OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Has anyone seen this report?
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyToday at 1:51 am by NanneeRose

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by bigdog2aton

» Mysterious town in Japan is obsessed with UFOs and aliens
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Myocarditis Tops List of COVID Vaccine Injuries Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds, VAERS Data Show
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Non-Jabbed Father Stripped of Visiting Rights by Judge
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dangerous M6.6 earthquake hits off Java, Indonesia
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Sam White Interview – Doctors Are Being Suppressed, Censored & Attacked For Telling The Truth
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Students Organize Classroom “Walk Outs” To Demand Return To Remote Learning
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» 15-Year-Old Soccer Player from Brazil Dies from Cardiac Arrest Following National Football Cup Tournament Game
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Route 91: Uncovering the Cover-Up of the Vegas Mass Shooting
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter to Steve Kirsch
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Normal: Former Malaysian Professional Football Player Dies of Heart Attack 5 Days After Receiving COVID-19 Booster Shot
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Thousands Protest ‘New World Order’ in France as COVID Narrative Crumbles
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Full Extent of Jeffrey Epstein’s Crimes Are Slowly Being Revealed
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Japan Drops All Vaccine Mandates, Places Myocarditis Warning on Label
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Concrete Walls Being Constructed Around The White House?
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q&A With Scientist Who Discovered Cannabis Can Prevent COVID-19
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tragic: 38yo Athlete Dies after Suffering Heart Attack During Swim Portion at Ironman 70.3 Pucon
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smoking Gun: Moderna Patented ‘Man Made’ SARS-CoV2 Gene Sequence in 2018
Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra 4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra

Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

topspin2

This is a good video for those who want a bit of a different take on things. What I did not hear them say is just where they are in their programs. When I say on here that they are THAT GOOD, its because I have had personal contact with some of the MKUlra beings and clones. These programs have enabled them to take the memory of an 80 year old man and transport it into a child, hense, a new person.  These tricky guys are good, very good, and are so far advanced from humanity that even the thought of progress against these guy is almost laughable. There is a power struggle of the powerful going on on this planet and humanity is not involved. And we wait, as a major change is on the way....

3Two Key Things That Got Overlooked About Project MK Ultra Empty Not as many Humans Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I tell people most humans are not humans on this planet. Been conscious since my star family pushed me in here. I think, feel and notice that maybe 30 percent of what we call human on this planet are human. The rest make up clones, time travelers, holographic, gangle dopplers, several types of et hybrids from all kinds of places ( i have noticed 3 human & et hybrids. one grey and human, one anunaki and human and 3rd reptilian and human hybrid) and do not forget those androids or humanoids. It is why most of us cannot communicate with others and are abused..once they find out we are human there is a program in all of them to damage us. yep this is the most fuked up planet, place i have ever been. i tell my star family never send anyone here ever again, ever, i will never be right for infinity on a soul, spirit level, this place is hell. not hell on earth but hell its self.
Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

topspin2

Ahhh Hell......There are several older texts that agree with you on that one....and yes, this is one dysfunctional planet....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum