OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Happened to the American Dream?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened to the American Dream?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Happened to the American Dream?  Empty What Happened to the American Dream? Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:58 am

CroatianLight

I wanted to post this on my blog, but for some reason was hesitant. Do you know why? Let me start by saying this: I have no ill intent nor do I have anything against the American people, but at times I'm afraid to say anything because of the way it's perceived, so I'm going to say it here. 
We are at a precarious stage in this reality. There are only a few possibilities why the US government is provoking any country they can into Wars. 
The Cabal controls everything including the US. How do we know this? How do we know that even that story about the Cabal is correct and it's not just another deception as to who really runs this planet? 
Let's assume the Cabal does run this planet, then there are only 3 possibilities why the US government wants war at any cost. 
1. The Cabal controls everything including the US. 
2. Trump is not what he campaigned about. 
3. Trump isn't getting correct information therefore, making bad/wrong decisions about who should live and who should die. 

It comes down to the cabal or Trump. His family is really important to him. So he says. So, if it is, I would understand that he could be compromised or threatened; but if his family is so important or more so than running the country, he could always resign. 

He has a choice. So it then comes down to Trump. If he isn't allowed to run the country as he promised, TRUMP  wouldn't accept becoming a sheeple to the Cabal and if his family comes first (so he says), then he can resign to save his family. 

I'm the kind of person that unless I can do it my way, I will step down if I have to if I have to take orders from someone else, if it's for the general good. In other words, if someone asked me to change a recipe to feed 100 people or leave, I would choose to leave. If I can't provide the best product, then I will rather not do it at all.

Most people while making a pizza sauce and find they don't have a spice will make it anyways and apologize for not having it later. If I find that I'm missing this spice, I won't make the pizza. I will either go to the market and buy it or I won't make the pizza. 
This is not about perfection. Those that seek perfection have some internal issues, like Virgo's do. This is about them deserving the best. If I cook something, it has to be the best because if I feed something that is less than best, then I"m saying that those eating it aren't worth much. That's how I see it. I don't need to be perfect, I need to make it right and if I can't, I will back off. 
Trump is like me. He won't do a job unless he can do it well. He won't compromise his family either so the only answer to why he US wants a WWIII by any means is because Trump is part of the same group and was more than likely willing to play th game for a lot of money. 

The US doesn't have a UN mandate to be in Syria, it was not invited to help either yet very few are questioning the war crimes committed by the US military. The Russian government are merely using rhetoric that it's illegal but not doing anything to stop them because they know that if they just shot (not killed) one US soldier, that would be a pretext for a war. 
If the Cabal controls the US then it all makes sense why nobody can stop them, but Trump is not stupid, he knows how the world works and since he's alive and no attempt has been made on his life (at least nobody has said anything), we can assume he is one of them and the Dem's and Rep's are acting out the best damn Play of their lives and both sides are working on the same agenda. 

I'm beyond words as to why the American people are allowing this to happen. The only conclusion I can come to is that they are no longer sane, that they are damaged by HAARP, chemtrails, various frequencies, drugs and many forms of subliminal mind control. I have watched reporters go around the country asking people on the street some basic simple questions like: "Do you know who Chelsea Manning is; who is the VP of the US; or to point on a map where Canada is and they don't know. 

I lived on the US border of WA for 40 years. I crossed the border on a weekly basis during those years for different reasons and I never met a person that was NOT friendly or polite. Canadians always had a great love and admiration for Americans but we also knew they didn't know much about what goes on outside the US. We always talked about how they lived in the bubble of US and didn't have a clue about the rest of the world. 

Looking at what's going on lately, so much hatred and so much division as it intensifies each day. Even I don't hold much hope that it will get better because the Cabal has managed and succeeded in seeding you with hatred. Hatred is fear, fear is the opposite of LOVE. 
Maybe I'm way out there in some different reality, or maybe I've left this reality and looking at it from a different point of view...
What are you doing to do about this Americans? How are you going to take your country back and bring LOVE back into your lives? I can't imagine living in that kind of mind state and this is nothing against you. 
It's because I love you all and I don't want you to have to live that way. You are so powerful as individuals, so powerful as Souls, so powerful within in your own birthrights. 
What happened to you?

The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Ines for opening up this dialog.

I can only speak for myself but what American dream? That is a fallacy and does not exist.

Trump is part of the system. You know the war machine corporation will not stop. The idea that all we have to do is rise up against our oppressors and magically the planets psyche will change imo not going to happen either.

I have been against this government and all others since the 60's when as a kid I realized that is all to control and program us. I was at the Chicago Dem Convention in the late 60's and was part of the demonstrations. But since I had ditched school and taken a train to the city I had to head back before school let out so I missed the most of it. I was the chapter leader of the SDS in my school. There was only a handful of "radicals" then and there are even less now.

As to why we "allow" the war machine to continue? What should we do? The hatred and discord is planet wide.

The machine is light years ahead of us on this planetary prison. Maybe we all need to organize a jailbreak.

What Happened to the American Dream?  Prison-planet

CroatianLight

I understand. I'm light years away from the Western culture and my perception is that of a European now. There are solutions but who is out there looking for them? I'm so tired of reading the same crap about this and that, and this and that, yet where are the Martin Luther Kings of the world? Where are the great and courageous people. Just think. 1% of the world owns 99%. If that's the case, they are outnumbered. How many people does it take to march on to the Capital and I'm not talking about marching, but pushing aside everything and breaking into the white house...by force. Yes, there will be lives sacrificed, yes, many will die, but we outnumber them. This is what Europe does...they march to their Capital and demand things and they get them when they see how many people are out there and they are outnumbered. Am I dreaming? Is that easier said than done? What happened to the spirit of wanting to change? So, we keep plugging this mindless crap about who runs the planet but we can't come up with solutions? Is this what we want? I don't have answers...the ones I do have answers to, people say they're not willing to give anything up...so I guess we all get what we deserve.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I guess the same could be said for the rest of the world. We are owned technically by the crown. The Martin Luther Kings are murdered.
This is not just America.
None of us deserve to be treated this way much less abused, starved, battered to shit by bombs and chemicals.
Where is the rest of the world?

I have an answer also...
Send a hit squad after the Rothschild's and overtake the Vatican't. Short of that I try as best I can to get info out. The Starving the War Machine I helped you spread the word about did have a few results. I know several that actually did pull their money out of the banks and go to credit unions. But not enough to make a difference. No single country of people can do this by themselves. So what next?

CroatianLight

I hate to disagree but the rest of the world isn't going through what the US. It is in turmoil but because of what the US has done to the world. Americans are far better off than most of the world only in a different way. Keep in mind that 1.7 billion people don't have electricity, running water or toilets. The irony is that should all hell break loose, that 1.7 billion will survive the best because they don't have anything to lose and are used to living a basic simple life without electricity and all the gadgets that we in the West are dependent upon. I don't see anything changing if people don't get up and do something but history shows and our nature shows that we do this only when shit hits the fan. I trust that all will work out for the good, it has to, we didn't come here to lose :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

For sure! Spot on!
At this point being aware observers seems to be the phase we are stuck in.
I saw a video that is circulating on fakebook. This kid pretends to hold a rag over a chicks face and she pretends to scream and pass out and then he picks her up and runs away with her, pretending to abduct her, on crowded city streets. Only one man gave pursuit among hundreds of on lookers. They saw it happening stood and stared and then went back to walking or looking at their cell phones. Even in front of a cop car!!! He drove right on!!
This is what we are dealing with over here. Brain dead zombies Ines. I don't know how else to explain it. How do you wake the zombies?

CroatianLight

I don't know how to do that. I always believed that when you inform people of what is going on, they would rethink their life and purpose and change. There is a huge rift/difference between those that are awake and those that are zombied out. It's like the difference between the rich and poor with no middle class. Our problems here are because of joining the EU, NATO and Central Banks. Thing is, you can do into any of our cities and won't find a homeless person or a beggar. Even though we are a poor country and still undeveloped, everyone has a piece of land somewhere so they can grow their own food. Even hungry, people are proud and won't beg for food. This was a shock to me after leaving Vancouver. Downtown Vancouver where i lived, in one block alone you will see at least 4 or 5 homeless people or beggars. Some are aggressive and follow you until you give them something. Isn't it amazing that Canada and US, two of the richest countries in the world have such homelessness and poverty? Boy, I could write a book on this topic but I have gone way out there. 
I still believe that everything will work out and as I always write on the blog, we have to just believe that we are all doing what we should be doing and that our purpose here is to win. I know it seems unreachable, but we are Creators, we are eternal souls so this game here is just one of many realities we are experiencing. I'm sure many of us won't want to experience this one again! LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh yeah so many homeless here. In my county they cut the budget for mental health facilities years ago and turned all these people out into the street. The big crash put many more out of their homes. Rents skyrocketed as a result and no one can hardly make ends meet. The shelters are full. The vets are homeless. It goes on and on. Lots of empty churches at night that could house them though but all these rules don't seem to allow for this. It is sheer insanity really. So I do feel your frustration at the situation.

Ventura66

I think pretty much everything negative about America can be summed up in one simple word...............Rothschild's..........

If everyone in our country could only read.........The Creature from Jekyll Island........well the Federal Reserve would probably be gone by now.........the Federal Reserve is like a giant sucking tick on the back of this country...........so for all intents and purposes.......the American dream started to go away...........way back in 1913.........we can thank Woodrow Wilson for that one.........

CroatianLight

Perhaps you're partially right as to who is to blame, but the entire blame isn't on them rather humans as well through their stupidity and ignorance for not finding out sooner. Can't always blame the bad guy for everything, bad things happen to people that don't know better. If you know there is going to be a snowstorm tomorrow, you're not going to drive that day. But sadly, those that go out and drive knowing there will be storm will blame it on the plows for not doing a good enough job. It all comes down to us in the end. People take advantage of you because they know they can. That's why men who abuse women are most likely to find those targets, they know who these women are and can be easily manipulated.

11What Happened to the American Dream?  Empty Re: What Happened to the American Dream? Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:11 am

metech

CroatianLight wrote:... Where are the great and courageous people. ...

Since you've asked I'm going to have to assume you don't know.

Look in the mirror. There's your answer.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but nobody's coming to do your job.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL I think this sums it all up :)

What Happened to the American Dream?  DCd3mVVXkAAGzqF

metech

What Happened to the American Dream?  1628498548

topspin2

Nice thread...and Purps, you are dead on. They have accumulated que-trillions in wealth, control all banks, religions, govs etc...Built and underground world for them to go....As for us, there is no where to go, there is nothing we can do. They are preparing now for the next "big event" that will change the planet as we know it. There are some of us who understand that there is indeed a "Source of truth and light". That should be our focus.....Not the "God" of the churches but a source of energy that helps keep all in perspective....And as for Trump, you DO NOT get to where he is financially without being a member of the club...These guys are good.....They will dismantle the EU first, then the USA,  and an orderly fashion. China will come out of it as a world leader......Because, the corporations are moving in to indoctrinate the Chinese on their way of stealing energy and labor, with profits for all the "connected" entities. Think about it....2billion people....Thats a big market......and these guys have no respect for life...soulless beings......Go and meet your congressmen..Some are clones, some are not, but they all have a vested interest in the fraud continuing...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum