OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
A Moment Of Clarity…. EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » A Moment Of Clarity….

A Moment Of Clarity….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Moment Of Clarity…. Empty A Moment Of Clarity…. Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
A Moment Of Clarity….

August 4, 2017 / Visionkeeper

A Moment Of Clarity…. Blue-butterflies-butterfly-sun-favim-com-4310381
Photo Source:
I was just outside watching a butterfly glide about on a gentle breeze, the sun filling it with energy so it can continue on it’s search for flower nectar. Here I am on my last half of life still awakening to new understandings. Love it! As I watched the butterfly flitting about, I had what I would call an epiphany of sorts. Now I am sure a great many others have already had this thought and probably much earlier than I, but we get what we get when it is needed. There are a great many things right in front of our faces and yet we do not see them or catch on to their messages right away for whatever reason. If we paid closer attention to our lives perhaps we would not over look the obvious so often.
Here is what came to me: Yes, it is fascinating to realize a caterpillar actually has to die to turn itself into a butterfly, the whole amazing process has been studied by many and awed by everyone. Several summers ago I raised a pupa in a ball jar until the birthing of a beautiful monarch butterfly. It was amazing to witness. What I failed to see until now, the message I received from this butterfly I was watching today, was that there is no need for a debate on whether or not reincarnation exists. What more proof do we need than a caterpillar that dies only to return to life as a butterfly? There is no argument. We all live many lives, improving our existence as we progress along the journey.
The closer we observe nature, the more we reconnect with the deeper meanings of life and are given a road map to follow, if we are wise enough to see. Nature has survived and evolved successfully without war, we should pay attention. Just a thought on a sunny Friday afternoon. Happy weekending to all!
By the way, like the picture says, butterflies inspire us, not only because of their beauty and grace, but because they are a solid reminder that we do indeed die but we also continue on to other lives. Why would creator limit our experience? He wouldn’t.
Have the courage to be different, to be who you really are…
VisionKeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum