OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyYesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake - Morgue

You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake - Morgue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
You Exist in a Mathematical Reality and I'll Prove it using Cake  - Morgue Sddefault

https://youtu.be/RcumNZ4Y3Ck

Published on May 16, 2017
Don't fall for the lie of the human senses. You exist in a purely mathematical reality, defined by freqencuy and wavelength. There is so much more to reality than the dimension of space/time. The answers don't lie in religious books, a god in the sky, and you don't need faith. It's all in the math, the logic, and the reason. get access to many exclusive videos by checking out my patreon now: http://www.patreon.com/morgueofficial

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum