OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 6/10 & 6/11 Sddefault

https://youtu.be/0Y_mZyfFiYE

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/WRYsVLmEkTg

WilliaminUSA

This nonsense amazes me. President Designate of the US????? Seems to me that anyone who can take a selfie video can get an audience. To me it seems like there is no need for merit and a track record. People needed skills and/or talents in the past to "make it". Now if you can point a video camera at your face you might get an audience. I think much  if not all is about ego, self-serving, self enriching and/or total greed. cindy with the titles she gives herself and her "orders" IMO  shows a person with a pretty sick ego. Much of what she says would be nice if it occurred but she IMO looks sedated and she is obviously mentally impaired. IMO the same goes for so many of the talking heads with their intel and contacts. I miss the days when you actually had to accomplish something or show some talents/skills to be recognized.

topspin2

For those of you who cannot see through Cindys energy, I can assure you she is under a trance. Her body and mind is being used by another entity.....It is what it is!

WilliaminUSA

Good point Topspin. I wonder how many others are under the same control. Is it MKUltra stuff, walk-ins or something else I wonder?
These talking heads and bloggers are doing strange stuff lately. A lot of attacks on each other as evidenced by other posts here and other sites. The things being said are getting stranger.
Some of them like Cindy seem heavily drugged. Than there are the collapsing and almost incoherent politicians from hillary's shaking head and stumbling into the van  incidents, pelosi's not making any sense  in some of her appearances and mccain's incoherence. I'm not putting any of them down, I don't agree with any of them but there is something happening with their minds.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/U0z-zVrM3F0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/GHrhCimoo_I

WilliaminUSA

I am very sorry that I put this woman down in the past. Is it possible her program is breaking down? Some of what she says makes perfect sense I think, than she goes off about her "powers", etc.
Am I wrong or did she just outline MKUltra like training referred to as discernment tests? She refers to being introduced to "smutty" films or websites (at around 3:24) as part of her discernment tests. Isn't this a part of the MKUltra type training also, introducing people to deviant things?
I'm convinced she is experiencing what Topspin said and it look's like it might be breaking down. I'm curious what others think.

topspin2

William...I have had first hand interactions with these clones. And yes, stress is an issue for them. They have the ability to do things that humans cannot do. They are our neighbors, our local law enforcement, our clergy, and pretty much everywhere in our society. But this is only one aspect of our world, as the spirit world is a whole other issue. This is not something for the faint at heart. Going external for information is a crap-shoot, as the real truth lies within...They have just tricked humanity into believe in the external information source...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/TxcWbrf_4dc

https://youtu.be/jXe_-744kDA

WilliaminUSA

I feel sorry for this woman. She is totally compromised. I think her programming is breaking down like so many others. And I agree with Topspin that they are all around us.
As TPTW continue to cave in they will press their underlings like cindy, fulford and the rest to spout nonsense but it's for me anyway to realize cindy, fulford and the rest are mere slaves to this failing control system and I wish them the best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum