OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Intuitive Self EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Intuitive Self EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Intuitive Self EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Intuitive Self EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Intuitive Self EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Intuitive Self EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Intuitive Self EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Intuitive Self EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Intuitive Self EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Intuitive Self EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intuitive Self

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intuitive Self Empty Intuitive Self Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:54 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Intuitive Self

June 15, 2017 Ines Radman 

I often tell people when faced with a problem to just follow their intuition or gut feeling. Honestly, it’s easier said than done because the EGO is constantly questioning every decision or thought that we make. I would even go so far to say that the Ego is the logic side of our brain. I know it’s not but then who says it isn’t? We can’t photograph brain functions, so in essence everything is just some ‘logical’ theory.
Back to my point about following intuition. It’s not easy to follow intuition because we are so ingrained into many lies and programming that our self awareness is limited to the physical.
In 2004 while living in Vancouver, I had this urge to just pack up and return to Croatia. It’s difficult to explain what that “urge” was. Every living moment of the day, all I could think about was packing up and moving. I started to make an assessment of the current state of the Country, took my suitcases out of storage and yet every move I made was questioned: “Are you sure about this? What are you going to do there? How are you going to make a living? The country is in chaos, high unemployment, filled with bureaucracy. You don’t even have a place to live, your father’s family stole your birthright, so you can’t even build anything on your father’s land”. These thoughts followed me all day long right alongside every urge I felt to just pack up and leave.
“What about my kids, my family, what about my “invalid status” which I risk losing should I leave the country? It really isn’t easy to follow your intuition or follow those urges you can’t explain, but I did. When I finally got rid of the Ego into the background, and when I finally just stayed in the moment and allowed my higher self to connect with me, there was a feeling of peace. It was the right thing to do even though I had no idea why I was being urged to leave.
That day that my flight was scheduled to depart at 1:00 p.m. I had still not received my passport. There was an issue with my citizenship, supposedly it was lost. I had to lie to the authorities that my mother was sick in Croatia and I was given a 3 week valid passport to travel. In all this madness, when I got to the airport and made it to the waiting line, I realized the ticket was not in my possession. I called the Airlines and they were able to re-issue me another one but I still had to take a taxi about 15 minutes away to pick it up. The Airline folks were gracious, seeing my panic that I might not make it back in time and they actually waited for me.
During this madness with the passport and losing my ticket, I questioned if this was not maybe a sign that it wasn’t meant to be, that I was just imagining things, I really started to doubt everything I was feeling, but despite this, I made it on the plane and had to take the last seat in the back.
I honestly had no idea how I was going to survive in Croatia. I just knew everything would be alright. When I arrived to my hometown and sat with all my cousins for our first gathering, I was laughed at. They told me there was no way anyone would hire me at the age of 48. Most of them were highly skilled workers and were unemployed. I was told that I was crazy to think that I would be able to stay here and make a new life. I kept telling them they were wrong and that I could do anything. I was again greeted with laughter about how naive I was, but I proved them wrong.
Within 2 weeks I had found an apartment on the Coast as I knew the Island wasn’t able to provide me with an income. Another 2 weeks later, after getting accustomed to everyday life, I started to contact companies by phone and offered them my services for free for a month. I basically told them to try me out, they were under no obligation to pay me for anything and if they were happy with the results we could negotiate a mutually beneficial agreement.
You see, my cousins were stuck on getting a JOB. They were indoctrinated into getting an education that they had to pay for or their parents and then work for someone else most of their lives. I came from Canada with a totally different attitude and way of thinking. Within a month I was contracting with 3 companies as a Marketing Consultant. Aside from this consulting work, I was already providing therapy for clients that my landlord sent me because his wife was my first client and she was more than happy to tell her friends.
Within a year, I was making a good living (cash), and every weekend visited my Island where I was born and my parents were born. I would crash at a relatives home and life seemed almost perfect. Those cousins that attacked me for being naive and stupid quickly abandoned me after seeing me succeed. A year later, I met my partner and fell in love for the first time in my 48 years. What do I mean for first time?
I thought I knew what love was about. After being divorced and single for 25 years, I really had no desire to get attached to anyone. I loved my freedom and I was able to take good care of myself financially. I sent out a signal to all the men I dated as: “Hey, I just want to have fun and nothing serious.” This time around it was different. This love I was feeling had a totally different energy. This love is not jealous, not needy, not competitive, it’s simply Love.
Following your intuition is very challenging, it’s compared to change. We resist change because we’re too comfortable in the state we are in and afraid of the unknown. Intuition is constantly attacked by the Ego because it wants to question everything you do for the good of YOU. Ego wants to satisfy itself, it doesn’t give a shit about YOU, the spiritual YOU.
As I have written often, when we incarnate into the body, that body needs a brain and EGO to function. We didn’t incarnate with a brain or mind so in essence, the brain is the function computer of the body and has nothing to do with us as Spiritual beings/souls. The brain’s function is to provide services to the body and to keep it working until it can’t anymore. The Ego comes with the brain, it’s designed to keep us from finding the truth, finding our true selves. The Ego is not our friend, it’s there to question every thought we have, every decision we make and it’s not serving us in any positive way. Least of all, it doesn’t want you to connect with your intuition because it’s always right.
Sometimes, we have those intuitive feelings about something yet we dismiss it because it doesn’t seem to fit into the moment or doesn’t make sense. Later on, we realize that it did make sense and that it was correct but we didn’t or couldn’t see the outcome of that decision ahead of time so we dismiss it. Intuition doesn’t always seem to make sense or logic at the time, just like mine didn’t when I was feeling this urge to move back to Croatia.
It now makes sense and has from the day I got here. I have a job to do here. This is a safe place, I feel very safe and protected here. I’m complete now living in nature and being a part of nature. My evolution into a better human being happened here exponentially. Away from loud noises, traffic jams, terminal madness; I’m able to focus on the things I need to do and create the simple life I always wanted. This country is suffering greatly because it’s deeply embedded in a Catholic culture. It’s given away it’s power to it’s Alien god and so you rarely see anyone take initiative into any part of their lives. They wait on god to do this for them. Even in illness. They wait for God to heal them or just accept their death. I’m greatly needed here to wake them up from this darkness they live in and help them see the sunshine and feel joy.
Intuition struggles with Ego to get it’s message to us. It’s not easy to get a clear intuitive message and often we question it because the mind/brain/ego needs to. The Mind/brain/ego function was not designed to enlighten you, rather to bury you into the ground of doubt and uncertainty.
It takes a lot of practice and dedication to dis-empower the Ego. It will and can never be removed as it’s part the mind/brain game, but it can be sent down into the abyss where occasionally it will peek at you and all you have to do is think: Fuck off, go away and it quickly goes back down to the abyss!

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum