OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Death of Common Sense
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Gates & Pentagon Releasing GMO Mosquitoes in Florida Keys?
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» According to Merriam-Webster 79% of you are now considered ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snopes says this is fake but here is a video showing the MAGNET thing happening.
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Xiden Hacked the Pipeline lol
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ohio Lottery to Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! McYuk’s & Uber Going To Help White House Encourage Vaccine- Hesitant Americans
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let’s demand a recount…but NOT of the Election
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Gas Shortage Funny Business
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Magnets Sticking to the COVID Vaxxed?
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a B I G Planet behind the Sun!
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5

Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 200px-Hurricane_Ivan_13_sept_2004_1900Z

https://youtu.be/nSOi5lBZCso

MartyM

MartyM
I liked it better when we only had 4 seasons and "Hurricane" wasn't one of them.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56
Hello, Marty!! That reminds me of the State of Maine, 4 seasons, and 2 bad weeks of skiing!!{ 8-9 months of winter up there}I served my time up there, tired of freezing, shoveling, and won't go back, I really have no reason to go back anyway-I am now acclimated to the south, and IF I decide to go anywhere, it will be out west, BELOW the snow belt!!

MartyM

MartyM
Hey Terbo, I know what you mean, NH isn't much better than Maine in that respect. I love the change of seasons but have to admit that as the years accumulate, the cold is harder to tolerate. Retirement makes it a bit easier in that I don't Have to go out in it unless I want to. On the other hand, I'm not really suited to being a recluse, not for looong periods anyway.
  My youngest just recently moved down to Tennessee (outside of Memphis). He got a promotion but had to move. He's now a 'Silver Bullit' for a trucking Co. which means he's like Internal Affairs for Corp. so he will travel to different terminals. Of course Memphis ended up being in the track of 'Harvey' which thrilled my daughter-inlaw... He said he may be going to Houston in another week or so, to help out there. So snow and cold are not the only issues mother nature can through at ya.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum