OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita

This article first seen at .... stillnessinthestorm.com

Analysis of New Nazca Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita

http://disclosurebackpack.com

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  Cover-image

New Info

It has been three weeks since my last article on the anomalous mummies in Peru. Since then, Gaia has continued their research coverage with two updates (update 4 and 5) and an English subtitled video of a July 11 press conference held in Lima, Peru. These videos touched upon some of the issues I brought up regarding the larger mummy, Maria, and the smaller headless body, Victoria. They also disclosed two additional small bodies similar to Victoria, and what appears to be a baby of the same species as Maria.

Still Reserved About Smaller Bodies

In my previous article, I pointed out aspects of the smaller body, Victoria, which led me to cautiously doubt that it was ever a living being. Update 4 introduced two additional small bodies, which were given the names Alberto and Josefina. The new information presented has not eased my doubts.

Arms

These two new smaller bodies are very similar, and I will focus my attention on Josefina. She has attracted a lot of interest because of the bulging lower abdomen, which x-rays have shown contain three egg-shaped objects. There is also an anomalous metal plate over the chest. With the current lack of available information at this early stage of research, I feel I would only be able to blindly speculate on the eggs and metal plate. I would like to avoid doing so, and instead focus on other aspects which I feel I can analyze, like Josefina’s upper arm bones (humeri). Before examining them, acquaint yourself to human humeri. Notice the bilateral symmetry (one humerus is a mirror reflection of the other) which is common to vertebrates.
Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  Human-humeri
source cropped

Now, let’s look at an x-ray of Josefina. You will notice that one humerus is narrow and ends abruptly as if it were broken to a desired length. The other humerus has a natural flare near the elbow. Josefina lacks the bilateral symmetry which would be expected if it were once a living being.

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  Josefina-humeri-comparison
source compilation of images from Gaia with additional text and graphics

I had previously made note of Victoria’s problematic lack of radius and ulna bones in the forearms and tibia and fibula bones in the lower legs. Five days later, in update 4, I saw that this was also noted by musculoskeletal radiologist M.K. Jesse. Several people have claimed that this is a reptile trait. I would like to clarify that it is not a reptile trait — reptiles, along with other four-limbed vertebrates (tetrapods), also have two bones in the forelimbs, as can be seen in the following picture comparing Josefina with a reptile, the Gharial.

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  Single-bone-forelimb
source of Josefina from Gaia with additional text and graphics

Hips

Josefina’s pelvis (hips) and femurs (upper legs) are just as unusual as her arms. In other tetrapods (humans, lizards, frogs, birds, dinosaurs. etc.), the ball-shaped head of the femur meets the the socket-shaped acetabulum of the pelvis. This ball-and-socket joint provides the necessary range of motion for the survival of these animals.

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  Comparative-hips

Josefina has a pelvis and femurs which do not resemble those of other tetrapods. Instead her femurs lack typical femoral heads and look more like humeri which belong in upper arms. The tops of Josefina’s femurs appear to ride along the edge of plate-like structures in the pelvis. This does not seem like it would be functional.

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  Humerus
source of Josefina from Gaia with additional text and graphics

Head

The previous smaller body, Victoria, did not have a head so this is our first time to examine this part of their anatomy. The x-ray reveals three large unnatural-looking holes for the eyes and mouth which oddly resembles a ski mask. Natalia Zaloznaja, MD PhD, in Gaia’s update 4 shared that the head has no mandibular joint and would be unable to chew. To me, it appears that three holes might have been carved into a skull and additional bones were added to simulate a mouth in the lowermost hole.

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  Head
source of head image and side x-ray image from Gaia; source of front x-ray image from Gaia; with additional text and graphics

An Unexpectedly Adorable Baby

I was surprised with Gaia’s update 5 and the new baby mummy which was given the name Wawita. I had never imagined that seeing what looks like a baby alien would create such a strong urge within me to protect and care for it. Wawita is absolutely adorable and I feel sad that it has passed away. Some have claimed that the similar appearing mummy, Maria is somehow a hoax — a claim which based on available evidence, I disagree with. That claim will go up in smoke if Wawita is proven to share Maria’s DNA and features of an enlarged cranium, enlarged eye sockets, non-human vertebrae and rib counts, and being tridactyl (having three-fingered hands and three-toed feet). Two individuals like Maria and Wawita who share all of that are not part of a hoax — they are part of a newly discovered species.

Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - Analysis Mummies Alberto, Josefina, and Wawita  Baby-wawita
source

Ridicule, Ignorance, and the Most Important Discovery in History

The response to potentially the biggest discovery in human history has been shameful. Most mainstream media has completely ignored the mummies. Others have spent their time making silly claims about the mummies completely independent of facts. Some have ignored the mummies as much as possible and instead focused on the cost of a Gaia membership, or the few times in the course of a very long career that award-winning investigative journalist, Jaime Mussan had been in error. These articles and comments left on various social media sites perfectly match documented methods of running a disinformation campaign. What is appalling is that Gaia and the research team are being accused of manufacturing hoaxes and dragging out the process of reporting them in order to earn as much money as possible (see disinfo tactic rule #7: question motives). This is ridiculous as they have done their best to get others including the Peruvian Ministry of Culture to participate in the investigation. That doesn’t sound like Gaia and their team are hoarding information for personal gain to me.

I reemphasize that these bodies may lead to the most important discovery ever — that we humans are not alone. It is my opinion that by investigating and doing their best to protect the bodies while all others purposely ridicule and ignore them; Gaia, the researchers, and Peruvian’s working for truth are doing a great service to humanity under very unfavorable circumstances. They are heroes.
Posted by enerchi at 8/08/2017 12:29:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum