Latest topics
» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 10:21 am by RamblerNash

» Amazing New Archaeological Discovery In Australian Cave
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congratulations Minneapolis here come the National Guard
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don't Miss Out: Strawberry Moon Eclipse On June 5, 2020
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Yin/Yang Crop Circle - Wiltshire, 30th May 2020
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Neurotoxicity Experts Cleared to Testify At Fluoridation Chemicals Trial June 8 in Federal Court
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» US On The Brink
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - [Antifa/Soros] plus MORE
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Traveling Orders To See The Judge In Shiny Bracelets!
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 9:46 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Arrest WARRANT Returned - Executed
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 9:45 am by RamblerNash

» The Collapse of America? Max Igan in Conversation with Harry Vox
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post-Chicago Report The George Floyd Riots 30 MAY 2020
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by topspin2

» POOPness for MAY 29: A PLACE TO CALL HOME - OH POOR ME SEND ME MONEY SUCKERS
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence that blood types and personality traits are connected?
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Feds GDPNow Plummets To -51.2%, 47% Small Businesses Expect To Close Permanently, Spending Collapse
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Women Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WHAT TheirMEDIA WILL NOT TELL YOU the PLAN Unrolls on Schedule
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5

Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM
I liked it better when we only had 4 seasons and "Hurricane" wasn't one of them.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56
Hello, Marty!! That reminds me of the State of Maine, 4 seasons, and 2 bad weeks of skiing!!{ 8-9 months of winter up there}I served my time up there, tired of freezing, shoveling, and won't go back, I really have no reason to go back anyway-I am now acclimated to the south, and IF I decide to go anywhere, it will be out west, BELOW the snow belt!!

MartyM

MartyM
Hey Terbo, I know what you mean, NH isn't much better than Maine in that respect. I love the change of seasons but have to admit that as the years accumulate, the cold is harder to tolerate. Retirement makes it a bit easier in that I don't Have to go out in it unless I want to. On the other hand, I'm not really suited to being a recluse, not for looong periods anyway.
  My youngest just recently moved down to Tennessee (outside of Memphis). He got a promotion but had to move. He's now a 'Silver Bullit' for a trucking Co. which means he's like Internal Affairs for Corp. so he will travel to different terminals. Of course Memphis ended up being in the track of 'Harvey' which thrilled my daughter-inlaw... He said he may be going to Houston in another week or so, to help out there. So snow and cold are not the only issues mother nature can through at ya.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum