OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign -- Investigating Dark Journalist and Responses to Claims from Those Named

Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign Dark%2BJournalist%2Band%2Bthe%2Banti-Corey%2BGoode%2BCampaign%2B--%2BInvestigating%2BDark%2BJournalist%2Band%2BResponses%2Bto%2BClaims%2Bfrom%2BThose%2BNamed

by Justin Deschamps,

Dark Journalist is a Youtuber who has been producing a video series entitled New Age Deep State, wherein he claims to reveal a satanic and profit-driven conspiracy surrounding Corey Goode and those who work with him. Although the claims have not been fact checked and appear to be largely unsubstantiated, they continue to cause confusion for those trying to understand the situation. In an effort to properly contextualize this drama, and give you the information you need to discern what's happening, the following videos and rebuttals are presented for your consideration.

This article is intended to be a "one-stop-shop" for all things related to this drama. However, what is listed below is only information I have personally reviewed and it is biased in that the claims are rebutted herein. Furthermore, there are many more videos and articles either supporting or attacking Goode and others that may be added in the future as time allows. I will do my best update this article as information emerges and is reviewed.

If anyone wants to submit additional information to be considered for this article, you can send such requests to sitsshow@gmail.com. While not every post or video on this topic is presented herein, the content listed is an overall review of what has heretofore been claimed.

Dark Journalist and Bill Ryan

The focus of this article is Dark Journalist, primarily because he has compiled the claims of others and is also making accusations himself.

First, here is the New Age Deep State series produced by Dark Journalist.

While I contend that there is very little accurate information presented in this series, it is important to gain a personal perspective on these claims so as to facilitate proper discernment.

Below is a playlist of all the videos in this series. Responses will be written as if you have already watched the videos in question or are at least familiar with the claims.

https://youtu.be/qApt0XhbS0E

In response to these claims, there are numerous reports to consider. The remaining portions of this article will present responses by those named and other researchers and investigators.

I happen to be in the fortunate position of knowing some of the people named, as well as having witnessed some of the events described. For instance, I know, first hand, that there was no Satanic ritual called "Ring of Archons" performed on Saturday night of the Contact in the Desert event. I know there is no "Corey's Kids" agenda. And based on my interactions, I know that any marketing efforts on the part of Goode and his team are motivated to continue the work of full disclosure and changing the planet for the better.

But I realize that the vast majority of onlookers do not have this first-hand witness experience to draw on and this creates a perfect storm of confusion. By and large, when we don't know the details of a situation, it's very easy to paint a picture of wrongdoing that sounds compelling, when in fact, there's nothing to it but rumor.

Dark Journalist is claiming these things did happen and are happening, and for all those who weren't there to see with their own eyes, these are serious and troubling accusations. The claims might have no truth to them but how they make people feel is very real, and should be respected.

Corey Goode

Corey Goode responded to Bill Ryan's claims in the following article. Ryan added new responses recently, as of late June.

Related Updated: Corey Goode Responds to Claims Made by Bill Ryan

Goode decided that his original responses to Ryan were still valid; but he is also producing an interview series with Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency, which will address questions from the audience and claims against him made by Ryan and others.

Related Corey Goode -- Interview and Community Update

Dr. Michael Salla

Dr. Michael Salla is one of the most respected exopolitical researchers in the field of ufology. He has written two books about the Secret Space Progam in which he presents evidence that corroborates Goode's testimony.

Dr. Salla responded to Dark Journalist and Bill Ryan's claim that Goode was lying about his IT background. And in what appears to be a rather rudimentary investigation, Dr. Salla was easily able to confirm that Goode did in fact work as an IT professional. These findings along with letters of recommendation provided for Goode by his former employers can be found in the below article.

Related Hoax Secret Space Program Investigation Exposed by Documents & IT Experts

Dr. Salla's contribution to this situation establishes that Dark Journalists claims insofar as Goode's IT background are false.

Roger Richards

In Dark Journalist's videos, Roger Richards, Goode's manager, is accused of being a Satanist, due to his tattoo's and Gothic musical background. Richard responds to these claims in the following video and written text.

Speaking as someone who has studied Satanism and dark occultism, it is my opinion that Satanists have a truly nefarious ideology and character—they manifest their desires using dishonest, manipulative, and coercive means. They don't believe in morality, acting in truth, and harmlessness, and as such, it is easy to identify one by analyzing their actions in a holistic fashion. (By their deeds ye shall know them.) And rarely do dark occultists brandish their beliefs by wearing culturally associated iconography that the profane (uninitiated) consider satanic.

In other words, only the small-time Satanists, mainly in it for fashion and social prestige, wear satanic symbols—and they are usually not true satanists in that they don't espouse immoral and socially destructive ideologies. Real Satanists and dark occultists employ the Hollywood version as a cover, as a psyop on the masses who confuse "evil symbols" and "devil worship" with dark occultism, when it is actually something much more insidious.

For a more comprehensive and research-based presentation of what dark occultism an Satanism are, see the following presentation.

https://youtu.be/FUDdOR618xE

Also consider these two related articles about Satanism, which lends further credence to Richards' rebuttals.

Related Former Satanic Priest Exposes the 4 Main Tenets of Satanic Ideology

Related Are You A Satanist? You Could Be and Don't Even Know It | Ask Ex-Satanist Anything - Katy Perry Super Bowl Ritual

At the end of this section, there are shorter clips of the below video that address specific points.  

<br>
Roger Richards — In light of all the recent attacks on me personally I have chosen to share a bit about my life, where I come from and who I am in the video below.

I was deeply shocked and also humiliated to have such blatant attacks directed at me last week. I will say that not at any point was I contacted for questions or concerns about the allegations in these slander pieces prior to their release. This practice is not of the integrity of journalism but instead tabloids and fake news.

The spin portrayed with things like "Corey Kids" at Jordan Sather was nothing more than an attack to belittle his work in the community. Jordan is a father and an incredible researcher and marketer, he is no "kid". It was these talents that drew me to ask for his help on this book project. To make the statement that he was sucked into some marketing campaign to target kids is laughable. Jordan is guiding US on ways to get this book out into the public consciousness with maximum exposure. The smear tactic is completely transparent from my perspective, don't buy into it and don't get discouraged, this community needs fresh minds to carry on the work of the elders. Stop shaming the younger generations for wanting to get involved.

Regarding claims about me being a satanist and behind some massive roll out of false narrative to co opt the UFO community. It is true that I work behind the scenes with many different public figures doing volunteer work to help them in their own individual fields. I do this because I am proactive and I want to encourage and support where ever I can. I have not EVER been involved in satanism. If anything I am guilty of bad taste, but I am unapologetic for any art or music projects I was involved in that used dark imagery as a form of expression. When some one gets a tattoo of a yin yang are they automatically assumed to be a taoist? If someone use the symbol of a dove and olive branch are they automatically assumed to be christian? Does the use of a swastika automatically mean you are a Nazi? The use of symbols as archetypal representations is a big part of tattoo, art and music culture. To instigate a witch hunt because someone used these symbols to express themselves and not offer that individual the opportunity to comment on the accusations prior is incredibly irresponsible and shows no regard for ethics or morality. This attack feels to be of someones personal agenda or grudge.

The idea of doing a Graphic Novel based on Coreys testimony was not my idea. I was asked to help organize the artist volunteers interested in participating. I saw a beautiful opportunity come together to share in the creation of art while also getting the message out there. In the time I have been asked to help organize these volunteers I have spent hours getting to know them, working with them, being humbled by their talents and honored to help. These are women and men from all over the world ranging in age from their early 20's to late 60's. 
Again the notion that this group is behind some sinister plan is nothing short of a tabloid story. These are some of the most amazing people I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life.

In regards to the BA message or Gaia tv being a part of a satanist agenda is also laughable. Anyone who has taken the time to read the BA message and also Coreys statement regarding how this and the Law of One books needs to be carefully monitored to ensure it NEVER turns into a cult or religion will see that again these statements are nothing but hollow tabloid accusations.

With that said I DO understand peoples concerns around these things especially if they have not taken the time to read Coreys testimony in full. I have heard alot of very strong statements about Corey from people that also say they havent really followed him or read his Cosmic Disclosure transcripts (free on his website). I find this to be a major problem when trying to make a compelling argument or case against him.

In the past year I have spent time getting incredibly close to Corey. I have found him to be honest, shy, sincere, awkward, direct, humorous, impatient and undoubtedly human. Regarding his testimony I have seen no evidence that has lead me to feel he is being dishonest, in fact to the contrary I am continually amazed at the moments that lead me to feel he is telling the truth as he knows it? I cant explain this nor will I try. I will say that Coreys testimony triggers alot of people in this community, it calls into question their own belief systems at times and can come with an uneasy feeling. I would ask that if you have resistance to Coreys testimony it may be beneficial to look at why? What is being triggered there. If you really just felt like he was full of it why would you give him so much attention? What crusade of your own beliefs are you trying to run under the guise of "saving people" from Coreys "Agenda". If you dont like bananas dont eat them, what gives you the right to go around on an anti banana campaign? Dont give me the line either that your trying to save people from the "Banana agenda", people have the right to decide on their own, your not saving anyone, your just trying to get everyone to believe bananas taste terrible.

The fact of the matter is we are all bumbling around in the dark regarding our own search for truth. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF US has all the answers, but collectively I feel we do. Unity is a word that is often misunderstood, it does not mean to blindly follow a single philosophy or person, it simply means "the state of being united or joined as a whole." To me that means putting aside ego and differences to be united as a whole. If each of us truly holds a piece to the puzzle than it is in our best interest to start laying them out together regardless of what image we think might be revealed in its completion. We also don't have to like each other, that is the glory of free will.

In closing I want to declare that all the negative energy attached to my name, filling the mouths of spiteful people wishing to do me harm.... I return it back to you now.....This energy is your burden to bare as is the karma it seeks to full fill.

To everyone that contributed to these attacks... I forgive you and I am grateful to have the opportunity to practice such forgiveness. I will not hold anger and resentment as poison.

I will be taking steps to not only have these attacks on me addressed publicly but to also remove them from public domain.

I am a sovereign being and I will not be a victim.

I will continue to purify the darkness.

.R

Thank you to Justin Deschamps and CW Chanter for their role in addressing these attacks responsibly through public query, debate and humor.
Here are some images explaining the tattoos and other symbols worn by Richards

Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign Cross

Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign Hand%2Btat

Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign Neck%2BTat

Here is an excerpt about Richards artistic background.

Here is an excerpt about Richards name.

And here is a final excerpt about Richards tattoos.

Richards was also accused of using Linda Moultan Howe's name without her permission in reference to a book currently being produced by Goode, Dr. Michael Salla, Dr. Bob Wood, and William Tompkins.

According to Richards, Howe initially agreed to write the forward for the book, stating that she was excited to participate in the project. Howe's name was included in a banner slide at the Contact in the Desert event, which is the only item in reference to Howe, and the only piece of evidence Dark Journalist cites in his videos in reference to this claim.

According to Richards and Goode, the whole negotiation with Howee was rather unclear, and even Goode mentioned this at the conference by saying she "might" be participating in the project.

According to Richards, that slide was produced in haste and her name was left there in error. Dr. Salla, who did agree to the project, and continues to promote it, was not included in the slide—further emphasizing that the image contained inaccurate information. Yet, even though Goode and Richards seem to have done their best to explain the situation, some still contend that they were trying to be deceptive.

It seems after being contacted by Dark Journalist, Howe decided to pull out of the project. Howe made a public statement to this effect, claiming that Richards never asked her permission.

Yet MORE on the Dark Journalist and the anti-Corey Goode Campaign LMH%2BFCEBOOK

Richards made several attempts to contact Howe in private to resolve the situation, which didn't result in resolution. Since these attempts failed, Richards made a final plea via an open letter to Howe, listed below.
An Open Letter to Linda M. Howe

Hello Linda,

I'm writing this letter in a public fashion because I believe I have a responsibility to address an issue that you have turned into some what of a public matter.

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just acting in self defense and not wanting to get caught up in the attacks so you are choosing your public words selectively.

Regarding your recent and multiple statements on your earthfiles social media page " Linda Moulton Howe is not participating in any Roger Richards-Ramsaur-Emma Gold/Corey Goode book project about a secret space program in the United States. Linda's name should not be used in any web, paper, electronic, conference or other media related to promotion for a Roger Richards/Ramsaur/EmmaGold/CoreyGoode project."

I feel this misrepresents the interactions I had with you personally regarding the book project I reached out to you about and until recently you showed great enthusiasm in being a part of.

Your quote feels misleading to me in the way that it frames the circumstances around your potential participation in this book as a complete fabrication. This is disconcerting considering that up until the recent slander campaigns put out about myself, Corey Goode, Jirka Rysavy, Jay Weidner, David Wilcock and Jordan Sather you expressed a noticeable interest in being a part of this book ?

I have respected your work for many years and I have looked up to you as one of the great veteran contributors in the UFO field. It was this respect that brought your name to my mind as a potential contributor to this book in the beginning and when we first spoke I was was thrilled that you were so interested.

When the attacks started you reached out to me personally with a query as to the situation and your dialogue completely changed from being potentially involved in this project to all of the sudden not knowing what the project was?

I then responded to you with my perception as to the situation regarding the recent attacks and I also made sure I answered every personal question you had about me and my history with complete honesty, transparency and integrity. I thought surely a researcher of your experience would easily get to the bottom of this and see that the allegations made in the smear campaigns were not only false but well planned out to possibly derail this book project.

I can't say how completely disappointed I was to receive your email the next morning not only pulling out of the project but also using a single Google search with the key words used in the slander campaign as your basis for "research". This Google search only brought up the existing hit piece I referenced in our early email exchanges I had warned you about. My admiration of your research skills and integrity were challenged in that moment.

I was crushed and humiliated but I accepted it and responded with maturity and sensitivity regarding the issue and also your needs to be removed from any mention of this book. I had no interest in making any public mention about this as I knew your reasoning to pull out was most likely about dodging a very ugly bullet regarding the slander pieces being put out. I knew by not saying anything it would make me look worse in the public eye but it felt out of integrity to bring you into this any further so I chose to leave it........

Until I saw your continued stance publicly that felt to me very misleading. I also am witnessing your statements causing a great divide in our community. This is why I am writing this open letter now.

I will close this letter with some very simple questions I think would serve to clarify this situation.

1. Were you ever in communication with myself regarding your interest in being a part of a collaborative book involving Corey Goode, William Tompkins, Dr. Salla and Dr. Wood?

2. Did you loose interest in this project because of the recent hit pieces put out about myself and others mentioned above?

3. Did you ever feel threatened, manipulated or intimidated by the "Journalist" behind the attacks or by any other source?

4. Out of the topics I shared with you in privacy regarding the content of this book, "a case for the secret space program", why do you think their has been such an organized effort to derail this project?

My hope is that this public query will serve to soften the infighting going on in this moment around the subject. Any place where fighting is instigated by false or misleading statements I feel it my responsibility to address publicly and will continue to do so.

I hope you can give the public the respect they deserve by answering these questions honestly and with transparency. The role of being a public figure in my opinion comes with the responsibility of your influence. It is my opinion that the statements you have made are continuing to divide an already chaotic community.

With respect and appreciation.
Richards was also accused of stealing an image originally produced by the artist and researcher Jim Nichols, for the book in question.

In an effort to provide prima facie evidence that this was a misunderstanding, I reached out to Nichols so he could give me permission to post screenshots of the email exchange between he and Sather. Unfortunately, Nichols did not give that permission—hopefully that will change in time. Despite the fact I cannot ethically post those image, know that there is incontrovertible proof that the book cover in question was never authorized by the book team, and as such, the claim that Goode and Richards used Nichols art in a nefarious and deceptive fashion is unfounded and false, as I will now detail.

Jordan Sather, an editor, and marketing advisor for the book, received an unofficial book cover from a fan, who was inspired and wanted to show Sather an idea he had for the book. Sather posted the image to his social media outlets, asking for feedback. Nichols was made aware of this image and likely assumed that it was the actual cover of the book, which it wasn't, and in doing so, felt as though his art was used without his permission.

Sather and Richards were alerted to the situation and Sather contacted Nichols to explain that the cover was not produced by anyone in-house and that it was a piece of fan art. Sather apologized for not properly presenting this to the public as fan art. Nichols apparently understood and the situation was resolved fairly quickly, albeit with a few ruffled feathers. But the resolution did not happen in the public eye, the exchange took place over private email. As a result, confusion persists.

As a side note, given a misunderstanding is being misrepresented and sensationalized in an effort to discredit Goode and his team further underscores the fact that some are trying to use this situation to their advantage in an unethical and deceptive manner. Had these individuals bothered to reach out to those involved, and actually investigate things honestly, this situation would have been easily recognized as a misunderstanding. Instead, false claims that Richards and Goode used Nichols artwork without his permission continue to be pushed by less than honest journalists—an egregious offense to the notion of truth seeking.

In the latest Dark Journalist video, Richards was accused of "stealing ideas and harvesting energy" from those within the Slack group, specifically in reference to Annette Otoole.

After reviewing the video, I reached out to Richards and asked if there was any truth to these claims. While there is much to review about this facet of the accusations, he said that Otool misrepresented some of their interactions. Apparently, he had communication problems with her from the start. She was under the impression Goode agreed to do a conference with her, but that wasn't actually the case. Goode was apparently just entertaining the idea. After she felt Richards had betrayed her, he says she became reactionary and sent a rather sensational letter to Goode, which was quite shocking to both of them.

While I can't confirm or deny what happened between Otoole and Richards, it seems that there is some misunderstanding that needs to be addressed. Richards showed me chat logs that seem to refute Otoole's presentation of the facts insofar as her claim that he refused to respond to her messages.

But what is clear is that Otoole feels betrayed and hurt, and this shouldn't be dismissed, nor am I trying to downplay her feelings. The question that needs to be answered is if there was unethical business conduct on the part of Richards? And as researchers interested in the truth, it is advisable to consider all possibilities when assessing claims, before casting judgement on those named.

Jordan Sather

Jordan Sather was named as one of the "Corey's Kids" by Dark Journalist, a term that was first coined by him.

Again, as a first-hand witness to many of the discussions that happen behind the scenes, I can attest to the fact that Goode, Roger, or anyone else have never talked about recruiting young people for a "deceptive marketing campaign."

Sather responds to this and other allegations in the below video.

https://youtu.be/N-BsO-mirZQ

MORE HERE: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/07/dark-journalist-and-the-anti-corey-goode-campaign-investigating-dark-journalist-and-responses-to-claims-from-those-named.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum