OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS

MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS Empty MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS

My buddy Art joins me from Florida for our final conversation about Roswell witness Melvin Brown.  In our previous shows you may recall Art met Mike Brown in the 6th grade and some of the things the boy said changed Art's world forever.  Although Mike never said his father was Melvin Brown, he did say his dad served on a base where he witnessed a crashed ufo and bodies.  Mike almost begged Art to meet his father and hear what when he had to say.  When Art did go to the home the father never introduced  himself and barely acknowledged Art.  Art met Mike's two Brittish sisters, both of whom later would speak about their father and his experience with a crashed ufo.  Yet both would deny ever being in the states and meeting Art.  Several years later Art met up with Mike again and he denied ever saying the things he did in 6th grade.  Obviously all of this served a purpose to light a fire in Art to investigate and seek answers.  So in this final show we delve into Melvin Brown's military career and Art is releasing some documents that he has uncovered over the years.  Like I said before, when Art first told me this story I asked him to tell it on my show.  He felt he couldn't until he could get solid evidence, well that will probably never happen but if this was a civil trial and it was based on circumstantial evidence, I think there'd be enough to support what Art has to say.  Judge for yourself.  If you know anything about Melvin Brown, Mike Brown, or the Browns, feel free to contact us.  Below are Melvin Brown's military records.  In the end, I take away that Melvin served his country with honor and was involved in many amazing events.  Like all of us, he was human and may have made some choices that he regretted.  I am glad Art finally told this story, I always find it fascinating to hear about history and it makes me wonder how much gets lost or covered up.

MELVIN BROWN ROSWELL CRASH WITNESS MelvinBrownMilitaryAssignments1940s
Like | Share | Download(54)

LISTEN HERE: http://outthere.podbean.com/e/melvin-brown-roswell-crash-witness/

Thanks to Marcella for the forward and: http://outthere.podbean.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum