OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Political Timing of the End of the Pandemic
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Australia throws Novak Djokovic out of the country, declares no unvaccinated athlete is welcome
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» False Flags Suddenly No Longer A Crazy Conspiracy Theory
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by vhud

» Boris Johnson: "The government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks"
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Info: Olympic Sprinter Announces Pericarditis Diagnosis on Facebook Following Pfizer Booster Jab
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: Latest Bombshell About COVID “Vaccines” W
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Analyze Impact of SpaceX’s Starlink Satellites
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Business Owners Fight Back Against New Lockdowns
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Little Things Mean A Lot
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAXXED Blood - The Issue of Transfusions
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NCAA: Athletes Who Had COVID Will Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyYesterday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED.

FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. Empty FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED. Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 am

ymoilman2

Foreclosure --- GOOD NEWS - DEBT FORGIVENESS STARTING FROM WGS
THIS IS A GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT AND A GOODY!

I am getting several reports, some of which has been posted on chat rooms ----- That foreclosure folks have been and are getting letters that there mortgages are getting paid in full by the WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS. In short DEBT FORGIVENESS has started! WOW!

Don't know the details yet and waiting for more information. When I get it --- it be posted here!

Now let me see --- wasn't Debt Forgiveness part of the NESARA PLAN ---- nay --- couldn't be that this Nesara thing is for real!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:27 AM 4 comments
Labels: Foreclosures
[b]
[b]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here is what happened to me yesterday.

I am in the process of foreclosure as some here know. I was speaking to my new Bank of America rep and she said, and I quote, :I am being offered a modification from The Finance Committee of World Global Settlements".

Now she did not say I was being given a free home. Just that I do qualify for a mod. So we will see.

Thanks ymo for this post.

shakes4life2

Sounds very promising purpleskyz.....best wishes! :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks shakes. I am not going to let myself get to hopeful quite yet but it is progress of some sort. Now if we could just see an RV I think we would ALL be in good shape. :)

Have a great day shakes!

shakes4life2

Thanks purpleskyz.......have a great day yourself! ☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

For those of you that are in the same position please call your bank and ask for info on the:

Department of Justice Global Settlement Program.

The Making Homes Affordable Program that I am working with can be reached at:
1-800-355-0966

Now please know that I was required to pay them $700.00 to push this through, but I did, and then they pushed my application through the bank. It was not until I did this that I started to see results for a modification.

Good LUCK to all of you and I hope you ALL get the help you deserve. Also.... please know that the courts feel that this mortgage crisis is a National and Global DISGRACE and are now trying to give the plaintiffs the time they need to work these foreclosures out. This just might be the light at the end of the very dark tunnel for some.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum