OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ‘Out The Back Door’, Questioning The Death Of Jeffrey Epstein
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Curiouser & Curiouser’, Is Joe Biden Serving Two Masters?
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Lancet says climate change is a “medical emergency”
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program???
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plant-Based Eating 101: Everything You Need to Know
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's - 01/30/23
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study of 500,000 Medical Records Links Viruses to Alzheimer's Again And Again
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Davos Reset
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hanoi Jane Says Racism To Blame For ‘Climate Crisis
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Have Our Own Code Now! Z28.310 – The code designated for the Unvaccinated
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Fire Sweeps Egg Farm, 16 Fire Departments Needed to Contain It
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptyYesterday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds prosecute Utah doctor who dumped out mRNA shots and worked with parents to free kids from vax mandates
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 3:49 pm by Kcantrell

»  Medicinal plants: five herbs that can help boost respiratory health
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  You Are Not Sick. You Are Being POISONED
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious whiting events in the ocean have scientists baffled
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Damar Hamlin Makes First Remarks on Video Since Suffering Cardiac Arrest
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Observations on the Paul Pelosi/David DePape Videos – What Looks Weird and What’s Missing?
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Take Action Now: Demand Accountability for COVID-19 Wrongdoing In Your State!
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eerily Perfect Galaxy-Shaped Spiral Appears over Hawaii. What is it?
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 2:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Book of Enoch Explained
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Freedom Moon Rising
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 1:41 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17

ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ALIEN Contactee Reveals Truth About Space 5/16/17  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/Ejdti5IfGLc

Light Being

So, how is it that Corey Goode lying?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Daniel is merely pointing out that Corey refuses to substantiate his claims. Corey contacted many people with his story, including a good friend of mine, and once he was successful in getting to Wilcock he stopped all other contacts.
People want some proof is all.
As for Alex... same.

Light Being

No one and I mean No One is going to be able to provide proof until after full disclosure happens. Even the above video is not proof of anything, other than his word, same difference as Corey or anyone else for that matter. I could even tell you some stories that would make your toe nails curl, but I choose to keep all to myself, because I cannot prove anything at this point. I do know, they both are right.

Be Love,
LB

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I appreciate and respect your opinion.

As you can see I use this virtual archive site to provide all angles of this issue and all other alternative info.
But calling out the frauds is also a necessary part of disclosure process. Hat tip to folks like Ryan and DJ for having the balls to do just that.

Also DJ does not seem to have problems in interviewing many that actually do provide "proof" of the SSP which is the whole point of disclosure imo.

Light Being

So, do you think Corey is a fraud?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Possibly yes. Verdict still out for me but my initial intuition on him is that he is not who or what he presents himself as. So far on these types, my intuition has not been wrong so that is what I go by.
Positively an opportunist and donation whore. But so many are including Wilcock. They make a very nice living off of their "work" which does not mean that they are frauds exactly. Just an observation.

Light Being

I have to agree with you on the whore part for both. I can say, Corey is telling much of the truth about what he has experienced, but he does it with much exaggeration, likewise with Wilcock! But, absolute truth does not sell 8 Million a year is subscriptions to their reality Utube channel. Discernment is the answer, along with reading between the story lines. I can tell you, the types of Entities do exist outside the face of this planet they both talk about.

Be Love,
LB

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum