be unaware of the fact that Wilcock's parents were both employees of the CIA and David may be MKUltra.

So many people in the alternative community hang onto the words of well placed plants/shills. These people come off as the alt messiahs and are very good at their craft.
We don't call it the "New Cage" movement for nothing!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

http://www.oom2.com/t47177-cosmic-backlash-corey-s-stories-epicfail-dark-journalist-bill-ryan#105691

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum