OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/lu3zkbdfosc

Published on Jun 18, 2017
On this 100th GoldFish Report, Cobra and Kauilapele join Steve and Louisa to commemorate this 100th Report milestone by Uniting the Light. Topics discussed include the Spirituality, Frequency of Life, Holograms, Planetary Liberation, Antarctica, Secret Space Program, Meditation, Inner Guidance, The Event, and the importance of encouraging a Team-work atmosphere in the Light Worker Community and much more. For more information about Cobra's blog please visit http://2012portal.blogspot.com/ and to follow Kauilapele's Blog please visit https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Please note:

Even though I think Cobra is full of it and we have not posted his/her crap here in over 4 years I congratulate Louisa on her 100th Goldfish report! Keep up the great work!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/s9hhWUU5KiA

Published on Jun 18, 2017
On GoldFish Report No 101, Celebrates 100 GoldFish Reports 'Uniting the Light'. Joining Steve and Louisa are Kent Dunn, Kauilapele, Rob Potter, Jay Pee, Dr. Maree Batchelor and Dr. Richard Presser, with open topics and some msuic performance by Jay Pee. Thanks to all our viewers for your support, for watching and, considering the perspectives discussed in these reports which have helped to make The GoldFish Report a beacon of Light for those who seek it.

Consciousness Of Economic

I am completely disappointed in gold fish for allowing the biggest fraud called cover a stage to open its flap. I heard about cover years ago. When there were healers involved through the website who were supposedly doing similar work to myself. Multidimensional work very few were doing. I was trained by shaman and native medicine people. Everytime I contact cobra I was always completely ignored. Then I started to notice these healers putting statements by their contact info like do not.contact me..and now that whole part of the site is gone . I figure that those healers were making cobra a real entity without question. Once those healers found out what they were really involved with they got the hell out of site and away from cobra..

There was a part on cobra new site about earth healing..farming..I cannot remember I was interested in that as well in the last year..I have credentials and education and is one of my main focuses..and yet again the page is there with no formal info..I contacted cobra again making this a 3rd time was interested in who i contacted to help get this earth healing work rolling..

Again zero..

Cobra changes its voice for safety. We have no idea if who the hell we are dealing with..I am on a battlefield called earth. People know who I am..I am a star kid..a.real one..NASA tried to kidnap me several times in my early life..people around me were murdered..but yet I am real about who I am. 

Fuk cobra, seriously and people like them..they are the biggest liars on earth.

Bridgette lyn Dolgoff

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Totally agree! Anything Cobra is bad dark energy to me.
Many commenters on Louisa's facebook feel the very same.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh that is weird... seems Louisa must have pulled that video for some reason. Gone from the You Tube account also. huh

I guess to much hate mail. I sent her an email to watch my do not listen to channelers bullshit video off my site before she had all those people on. How is it people like me who tell the truth..have been involved with consciousness for years..no one wants.to talk to or listen to. But people who are fly by night..never heard of who spout full bullshit..totally bullshit are interviewed by everyone..I do not get it at all..not at all..why do people like listening to lies about consciousness? Instead of truth..no one is.going to save us..and nothing is going to save us..it is.our job..it is tough..hard and there are very little rewards..but you do it to know they self..your real self..that is the reward.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/oSYwFLfLkyA

Louisa needed to do some editing on this video but here is the just released reissue.

Still not going to watch it. Cobra blah....That line up of people most of which when have been wrong over and over again with their information. Just look at what is said or channeled about GCR, RV sate of the world. Never hear anything about that the earth is past dieing...where native people have oral history all the way to the beginning of time. The native people know exactly what is going on and they do not like this new age crap of lies. I follow the native people and their correct information or prophecies and ceremonies. New age crap is another christian scam jesus manipulating mind control. However new age has the ets the galactics who are coming to save us not jesus in this version. We need to save ourselves, period. Whatever it might be called: rapture, assention, shadow planet, extinction, the great harvest all the same thing. Et's are using us for food and have to get us to believe another bunch of lies. The good ets do not give a fuk would rather just wipe us out again for the 5th time and start over......come on people wake up. wake the fuk up and get your head on straight, pull that thinking cap on and do something, anything but sit around and stare at your computer waiting for something to happen mean while under going mind control, belief adjustments....even the people spouting this shit believe it 100 percent, the been sold the egg waffle harder than you. DO something..just do not sit there till it is all destroyed...then you will only have you to blame......There is a statement made supposedly by jesus, it would be in the red font part of your bible. "Continue to work out YOUR OWN SALVATION with fear and trembling"! Speaks volumes to me about what they hell is really going on.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I could not agree with you more Bridgett! Spot On!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum