OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks Empty Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My Apologies and Thanks

Posted on August 13, 2017 by David Robinson
Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks 12405-judge2banna  Justice Anna von Reitz
I have not been answering phone calls and haven’t been answering mail, because I am simply overwhelmed with work.
I am maintaining my health and my outlook as best as I can, but I literally don’t have time to do anything but work, work, work. If it’s not one kind of work, it’s another. Up at dawn, down at midnight, repeat, repeat, repeat.
It must also be admitted that I am not as young as I used to be and the boundless energy and flexibility of youth are sadly lacking. I can’t “bounce back” so have to keep on a steady schedule and focus on making progress toward the major goals.
Every week I get thousands of emails from people needing help, people who are confused and need assistance with paperwork, people who are angry about the whole situation, people who are in jail who shouldn’t be. I can sympathize and I need to be kept up to date on what is going on in the world, but aside from sharing information with you all, I can’t get involved in millions of individual cases and thousands of issues.
There is just one issue that underlies all of it — the identity theft that has been practiced against us all.
If they hadn’t stolen our identities as birthright Americans none of the evils presently upon us would be possible. If they hadn’t infringed upon our common law copyright of our own given name, none of this would be possible.
So that is the central issue that has to be addressed, here and on an international basis.
In order to do that, I have to keep my nose to that grindstone and somehow ignore every secondary issue.
I want you all to know how very much I care and how thankful I am to those of you who have been faithfully supporting our team. I am “old school” so it really bothers me that I can’t write thank you notes and respond one by one to everyone who donates. Your generosity certainly deserves that and more, but the fact is that I can’t even write thank you notes and hope to get my work done.
Sometimes, you can’t fish and you can’t cut bait, you can only put on your blinders and dive headlong into the task(s) that absolutely have to be done. This is one of those moments.
Keep tuned for important updates.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum