OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
It’s Time to Shine Your Light EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

It’s Time to Shine Your Light

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It’s Time to Shine Your Light Empty It’s Time to Shine Your Light Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:12 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It’s Time to Shine Your Light

September 18, 2017 Ines Radman

We have chosen to be here in this lifetime as the ones to show the way, as the ones evolving into history making transformation from carbon to crystalline based beings. Many of us, but not most have moved through the doubts and the vacillation and we’re past the awakening and now into the mastery part. This doesn’t mean our lives have become perfect, they can never be in this reality; but it does mean that we’re now taking responsibility for our lives and the realities that we create.
Our personal lives have been profoundly impacted, many of us chose the harshest experiences. This impacted our health, finances and relationships. Simply put, we’re not the same person anymore.
Maybe we don’t know what is coming next or what steps to take but we do know that we are here in a very much different role than the rest of humanity. A majority of people have never even thought about what their purpose is here, let alone tried to figure out why they are here and what their purpose is.
We are now the new normal. We are here to show that humans can be in balance with their dark and their light. That we can integrate all of the parts of ourselves that were lost and fragmented for so very long. We’re looking for the cut off cord that connects us to Source. We’re here to be examples of humans who have allowed their Eternal Self to be an intimate part of their daily lives, who are not running around trying to improve their human selves anymore. The human body is merely the vehicle we use in this reality; we learned that we’re Souls living in a body and the human body is under attack because we were led to believe that we were humans with a Soul.
We’re a small and devoted group of souls who are here to simply radiate and shine our light. Read the title of this blog and let me remind you  that you ARE the light.
Whether we choose to express this radiance through art, writing, dancing, teaching or just sunbathing in whatever way feels good; that’s entirely personal. I have often said Old Soul that whatever you are doing is what you should be doing if it’s from the heart. In other words, if you’re in a job you don’t like or relationship for the wrong reasons, then you’re not doing what you should be doing because you’re not setting the right examples.
And if we choose to simply enjoy life on a more deeply sensual level and savor our day to day’s, not really do anything specific, it’s having the same effect as if we are creating a school or writing a book.
That’s because we are here to shine our light and that happens no matter what we do or don’t do; as long as we are in our joy. That can be challenging because it’s easy to get distracted from our joy, from feeling our Soul’s joy.  You could say that our main job here is to do our best to stay aligned with our Self. To recognize the distractions. The master can get distracted especially since we are purposely being distracted to keep us from shining our light or seeking truth for those awakening.
Relationships, financial issues and health can easily distract us or throw us off our center. Our outer reality seems to be lagging behind our consciousness, but we can no longer afford to allow these things to extract precious energy from us.
Personally, I find myself going through another stage of loneliness. It’s not about being alone, it’s about being the only one that is awake and as I look back, I don’t see anyone trying to catch up. I went through a stage like this in the early 90’s when I discovered that my NDE was not Satan’s joke but that what I experienced was real and that threw out most of what I believed in about god. As I progressed, my friends and family were left behind because I was moving forward while they were still buried in the past. Eventually, as you master each stage, you will attract those with the same energy levels and so this basically is what happens during your entire lifetime. If you’ve had the same friend for 20 years and are still close, only 2 things are possible. 1. Your friend has journeyed with you and you are both at the same level. 2. You actually have not changed much physically, only mentally because it shows you’re still holding on to the past.
We’re mastering how to stay in our center by not denying our emotions but by allowing all of them room. Emotions that tell us we’re not good enough or deserving enough or capable enough to be leaders of the new consciousness.
We’re not allowing emotions such as loneliness or boredom to be our truth either. Yes, they are real and it can get lonely at times being a pioneer of change. The boredom is part of that process or stagnation as I like to call it. All of these emotions come from the mind, which has been hijacked by those that control us and actually give us information so that we can create their reality.
Our mind is the biggest challenge on our path to enlightenment. The mind/ego isn’t so willing to let go of it’s control. Remember that the mind/ego belongs to the body and not the Soul. Now when I think about it, the designers of this body suit had full knowledge of our Essence and that we incarnate into these bodies. I believe they actually structured the brain to serve as the EGO so that the Ego mind would take over and focus on it’s physical essence so that we are distracted from seeking our spiritual essence.
So, we’re all radiating and shining our light. That’s enough. That’s why you’re here. Whatever you decide to do with that radiance, know that it also benefits mother Gaia because we love her so deeply and we wanted to be here to bring in the new energy so that this planet could set a new course for itself.
In order to radiate and shine your brilliance, we had to go through a great deal. We had to experience the trauma’s, the physical pain and emotional pain that would be the catalyst to not wish it upon anyone else. I compare this to my clients who come to see me for joint, muscle and spinal problems. I sympathize with them because I was born with Congenital Scoliosis and have lived with chronic pain all my life. Because of my experiences and understanding of pain, I give so much of myself to help them heal. So, in essence we had to live through all that we are trying to stop now. How can anyone understand what it’s like to be molested unless it’s happened to them? These are the experiences we all came into this time around and I have yet to meet any soul family member that didn’t have these hard experiences.
When you let go of all things that bind you to a human level, you become truly free. I honor your choosing to be here at this time, for all that you had to go through to get here and for all that you will be. Don’t forget Old Soul that just by being here you are shining your light and that’s all you need to be doing.
You can’t shine your light if you’re feeling fear or any negative emotions. In other words, without the batter in the flashlight it doesn’t work. Clean/pure energy is required to shine the light. How do you know this? I can only go by my own experiences. It doesn’t matter where I go now, whether it’s in the street or restaurants; I notice people looking at me, I notice people that normally aren’t so polite or nice become polite and nice…I notice that they all feel something coming from me but don’t understand what it is because they’re still asleep. Those that smile at me know. This is how I know that my light is shining. That’s all I need to be doing!

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum