OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Match the Tombstones
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ HUGE UFO CAPTURED ON VIDEO OVER BRAZIL plus MORE
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors for Truth: Tens of Thousands Medical Professionals Suing and Calling for End to COVID Tyranny
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emerald Tablet: The Translation of the Ultimate Source of Alchemy
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge cat found etched into desert among Nazca Lines in Peru
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Weird Orbs flying right overhead car in New York
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Fluoride Is Toxic To Developing Brains, New Studies Find
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Walks Off When Questioned About FBI Seizing Son’s Laptop
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 3:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette April 9, 2020~Root Chakra
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The mission of spiritual knowledge is to permeate, not to escape from material existence
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette April 8, 2020 ~ Physically Care Thyroid
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual Science/Occultism/ Superstition
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» What is the real nature of germs?
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Colabbing October 15, 2020
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» After the seventh cultural period the earth will be visited by a catastrophe
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Truth About Alien Life | How Long Can the Secret Keepers Keep the Secret Hidden?
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE WINDS #WEATHERWARFARE #LIVE #ANALYSIS
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CORN SHORTAGE: Grand Solar Minimum Kills Crops (New Study)
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Da Vinci's Darkest Secret
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NO "PAUSE" CHALLENGE LVL "Liedtke"
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Final Product FEB
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Posts At Cosmic Connections Regarding Meta 1 Vaporized!
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 10-19-20... Rockefeller, Davos, IMF, and World Bank, CFR, Rothchild, are responsible for the C virus. The biggest con of my life
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Youtube Videos With Meta 1 Deleted!
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by RamblerNash

» The RH Negative Blood Type: Angelic Blood
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Top 9 Mysterious Discoveries Made on Earth
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 3:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5

Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM
I liked it better when we only had 4 seasons and "Hurricane" wasn't one of them.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56
Hello, Marty!! That reminds me of the State of Maine, 4 seasons, and 2 bad weeks of skiing!!{ 8-9 months of winter up there}I served my time up there, tired of freezing, shoveling, and won't go back, I really have no reason to go back anyway-I am now acclimated to the south, and IF I decide to go anywhere, it will be out west, BELOW the snow belt!!

MartyM

MartyM
Hey Terbo, I know what you mean, NH isn't much better than Maine in that respect. I love the change of seasons but have to admit that as the years accumulate, the cold is harder to tolerate. Retirement makes it a bit easier in that I don't Have to go out in it unless I want to. On the other hand, I'm not really suited to being a recluse, not for looong periods anyway.
  My youngest just recently moved down to Tennessee (outside of Memphis). He got a promotion but had to move. He's now a 'Silver Bullit' for a trucking Co. which means he's like Internal Affairs for Corp. so he will travel to different terminals. Of course Memphis ended up being in the track of 'Harvey' which thrilled my daughter-inlaw... He said he may be going to Houston in another week or so, to help out there. So snow and cold are not the only issues mother nature can through at ya.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum